over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Going off T3- 2 years

grizzly978

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I have been on T3 for about 2 years at 15-25mg daily while running GH.
I am trying to come off it.

1. Will I have a rebound in some fat gain?
2. Is there a good way to taper in terms of weeks?
3. How long normally does it take to get the thyroid back to normal after a moderate dosage for years

I’m worried about putting on fat but I want to come off it for heart reasons

if your thyroid works anymore i will be shocked
-F2S

I'd get advice from a doc about this. That's a long time. You might not be able to come off.

if your thyroid works anymore i will be shocked
-F2S

Jeeze, so pretty much I fried it? So most likely I’m going to get bloated and pack on fat?? I thought a taper might help , but 2 years maybe too long (which is what I was worried about)

Alot of studies out there showing the thyroid bounces back within weeks. Even after prolonged use.. in very rare cases ( predominately women) the thyroid was damaged. But again, numerous studies show it's a very resilient little dude even after prolong use

You'll be fine, especially if you are a male. There have been documented cases of people being on thyroid hormone for much longer than that due to errors and their thyroid still returned to normal in a few weeks.

You were running such a low dose that you shouldn’t have much, if not anything to worry about. I ran T3 @ 50 mcg for a year straight. Honestly, after stopping everything came back fine within a month. I did use somel-tyrosine

You'll be fine, especially if you are a male. There have been documented cases of people being on thyroid hormone for much longer than that due to errors and their thyroid still returned to normal in a few weeks.

My old fiancé might not be ok then lol, so it’s different for women? She did the same dosage for years. That might be another story

Alot of studies out there showing the thyroid bounces back within weeks. Even after prolonged use.. in very rare cases ( predominately women) the thyroid was damaged. But again, numerous studies show it's a very resilient little dude even after prolong use

i will say i based my assumption based on females i have known. one of the hottest chicks i ever seen ruined her thyroid with t3 and clen abuse. she was sooooo hot but was getting fatter by the day. i worked with her so saw her daily it was wild to witness. she was eating perfectly too (far as i could tell) but was gaining weight rapidly. bc of me witnessing that i decided to never use t3.
-F2S

i will say i based my assumption based on females i have known. one of the hottest chicks i ever seen ruined her thyroid with t3 and clen abuse. she was sooooo hot but was getting fatter by the day. i worked with her so saw her daily it was wild to witness. she was eating perfectly too (far as i could tell) but was gaining weight rapidly. bc of me witnessing that i decided to never use t3.
-F2S

Ouch lol, yeah this girl just stopped it a day ago too and I was like you’re gonna be in trouble. That’s interesting how it bounces back for men and women not as much.
I’ll wean off it for a month instead of rapid dropping

You honestly dont need to taper on that low of dose, just stop.
And you should be absolutely fine. Your thyroid will be back to normal in a month or so. I've known several guys who've run much higher doses for just as long as you....each one was shitting bricks coming off and each of them recovered 100% within 2 months. Your liver and thyroid are a beast and can handle a beating...yes everyone is different, but for the most part they are tough as nails. Your heart and kidneys are another story.

-F2S

I would venture to say there was something more pathological that was unrelated to her T3 use. It's easy to put the association together and soley single out her usage of T3. Just throwing this out for the sake of conversation. One example is, she may have had an undiagnosed/unrecognized autoimmune disease that triggered a chain of events leaving her thyroid unfunctional after cessation of liothyronine. Another example, which is very common with fitness females is iron deficiency. There's a strong connection between the two of iron deficiency and subclinical hypothyroidism. It could be a host of things.

Our thyroid is pretty resilient unlike other endocrine glands.

Ouch lol, yeah this girl just stopped it a day ago too and I was like you’re gonna be in trouble. That’s interesting how it bounces back for men and women not as much.
I’ll wean off it for a month instead of rapid dropping

My wife has run long sents (1 year +) of low dose liothyronine 15-25mcg and has recovered just fine. Shes euthyroid as of her last set of labs 3 months ago after a 8-9 month run.

My wife has run long sents (1 year +) of low dose liothyronine 15-25mcg and has recovered just fine. Shes euthyroid as of her last set of labs 3 months ago after a 8-9 month run.

The woman I know had a slow thyroid to begin with, so I think it’s going to be another story in that case. Family has a history of thyroid issues

The woman I know had a slow thyroid to begin with, so I think it’s going to be another story in that case. Family has a history of thyroid issues

Looks like some antibody testing is in need then.

I wouldn't be too concerned man adjust your diet to more thyroid friendly one like the vertical diet,iodinized salt, pure cranberry juice shit like that if your on anabolics studies show testosterone actually raises thyroid levels if you weren't concerned about your heart id tell you get a generic fat burner till it kicks in. And get blood work every few weeks to make sure it goes normal again.

Sent from my SM-T377T using Tapatalk

[lang=ro]I once ran t3 for 9 month straight up to very high doses and had huge fear of rebound weight gain and all. I stopped cold turkey and after 2 weeks my t3 was almost back to were it was before. I didnt even feel coming off at all.[/lang]

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws