over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Going Bald

slesh

Registered
Yo dudes,

Thinking about shaving my head (skin) this week. My hairline has been receding for years. I come from a long line of bald men so it’s something I have been mentally preparing for essentially my entire life. I refuse to get implants or whatever because it’s just so obvious. I rather own it. For the last few years I have been keeping it super short. Basically a slow fade with a 3 on top then a 2 and been doing a 1 for the last year. But now I’m seeing thinning with the actual “bald patch” area on the back top of my head. Figured I might as just commit and get rid of it all. Will prob have my barber to do the first one but then plan on buying an electric head trimmer like the Pitbull Skull Shaver. Looking for any tips. I naturally break out pretty bad around my neck line so any oils or moisturizer recommendations would be helpful. Also some emotional support would be nice as well lol.

It literally doesn’t matter. Hopefully you’re in a lifetime committed relationship because some women aren’t into balding (and they’ll judge you on appearance I guess dating) but even if you’re not it doesn’t matter. We’ve been brainwashed to think hair is important. It’s not.

Have you ever met a single happy person that frets and worries about their appearance? As long as you keep yourself healthy and clean, you’re fine.

You got this, you’re already light years ahead of most balding guys.

Hair can be an important factor in physical attraction

but it also can sometimes not make a difference

I know guys who look better bald than they would with hair

As for your breakouts in your skin, try accutane IMO

If you've been cutting your hair that short for the last year, it won't be such a dramatic impact. Lots of guys do look better bald than with hair. I'm sure you'll get used to it, and if single, many women do not care about the hair, and the ones that do means they aren't the right ones for you. No need to stress over anything. Get it shaved and enjoy your new look.

bro i have super sensitive skin, dont use a bic or a regular razor that is abrasive af, USE a nice taperer like a barber uses (WAHL peanut is a good one for 100$ or less it will last years) and get that NO GUARD cut, not completely bald but the closest thing, and no bumps or any razor burn none of that bullshit. But sanitize your razor and keep it lubed up or bacteria will amass. I have been shaving my head since i was 6. Use face masks on your head if you start getting breakouts etc. CERAVE is also very forgiving on the skin exczema people use it i have super dry skin ,it works very well! they sell it at walmart too

women like good-looking men with shaved heads..

who are tall, and have money

let us be real
Not tall, not rich, and not overly good looking but I will say this, I had way more success with pulling women with no hair, than with it.
I do look weird as fuck when I shave my beard, being bald though. And when bulking with no beard,, my head looks like a tomato.
Biggest mistake I ever did was hold on to it for a few years, I started losing mine at 17ish, would just shower and the shit would fall out in clumps.
The biggest pain in the ass is how fast it grows back. I have to shave every 2 days if I wanna stay with a fresh cut. But sensitive skin fucks that frequency up.

I think if I had to shave my head I would save up for scalp lazor hair removal. Sounds like it would save a ton of time over the years.

Slesh, the good thing is you´ve already accepted your hair is going to go, if a transplant is out of the question have you considered scalp micropigmentation? If done by a good company I think the results are more than decent.

Just giving you another option.

I shaved my head bald this spring for shits and giggles, turns out I still look good.

youre a good looking dude with a solid physique, you’ll be fine. Keep a short beard, use a trimmer to keep what you have left on your head short and crisp, and go chase that tail.

You drive a mclaren . I dont have to say anything else lol . seriously hair or not has nothing to do with it . you re jacked bro. Its the first thing they notice . I shave my head because I can't stand hair . im a bald guy that insecure bald men hate because I can grow hair lol . to sum it up Jason Statham wears the fuck out of the balding head and looks great . just dont grow out the sides for the bozo the clown look or rock a comb-over and im sure you'll be ok big bro .

Haha thanks guys. Yeah I'm not worried about women. I have a nice girl right now and if that doesn't work out I'll find another. When I said support I meant more from the dramatic change, not overly concerned with what other people think. And y'all right, been doing a 1 for over a year now, I guess it isn't that drastic. I think I'm more concerned now with the daily grind of having to maintain it and also worried about the acne/breaking out as I mentioned previously since I am very prone. Years ago I would stay on long term Tetracycline but we all know how bad that is for you. So I really appreciate the tips.

I think if I had to shave my head I would save up for scalp lazor hair removal. Sounds like it would save a ton of time over the years.
Wasn't sure if you can do laser on your head. Haven't looked into that yet.

Shave it. Women still like men with shaved heads.
Men that look good with shaved head which doesnt include alot of white guys .but beats a birds nest or ring on yiur head .

Bird nest. Go with the bird nest.

You see the kind of culture that we've gotten ourselves into lately. The new normal will be where everyone will have healthcare, and everyone will have the opportunity for having their hair replenished. Yet he/she/they will choose to sport a stylish "bird nest" look anyways. #tending #birdnest

Shave it. If a chick doesn’t like it move on. There’s plenty of woman who do. I love how a woman says I want a man with hair, certain height, etc but when you say we want a fit woman they get all butt hurts.

You do you. It’s how you carry yourself as a man.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws