over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Going from 500mg to 1g?

the whole premise behind blast/cruise is to run a "cycle" and cruise after it, so i doubt he meant 8/2. i'd probably say 12-16, then cruise for probably the same amount of time. from my understanding, the "cruise" part is supposed to be in place of your PCT and getting off, and the general rule of thumb for getting off is that you stay off for as long as you were on. that would make sense to me. run the blast as if it were a separate cycle, then cruise until your next one, however long you decide that to be. there's no real set time limit, it's all personal

I can only talk for myself, I blast for 16-20 weeks then cruise for 6 weeks on 250-500mg test. HCG is taken every 6 weeks. However I am compteing at a national levle. If my goals were different, I would be more cruiseing than blasting

I can only talk for myself, I blast for 16-20 weeks then cruise for 6 weeks on 250-500mg test. HCG is taken every 6 weeks. However I am compteing at a national levle. If my goals were different, I would be more cruiseing than blasting

Thanks for the input, BB.

I've never done the blast and cruise method. I usually do lower dose/longer term.

I may look into it further now. Thanks!

What about 2-3 week mini blasts then 3-5 off..? opinions:confused: The reason I say is b/c it usually takes till about week 5 or 6 before I have felt like shit in the past even on only moderate doses

Would it be better to throw in proviron (assuming its not being used already) before bumping up the test?

Thanks for the input, BB.

I've never done the blast and cruise method. I usually do lower dose/longer term.

I may look into it further now. Thanks!

Lower dose/long turm also very good. Slow and steady as my good friend always says.:)

GUYS.. before one considers moving up take into consideration these fatcors first.. 1) is your diet spot on?.. are you taking in enough nutrients for growth?..2) is my training spot on? am i avoiding overtraining and allowing enough rest between workouts?
if yo can say yes.. and honestly say yes, and gains have stopped then move up.. but, why to 1000 mgs?.. why not 750 for a while.. a 250 mgs jump is huge in terms of test usage..

most guys here. and this is not a a slam.. could actually lower their gear usage ad make gains if they would just take a long hard look at their training and eating.. i know a guy who was adding amounts and basically was making up for crappy eating ect.. his best bet would be to get the eating on track and workout intelligently and lower his dose..basically start over with the better tools..
so in closing if everything in your training and nutrition is perfect.. move up.. but, move up on small increments.. because after 1000, where do you go?.. 1500? 2000? i hope not until all other avenues have been exhausted.. leave yourself some room.. and increase slowly.. teh gains will come..but, make sure all other variables are in order first.. but i do agree that blast then cruise is teh way to go..

Last edited:
I usually blast with 500mg test and 500mg eq... now HRT at 200mg week and keeping my gains and feel alot better, actually gaining still with less bloat.

Still possible to gain with lower dosages as long as you train proper.. (Deads, Squats, Bench, Military, Chin Ups... ) and eat good.

I've ran 1000mg test stacked with a shitload of EQ AND Dbol, and it was a terrible cycle... bloated as fuck, high blood pressure, and terrible acne. I never gained as much in relation to the sides.

Lower dosages all the way.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner