over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Going Hypo during cutting cycle

Growthfreak

Registered
Newbies
Hey guys, so this has happens to me on and off. I will randomly go hypo, even though I’m eating 200-300 carbs a day still. I’m wondering if it’s maybe an effect from the roids.Currently I’m not on insulin or HGh, but I am on test, masteron, 100mgs of tren ace per week. Orals are Anavar and winstrol. If anyone else has experienced this please let me know and how did you make it stop.

this is perfectly normal and happens a lot when cutting - your insulin sensitivity is very high so this can happen
Can I ask what you would do to get out of it and not have to break diet too hard. Orange juice, honey, sugar blocks. And do you think effects like this would be made worst by adding insulin in ?

Whenever I run tren I have this happen. The only thing that fixes it is eating slower digesting carbs spaced evenly throughout the day.

If I eat sweet potato spaced out, I’m perfectly fine. If I do something quick like white rice, or a juice, I’ll go hypo an hour or two later.

Whenever I run tren I have this happen. The only thing that fixes it is eating slower digesting carbs spaced evenly throughout the day.

If I eat sweet potato spaced out, I’m perfectly fine. If I do something quick like white rice, or a juice, I’ll go hypo an hour or two later.
Ok slow releasing carbs. Totally makes sense. I’m gonna add sweet potato back in

Can I ask what you would do to get out of it and not have to break diet too hard. Orange juice, honey, sugar blocks. And do you think effects like this would be made worst by adding insulin in ?
you don't need insulin at 200-300g carbs per day

How to prevent this, add some fat to meals (of course, taking this into account in the kcal balance) or a good option is to increase the amount of fiber (vegetables) which will slow down digestion and thus prevent sudden drops in sugar

you don't need insulin at 200-300g carbs per day

How to prevent this, add some fat to meals (of course, taking this into account in the kcal balance) or a good option is to increase the amount of fiber (vegetables) which will slow down digestion and thus prevent sudden drops in sugar
Would you recommend insulin at 500 grams a day ?

I agree with @luki7788 suggestions. This is all the nature of the beast when in a hard cut.

I had a client recently who would go hypo like clockwork during/after every training session. I added in just 20g of karbolyn in an intra workout shake and that alone solved the issue. You just have to play around with things - this game is all trial and error.

I agree with @luki7788 suggestions. This is all the nature of the beast when in a hard cut.

I had a client recently who would go hypo like clockwork during/after every training session. I added in just 20g of karbolyn in an intra workout shake and that alone solved the issue. You just have to play around with things - this game is all trial and error.
Ok this is what I wanted to hear. I have an autoimmune condition that’s being handled but whenever I get changes in my body I freak out and think oh no.

I think this is normal if you are training and lowering your carbs. I think its ok to eat more to stave this off for practical purposes. Kind of like doing the best you can with your diet with the exceptions of add ons to keep you functioning in places like work or social environments.

This has happened to me when eating fast acting carbs. Switching to more slow acting carbs helps. Also more carbs around workouts and activity. Like others have stated. Orals and tren has amplified the hypoglycemic effect in the past.

This has happened to me when eating fast acting carbs. Switching to more slow acting carbs helps. Also more carbs around workouts and activity. Like others have stated. Orals and tren has amplified the hypoglycemic effect in the past.

I think one of the contributing factors to tren irritability are the fluctuating blood sugar levels.

Hey guys, so this has happens to me on and off. I will randomly go hypo, even though I’m eating 200-300 carbs a day still. I’m wondering if it’s maybe an effect from the roids.Currently I’m not on insulin or HGh, but I am on test, masteron, 100mgs of tren ace per week. Orals are Anavar and winstrol. If anyone else has experienced this please let me know and how did you make it stop.
You're depleted. Happens to me once or twice every few months. Your body is not able, at your current activity level, to release and oxidize fatty acids fast enough. This happens to me especially with any kind of stims, even caffeine. At this point in my own ketogenic diet is to do one (or both) of two things: have a loading day to replace the glycogen in your liver and muscles (I use insulin on these loading days but you may not have to), and add in L-Carnitine, a lipid transporter which will help create ATP along with your tiny trickle of blood sugar from dietary carbs. More lower glycemic carbs will help going forward as well.

You're depleted. Happens to me once or twice every few months. Your body is not able, at your current activity level, to release and oxidize fatty acids fast enough. This happens to me especially with any kind of stims, even caffeine. At this point in my own ketogenic diet is to do one (or both) of two things: have a loading day to replace the glycogen in your liver and muscles (I use insulin on these loading days but you may not have to), and add in L-Carnitine, a lipid transporter which will help create ATP along with your tiny trickle of blood sugar from dietary carbs. More lower glycemic carbs will help going forward as well.
this
take a carbs refeed day.
weight loss is ok, but watch out for your health.
take a break, readjust the body and give it what it needs.
then, start again.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner