over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Going through a divorce

Anarky

Registered
After 9 years me and my soon to be x -wife are calling it quits. We have 3 beautiful children i would trade the world for so i dont regret not one minute. Sometimes things just arent ment to be and you cant make the other person want something as bad as you do. Anyways, this past week was really hard on me dealing with it mentally On the way to the gym i zoned out and rolled out of my lane on the interstate and rubbed the front rim on an 18 wheeler which ripped my tire and wheel right of my truck. Nearly flipped me, spun me around and i fished tailed several times before getting control back. Well to be honest this isnt a poor pittyful me story as even though i was having one of the worst weeks ever i had a member who I have know ties with must have felt he needed to reach out to me. Showed me a true moment of selflessness without even knowing what i was going through. This board has some real stand up people in it. I just wanted to say thank you minister you must have that nick for a reason and hopefully some day i will be able to return a favor for you. Thanks again!

Might not be easy to see right now, but sometimes these things happen for a reason. This may end up working out to be a real good thing.

At least you got 3 beautiful kids out of it, some people don't even get that.

thanks bro. i seem to spend my aggressions at the gym!!! made some serious strides this year. guess its about time to post some pics soon enough! but im here to tell you minister is the real deal. this guy has the patience i only wish i had by watching him in other threads. not to mention the just an all around good person.

stay strong

I broke up with my daughters mom 6 years ago and it was the best thing I ever did. I spent the last 6 years being a good father and doing the right thing for my daughter without having to be in a relationship with her mom. Paying support sometimes sucks but you can't change the system.

Hopefully you don't have to spend too much time in family court, that really sucks, seems like the courts are all for the mother. its a total waste of money also.

just keep yourself in control which can be hard if you're on any supplements. there are some divorce support groups out there. here is a link if you want to check it out. its good to vent.

DivorceCare - Divorce Support And Recovery Groups

You'll be fine!

I"m going through the same thing except only one child. The hardest part from me is not seeing my son everyday. It's not a nasty split but there are ups and downs like a roller coaster but it gets better. I beleive things happen for a reason. Good luck with everything, keep the faith and believe it will be for the best.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131