over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

going from NPP to Tren A mid cycle

eazy_

Registered
Newbies
When going from NPP to Tren A mid cycle how do you do it? Is it as simple as stop NPP one day and start using the Tren?

Do not make simple things so complicated. One day you stop taking nandrolone and start trenbolone the next day

LoL, i love your no bullshit answers. This post was hilarious to me.

Honestly, you can do both if you want to. This whole bro science myth of "nandrolone + tren will cause major prolactin issues" is a pile of shit. Its no diff than if you take too much of one alone. They actually compliment each other great. NPP will fill you out and put on slabs of muscle, tren will keep the fat off, dry you up and make you strong/vascular.

Honestly, you can do both if you want to. This whole bro science myth of "nandrolone + tren will cause major prolactin issues" is a pile of shit. Its no diff than if you take too much of one alone. They actually compliment each other great. NPP will fill you out and put on slabs of muscle, tren will keep the fat off, dry you up and make you strong/vascular.
I agree - tren + npp is a great combination, but if you are not advanced, I would stay with one of them in a given period of time

My last run this spring was Tren, NPP, mast (low test). I had been stuck around 225-230 (I don’t let myself get above 12% bf, so I don’t just binge eat to put on scale weight).
The combo threw 10 clean lbs on me in 12 weeks. Beautiful stuff.

You take the Trest. It's as simple as stop Trest one day and start using the Trest.

Since I now know they can be used together I will try 12 weeks of 350mg tren, 700 mg NPP, 1000 mg test cyp.
Currently on 8th week of 600 test cyp, 600 NPP. Calorie Surplus.

Since I now know they can be used together I will try 12 weeks of 350mg tren, 700 mg NPP, 1000 mg test cyp.
Currently on 8th week of 600 test cyp, 600 NPP. Calorie Surplus.
I think it's too big a jump, if now you were taking 600 test + 600 npp then if you want to use npp + tren I would give something like

750mg test
350mg npp
350mg tren

I think it's too big a jump, if now you were taking 600 test + 600 npp then if you want to use npp + tren I would give something like

750mg test
350mg npp
350mg tren
thank you

I’ve done 700 mgs/week of 19-nors before and while the gains were amazing it completely killed my sex drive. To me it wasn’t worth it but it’s individualistic as are all things AAS but something to keep in mind

Interesting... I love Lower test combined with NPP and high mast. And I love that same combo just swap npp with tren.

Thinking I might mix it up and run the npp and tren together with lower test and higher mast...

Definitely given me something to think about.

I’ve done 700 mgs/week of 19-nors before and while the gains were amazing it completely killed my sex drive. To me it wasn’t worth it but it’s individualistic as are all things AAS but something to keep in mind
Try to add Masteron or Proviron to the stack, they should fix the sex drive for most of people.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws