over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

going into a cycle with tendonitis??

brocksampson

Newbies
Has anyone ever went into a cycle (test+EQ) with shoulder tendonitis??

Experiences?

IMO if you can only give it 60 percent due to injury - wait. Many push limits on cycle more than off. If thats the case you are just gonna aggravate the injury. Many say other compounds help.

are you sure its tendonitis? I thought that's what I had in shoulders but it turns out it was torn rotators in both and a possible torn labrum in left.

get an mri.

another member (bizmarkie) I have been posting in a thread on this board about our ART experiences. check it out if you can. if you're in nassau county I have a great guy. I've been to 4 sessions and its really helped.

My advise is to get an mri and do not start a cycle til you are totally pain free. If its tendonitis, a few weeks off can probably help. ART will help break up scar tissue and you may back in the gym before you know it.

oh and to answer your question. yes and it was a mistake. take the time now and fix it. its not worth starting anything til you are pain free.

You will make it worse by going heavy. going light wont do much damage. but who wants to go light?

I've just been doing cardio the last weeks while doing ART and it blows.

are you sure its tendonitis? I thought that's what I had in shoulders but it turns out it was torn rotators in both and a possible torn labrum in left.

get an mri.

another member (bizmarkie) I have been posting in a thread on this board about our ART experiences. check it out if you can. if you're in nassau county I have a great guy. I've been to 4 sessions and its really helped.

My advise is to get an mri and do not start a cycle til you are totally pain free. If its tendonitis, a few weeks off can probably help. ART will help break up scar tissue and you may back in the gym before you know it.

Good advice. Deal with the root cause of the problem rather than masking the pain… or it might come back to haunt you in an even bigger way.

I had ART therapy for months due to tendonitis I had in both shoulders. Eventually it went a way, but you need to know in advance that ART is a very deep tissue massage while your going through a range of motion. It can be pretty painful. Just make sure you use somebody that's certified in the therapy.

Ive been going through this with my foot. I woke up with extreme pain one day and it never went away. Turns out, an MRI revealed Bursitis, tendonitis and Athritis (Spelling). Got a Cort shot through the top of the foot.It's only now beginning to get better and I may need another shot.

My point: Leg work has been a challengs; running is impossible and it even hurts to ride a bike. Personally, I would save the gear if it were me. While I don't think you need to go 110% on a cycle, being on a cycle is a time to work at your potential otherwise it's a wast...my opinon only.

I'm going to give this a try for my tendonitis in my elbow--golfer's elbow. I am desperate at this point. I will just take some Tylenol b4 my session if it hurts.

ive got tendonits in my elbows (tennis elbow or golfer elbow)

just basicaly cant do any isolated movements for triceps

i find deca helps alot with it though, not a miracle cure but relieves some pain aslong as u dont go doing all out heavy tricep workouts

taking ibuprofen 600 1 hour before ur workout also does wonders, wouldnt reccomend it long term but temporarily very effective

and to anser ur question no i woudlnt go into a cycle with shoulder tendonitiis as its alot harder to deal with

Last edited:
thanks guys, ive been researching this for a few weeks, I cant stand not benching but the opinion of everyone ive asked is to just wait. I posted this hoping to hear something that would help and maybe i hadnt heard yet but it looks like patience is the only way.

appreciate the input everyone!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar