over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Going Bald

Yo dudes,

Thinking about shaving my head (skin) this week. My hairline has been receding for years. I come from a long line of bald men so it’s something I have been mentally preparing for essentially my entire life. I refuse to get implants or whatever because it’s just so obvious. I rather own it. For the last few years I have been keeping it super short. Basically a slow fade with a 3 on top then a 2 and been doing a 1 for the last year. But now I’m seeing thinning with the actual “bald patch” area on the back top of my head. Figured I might as just commit and get rid of it all. Will prob have my barber to do the first one but then plan on buying an electric head trimmer like the Pitbull Skull Shaver. Looking for any tips. I naturally break out pretty bad around my neck line so any oils or moisturizer recommendations would be helpful. Also some emotional support would be nice as well lol.
I been shaving my head since I was 13 years old lol. And not one person in my family is bold. I don’t even have any baldness or any that runs in the family. I personally like the look of a shaved head

hair transplants give amazing results...fue grafts....if u have the money.
i HATE being bald. main reason i regret using gear. i had such cool hair....now im bald and ugly. too far gone for transplant.
only thing would be a hair system. those give amazing results too.
now u COULD start microneedling. that, rogaine, and finasteride can give great results depending on how long ago u started losing hair.
but since yr gonna give up, i'd recommend laser too. my brother is thinkin of doing that rather than shaving twice a week.
i prefer to keep it just short enuff to still see it but barely. i even used the jason statham reference .
or even cooler! DO go with that 70's look. dennis franz.
fuck what everyone else thinks....grow it long whats left, wear it in a ponytail. cant beat bald with a ponytail.

It literally doesn’t matter. Hopefully you’re in a lifetime committed relationship because some women aren’t into balding (and they’ll judge you on appearance I guess dating) but even if you’re not it doesn’t matter. We’ve been brainwashed to think hair is important. It’s not.

Have you ever met a single happy person that frets and worries about their appearance? As long as you keep yourself healthy and clean, you’re fine.

You got this, you’re already light years ahead of most balding guys.
I’ve never had a single problem dating anyone my entire life and I literally have been shaving my head since I was 13. You guys actually think this way? That’s feminine af lmao 😂

Yea I’m not real sure I’m going with girls liking men with hair more.

hair is definitely NOT the deciding factor if a girl wants to fuck you.

you worrying if hair being gone is going to affect your life....that’s your insecurities showing....handle that shit....chicks can smell it a mile away

Yea I’m not real sure I’m going with girls liking men with hair more.

hair is definitely NOT the deciding factor if a girl wants to fuck you.

you worrying if hair being gone is going to affect your life....that’s your insecurities showing....handle that shit....chicks can smell it a mile away
yeah I agree 100%. Confidence with no hair trumps insecurity with hair. It seems like you hear about women not being into balding guys all the time in mainstream media so I assume there are plenty of girls/women brainwashed out there by that.

God only made a few prefect beads, the rest he covered with hair lolol

The law of conservation of mass applies to androgenic alopecia

Whatever hair I've lost on my head has immigrated to various other regions on my body

Enough hair on my forearms that my stupid fitbit doesn't even read my HR properly half the time

I get more attention with a shaved(skin) head than I did with a full head of hair no questions asked!

The law of conservation of mass applies to androgenic alopecia

Whatever hair I've lost on my head has immigrated to various other regions on my body

Enough hair on my forearms that my stupid fitbit doesn't even read my HR properly half the time

i had hairy arms when i was 8

other kids were like wtf

Lol I'm 5'7 and I've been bald since I was 17. Didn't seem to hurt my luck any, although obviously uncertain of how good it would have been had I owned hair this entire time

Either shave it or get implants. Women don't give a fuck, in my experience; they're a lot less visual than men are. We THINK women care a lot about some things and I honestly think they just don't. Have a sense of humor about it instead of an insecurity. FOR THE LOVE OF FUCK DON'T TRY TO COVER IT UP

You drive a McLaren, so you can fuck off, right off the bat, brother 😂

Been shaving my head for years. Just about every woman, regardless of age loves the shaved head look. Just be jacked, or in very good shape, solid dude, hardworking etc. Woman actually love a confident man who shaves his head and carries himself with honor and dignity.

I don't think that for women being bald is a deal breaker. I think what women don't like is balding and doing a comb over, or the bird nest hair. That I assume is unattractive. As a straight guy, even myself when I see guys trying to hold on to whatever little hair they have, think to myself, don't you realize that you are just making yourself look worse. Just shave it.

Is having hair more attractive? Probably. But being bald is not the end of the world. I've been shaving my head since about 30, and never had a problem with women. I've had random women approach me at a grocery store before and straight up ask me if I'm single. (No not bragging, that I'm some kind of stud, just pointing out that you can be bald, and still be found attractive enough for someone to approach you).

I guess, if you are in your early 20s, it kind of sucks. Went through that stage, where my forehead was getting higher and higher lol. But once you reach 30s or so, I don't think it's that big of a deal. You don't look like a kid anymore, and it's more 'normal'.

In fact now in my 40s, there has been girls as young as 20, that have asked for my number at the gym. I've had a random 23 year old, who would just walk through the gym to drop things of to her boyfriend/ex-boyfriend, that I never spoke to in my life, find me on IG and start messaging me. I'm married and tell them right away, that I'm not looking for anything, so it's not like I followed through, but it's a nice ego boost lol. In fact, I'm so naïve that when they would talk to me at the gym, I just thought it was a gym acquaintance, just a female gym bro, nothing more. Never suspected that they would be actually interested in me. I'm just rambling now, but I guess my point is, don't assume that you are ugly just because of a shaved or bald head, and you won't give out an insecure vibe. Feel good about yourself, and you'd be very surprised what you can attract with that kind of energy.

Shaved my head (for good) this year.
I had been shedding since my early 20's. Not noticeable for anyone else, but noticeable for me.
I knew that by mid-ish 30's i was donezo.
I also HATE when dudes hold on too long and you can basically SEE THRU their hair on top. It just looks bad and like they are delusional. But I just do a 0 on my head once every 10 days or so. I had a ton of hair on the side, its just badly thinning on top and i don't mind the shaved head look. I'm also a hat guy so that helps a ton.

Do it, forget about it, embrace it.

Lol I'm 5'7 and I've been bald since I was 17. Didn't seem to hurt my luck any, although obviously uncertain of how good it would have been had I owned hair this entire time

Either shave it or get implants. Women don't give a fuck, in my experience; they're a lot less visual than men are. We THINK women care a lot about some things and I honestly think they just don't. Have a sense of humor about it instead of an insecurity. FOR THE LOVE OF FUCK DON'T TRY TO COVER IT UP

You drive a McLaren, so you can fuck off, right off the bat, brother 😂

Hahaha bro I’m short and balding never had any insecurities and never had a problem with women couldn’t get em all now but 🤣 now that I’m married really doesn’t even matter now shit If I was riding to clubs In a McLaren those females that did care about my height and hair shiiiiiiiiiiiiit it would have been game over honeys

I don't think that for women being bald is a deal breaker. I think what women don't like is balding and doing a comb over, or the bird nest hair. That I assume is unattractive. As a straight guy, even myself when I see guys trying to hold on to whatever little hair they have, think to myself, don't you realize that you are just making yourself look worse. Just shave it.

Is having hair more attractive? Probably. But being bald is not the end of the world. I've been shaving my head since about 30, and never had a problem with women. I've had random women approach me at a grocery store before and straight up ask me if I'm single. (No not bragging, that I'm some kind of stud, just pointing out that you can be bald, and still be found attractive enough for someone to approach you).

I guess, if you are in your early 20s, it kind of sucks. Went through that stage, where my forehead was getting higher and higher lol. But once you reach 30s or so, I don't think it's that big of a deal. You don't look like a kid anymore, and it's more 'normal'.

In fact now in my 40s, there has been girls as young as 20, that have asked for my number at the gym. I've had a random 23 year old, who would just walk through the gym to drop things of to her boyfriend/ex-boyfriend, that I never spoke to in my life, find me on IG and start messaging me. I'm married and tell them right away, that I'm not looking for anything, so it's not like I followed through, but it's a nice ego boost lol. In fact, I'm so naïve that when they would talk to me at the gym, I just thought it was a gym acquaintance, just a female gym bro, nothing more. Never suspected that they would be actually interested in me. I'm just rambling now, but I guess my point is, don't assume that you are ugly just because of a shaved or bald head, and you won't give out an insecure vibe. Feel good about yourself, and you'd be very surprised what you can attract with that kind of energy.
Airman...wow...you are very modest.

MS

Airman...wow...you are very modest.

MS
Just trying to bring some optimism to the thread. WTF you want me to say? You want me to lie, and say I've never been hit on by a women, or never picked one up since I went bald. Would that be a better contribution to the thread?

Also, in case I didn't make it clear. This is not a daily occurrence for me. But has happened a few times in my life.

My point wasn't to brag. My whole point was that if you feel good about yourself, others will sense that energy, and you will have an easier time attracting people. Believe you are unattractive, and others around you will also believe it. Believe you are a failure, and others will perceive you as a failure. Simple as that.

Something to leave you to think about. This happens to a lot of guys. Why is it that when they are in a happy relationship, they find meeting women easy, and think to themselves 'damn, I could be getting laid like crazy now". Then when their relationship goes bad, and now they are actually single, it's like all those previous opportunities disappeared? Or a guy will be in a "dry spell", can't pick up at all, thinks life sucks, but all of the sudden goes out gets laid, and next day chats up a stranger, and it seems so easy to pick up? Why is that?

Yo dudes,

Thinking about shaving my head (skin) this week. My hairline has been receding for years. I come from a long line of bald men so it’s something I have been mentally preparing for essentially my entire life. I refuse to get implants or whatever because it’s just so obvious. I rather own it. For the last few years I have been keeping it super short. Basically a slow fade with a 3 on top then a 2 and been doing a 1 for the last year. But now I’m seeing thinning with the actual “bald patch” area on the back top of my head. Figured I might as just commit and get rid of it all. Will prob have my barber to do the first one but then plan on buying an electric head trimmer like the Pitbull Skull Shaver. Looking for any tips. I naturally break out pretty bad around my neck line so any oils or moisturizer recommendations would be helpful. Also some emotional support would be nice as well lol.

Good implants are not obvious. You just don't see them because they are so well done.

Implants are your own hair. That hair that is harvested will not go away with time
is my understanding.

My opinion . . . the less hair you have on your head, the better it looks short.

'Pony tail's' on men with no hair on top of there head can look okay. Depends
on a variety of factors.

I started losing my hair at ~18, was a slow process until I got on testosterone
them it really accelerated.

I use a Wahl shaver, have for years. They are the best. Get a good one from
them. During the peak of covid everybody was out of stock (cutting their own hair).
Now they are easy to find. Can't remember when I last paid for a haircut, ~ 20 years.
Bald does not run in the family but it got me to every bodies amazement.

I thought about it a lot when it really started going bit I am good with it now. There
are many advantages to super short hair but always wear a hat when in the sun.
That is a must or it will come back to haunt you. I am paying for my youthful indiscretions
now. Many bouts of melanoma. Not fun but I am clear now. Going in for surgery
again in a few weeks, fingers crossed, no metastases.

If I had big, thick, full head of hair I would be one vain glorious bastard. More than
I am now ;) Would pay way more attention to my hair than it would deserve.

Not having a lot of hair was never a factor with women when I was younger as long
as you do not try and cover it up. You know what I mean.

Lastly . . . and this is just speculation on my part . . . a woman having a bald father
will make baldness more 'acceptable'.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner