over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Going from natural at 37, to Sub-Q low dose AAS with peptides

boxer cam

Registered
So I'm buying up supplies and about to get blood test to make the switch from natural. It's not for stage, so not worth going big amounts of gear. But I want to get bigger than I can naturally at my age. I've got a bad back and knees, so peptides are something I want to try for healing and to lean up.

With the AAS side of things I want to keep it mild and have read threads about low dose Sub-Q regular shots and think its a great approach for me, not afraid of needles. I'm willing to up the test and take a AI, if things don't feel right or second round of blood test show something. I will post up first blood tests before starting. Also willing to take the Test from 6 days a week to 7, but would prefer one day without injections and hopefully the HCG keeps my natural production up to avoid a crash on the off day. Probably 6-8 weeks before I can start.

Currently 37 5' 10" 205lb 16%
Body fat is dropping and will be about 10-12% when starting cycle.

-10 mg Test suspension @ Monday to Saturday, 30 mins pre WO. (weeks 1-30)  
-150 iu HCG @ AM on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. (weeks 1-30)  
- 60 mcg GHRP-6 @ AM, pre WO and PM on Monday to Saturday. (weeks 3-10)  
- 200 mcg BPC 157 @ AM, Monday to Saturday. (weeks 5-8)  
-10 mg Tren suspension @ Monday to Saturday, 30 mins pre WO. (weeks 7-21)  
- 10 mg MK-677 cap @ Monday to Saturday, pre bed. (weeks 11-20)  
- 100 mcg Peg-MGF @ 45 mins post WO on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. (weeks 13-18)  
- 50 mcg IGF-1 LR3 @ 2 hours post WO on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. (weeks 13-18)  
- 200 mcg BPC 157 @ AM, Monday to Saturday. (weeks 19-22)  
- 60 mcg GHRP-6 @ AM, pre WO and PM on Monday to Saturday. (weeks 21-28)  
- 50 mcg CJC-1295 No Dac @ AM, pre WO and PM on Monday to Saturday. (weeks 21-28)      

Gym 6 days a week, Sunday is rest day from gym, AAS and peptides.    

Required goodies

2 x 100mg/ml Test suspension (10ml)
3 x 5000iu HCG 1 x 100mg/ml Tren suspension (10ml)
1 x 10mg MK-677 caps (bottle of 60)
4 x GHRP-6 (5mg)
1 x IGF-1 LR3 (1mg)
1 x Peg-MGF (2mg)
2 x BPC 157 (5mg)
4 x CJC-1295 No Dac (2mg)

The test and hcg are the only things that run the whole way, for GH it swaps between GHRP to MK-677 to GHRP/CJC no dac, so I can see the difference.

Looking for opinions from you guys with all the knowledge? Thanks.

That seems horribly complicated for a first cycle. If it were me I would pick one or two substances and that's it. Otherwise who knows what is really working or what to adjust when you get your bloods done.

That seems horribly complicated for a first cycle. If it were me I would pick one or two substances and that's it. Otherwise who knows what is really working or what to adjust when you get your bloods done.

Indeed and originally it was going to be a peptide cycle, then followed by a AAS cycle. But everyone seems to say take AAS at same time to get the most out of peptides.

Complicated it is, definitely not a 350mg of test a week and 6iu of HGH a day simplicity to it. I've got a mind that loves complicated.

The staggering of starting and stopping different stuff is to get a couple weeks of feel for changes. Not bringing the tren in until week 7 is so I can get second blood tests at week 6.

Last edited:
KISS

Drop the tren & test suspension and go tren a & test e/c 25mg m/w/f

Or forget tren all together as this is your 1st run, just upping your test should provide nice results.

Drop the hcg - your balls may shrink but so what? They'll come back after your cycle.

Drop igf and peg. Ur adding race fuel to a Honda at this point. Add more test before fucking with these.

As for gh & healing peps... Go for it. But why not use healing Peptides in the beginning?

And 28 weeks? Sounds more like a test run at hrt to me, in which case simple is definitely the way to go.

KISS

Drop the tren & test suspension and go tren a & test e/c 25mg m/w/f

Or forget tren all together as this is your 1st run, just upping your test should provide nice results.

Drop the hcg - your balls may shrink but so what? They'll come back after your cycle.

Drop igf and peg. Ur adding race fuel to a Honda at this point. Add more test before fucking with these.

As for gh & healing peps... Go for it. But why not use healing Peptides in the beginning?

And 28 weeks? Sounds more like a test run at hrt to me, in which case simple is definitely the way to go.

Thanks for input. I don't mind the idea of the tren a/test e 25/25, 3 times a week. Would work well, but not sure about dropping HCG and going into shut down.

Just above hrt suits me and wouldn't be surprised if I keep running just low testosterone long term after this, with MK from time to time.

I could save the igf and peg for the future......

Sorry, but his recommendation of 750mg of test per week for beginners is way off, no one except IFBB pro's needs to go above 300-350mg range and the Sub-Q way I want to go is always lower doses again. Add in the deca and d-bol and I could be national stage ready in under 2 years, thats not my goal. I wonder how many heart attacks and premature deaths that info has contributed to over the years. His recommendation of 5000iu of HCG every 4 weeks is to high as well, we know 250iu twice a week is good. The thread is so old it doesn't even cover combining peptides and AAS for better synergy. The basic principles of bodybuilding still apply, but the rest seems outdated. Hate to go against the big guy.

I started working out at 14 years old and started at a professional gym at 16. My original trainer was 10 times national Australian power lifting champion and my whole family is fitness and sports mad, so I started learning nutrition before I even started school. Been reading about gear since I was 17 and other mates started taking it, just never needed it to now.

Maybe the peptides are making it hard to follow, but the AAS side is just....

10mg test per day, 6 days a week. Weeks 1 -30 (60mg a week and willing to double)

10mg of tren per day, 6 days a week. Weeks 7-21. (60mg a week and willing to double)

And some HCG, it's actually a very basic cycle.

Just keep it simple for your first cycle.
My first cycle was test,,deca,dbol -1cc test,1cc deca and 30mg dbol and gained 40 pounds and kept more than half of it.

OMFGG when you drink water, water's gonna leak out of 10000 holes on your body by end of this whacky cycle

Just keep it simple for your first cycle.
My first cycle was test,,deca,dbol -1cc test,1cc deca and 30mg dbol and gained 40 pounds and kept more than half of it.

Was the test and deca 100mg/ml?

I'm sure you would of been taken the dbol daily, how often was the 1cc of test and 1cc of deca?

Thanks.

OMFGG when you drink water, water's gonna leak out of 10000 holes on your body by end of this whacky cycle

Even I'm laughing at this! I think it true for any complete peptide cycle. Pairing the test and tren in one syringe and the GHRP and CJC in another saves a few holes. Thats also the reason for going over to MK-677 mid way through.

Going to take NYbeast's advice and keep the IGF and MGF in the freezer for another time.

I really like the idea of the constant levels from daily, but haven't got my test or tren yet. So might get short ester go the 25/25 at 3 times a week option on that. Not decided yet.

I suggest everyone start out by running one compound at a time. The biggest problem I see with your cycle is that you won't know what worked for your body and what did not because there is so much going on.

You should spend about a year running low dose cycles of different compounds until you know your own body. Not to mention if your sponsor is legit.

I suggest everyone start out by running one compound at a time. The biggest problem I see with your cycle is that you won't know what worked for your body and what did not because there is so much going on.

You should spend about a year running low dose cycles of different compounds until you know your own body. Not to mention if your sponsor is legit.

I really appreciate everyone's responses, your all giving me great things to think about.

Your first sentence about one compound at a time, is ringing a bell in my ears. Heard it many a time, but so easy to forget. I am rushing the extras in too quick, I need to stabilize the testosterone level over a longer time before adding tren. I've got the BPC 157 already and need to do some repairs, so I might just start that first for 4 weeks. Then go on GHRP-6 only for a month at least before adding the testosterone and give it 6 months to a year before tren.

My sponsors are very trusted by the BB community, but you don't know until you pin.

Even I'm laughing at this! I think it true for any complete peptide cycle. Pairing the test and tren in one syringe and the GHRP and CJC in another saves a few holes. Thats also the reason for going over to MK-677 mid way through.

Going to take NYbeast's advice and keep the IGF and MGF in the freezer for another time.

I really like the idea of the constant levels from daily, but haven't got my test or tren yet. So might get short ester go the 25/25 at 3 times a week option on that. Not decided yet.

Your levels will me more consistent with longer esters 3x's a week subcutaneous than shorter esters 3x's a week or suspension daily... Your desire for stable levels is why I suggested test e or c.

I tried more hrt protocols than I can count. Everything from doctor administered once every 2 week to test c SC daily. I didn't notice any significant difference between daily and 3x's a week, so less pins it is.

Only reason tren a was suggested is if it somehow caused undesirable sides at the dose you're considering, it would clear faster when you drop it.

I agree with everyone that it makes sense to keep things as simple as possible for your 1st cycle.

Your levels will me more consistent with longer esters 3x's a week subcutaneous than shorter esters 3x's a week or suspension daily... Your desire for stable levels is why I suggested test e or c.

I tried more hrt protocols than I can count. Everything from doctor administered once every 2 week to test c SC daily. I didn't notice any significant difference between daily and 3x's a week, so less pins it is.

Only reason tren a was suggested is if it somehow caused undesirable sides at the dose you're considering, it would clear faster when you drop it.

I agree with everyone that it makes sense to keep things as simple as possible for your 1st cycle.

Thanks.

I did notice your original recommendation for e/c and wondered if that was for more consistent levels. If I get high mg/ml it will be still good for Sub-Q, which is nice.

Definitely short ester on tren when I add it in eventually now....

25 mg of test c at 3 times a week is sounding like a good start, might even go to 30mg. The test c I'm looking at is 300mg/ml, so it's a easy .1ml

One of my biggest regrets from all these years of running natural, is I never went and got bloods done in my early years as a reference for now.

Is it ok to draw from the same vial 3 times a week, for the 30 weeks a 300mg/ml 10ml vial would last or should a draw 1ml into a new smaller vial each few weeks?

Is it ok to draw from the same vial 3 times a week, for the 30 weeks a 300mg/ml 10ml vial would last or should a draw 1ml into a new smaller vial each few weeks?

Some stoppers are better than others, but drawing for each injection is a bit much in your case.

To cut down on wear and tear and make setup easier I would backload a bunch of slin pins at a time.

One of my biggest regrets from all these years of running natural, is I never went and got bloods done in my early years as a reference for now.

No , you should not regret, that how you find out if you have good genetic. Can you post a photo, I would like to see how much muscle did you gain naturally.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws