advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Going back to regular doses after taking a long break?

Personally, I wouldnt consider that a long time. But, start low and see how you react. You can always increase if you feel you need to.

Just started today. I'm using my normal stack from before.

Pics would be better proof...I cannot imagine how someone could grow better on lower dosages than were growing on higher dosages, this is against logic...diet is important,but you can eat all the food in the world it wont be utilized in very low hormonal environment...so they must be doing smth crazy far from what is called bodybuilding nutrition or training before they met John, Shelby or whatever

As for Dante thoughts...He once mentioned Justin Harris as an example (aka troponin)...he competed at 250-260 I think on lots of bodybuilding supps, now he is about the same weight with nothing...the same weight but not the same body! Justin trained hard, ate a lot is taller guy and I think without a doubt he could be about the same where he is now with just food and training, drugs, dosages havent set any points in his body, lets be fair he isnt better than his natural hormonal system lets him be
Dante and his guys stays bigger but if I am not mistaken most of them stays on 200-300mg test,some hgh thats is far from natural or true trt, that is a big difference in maintaining what they have gained vs trying to maintai while going completely off or with true trt

Phil once said you are as big as your dosage is...so if you start/continue smaller you can grow of lower dosages if you want to get bigger than your biggest version you need to increase dosages no matter how much time you were off

I was on 4g for a while and got fairly big, but puffy. I then went to 3g and felt so much better and improved my physique a bit. More is better up to a point.

I've been off everything 100% for probably 3 months now...definately gotten soft and pudgy over the holidays...but, I do plan on jumping right back on 900 test/600 deca/200 tren, as I can't stand this anymore lol....pretty much just continuing as if I had been cruising all along instead of the break.

I was on 4g for a while and got fairly big, but puffy. I then went to 3g and felt so much better and improved my physique a bit. More is better up to a point.

Diminishing returns

I've been off everything 100% for probably 3 months now...definately gotten soft and pudgy over the holidays...but, I do plan on jumping right back on 900 test/600 deca/200 tren, as I can't stand this anymore lol....pretty much just continuing as if I had been cruising all along instead of the break.

Why would you drop everything?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner