over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Going to donate blood

hollaatyaboyy1

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
On cycle. Doing it for safety precaution. What do I donate. Whole blood, platelettes, automated red cell or plasma ? Thanks.
Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk 2

Just do whole blood. You could do automated red cell if your hematocrit is high already

I used to do it all the time but somehow I got a false positive for HIV which they told me was a false positive because they retested it before giving me the results ... Now they say that I can't donate anymore... Kinda confusing

Whole blood is best for anyone on aas. Reminder if you admit to using not Rx steroids you will be barred for life from donating thru the Red Cross

Whole blood is best for anyone on aas. Reminder if you admit to using not Rx steroids you will be barred for life from donating thru the Red Cross

Ouch what about other things? What kind of questions do they ask you? What if your on TRT and say prescription opiates?

Ouch what about other things? What kind of questions do they ask you? What if your on TRT and say prescription opiates?

There is a standard 50 question pre screen. Its thing like drug use, sex experiences, things that might mean you have things in your blood. If you have legit RX for things you might be ok. The opiates might decline you for that test as I think [not sure] there is a window you must wait till donating. For instance they want you aspirin free for 72 hours. Maybe call the red cross and give them your circumstances.

OK, lets put it this way. Are you gonna want... that blood, possibly filled with hormones and perscription opiates going into ur mom/dad...or into your child? Come on bro...really?

I was getting bad headaches while using test and eq and after donating no more headaches.

I was getting bad headaches while using test and eq and after donating no more headaches.

That's good to share. I'd bet it was the EQ more than the test, but yeah guys, if you are getting headaches or nosebleeds on cycle your BP IS TOO HIGH. I had that problem before and had to get prescription hctz for it. I don't get too high bp when cutting but the same amount of gear will make my bp go up when bulking. It's all in the diet.

There is a standard 50 question pre screen. Its thing like drug use, sex experiences, things that might mean you have things in your blood. If you have legit RX for things you might be ok. The opiates might decline you for that test as I think [not sure] there is a window you must wait till donating. For instance they want you aspirin free for 72 hours. Maybe call the red cross and give them your circumstances.

One other thing. They ask if you have ever taken steroids, and unless you want to get banned you will have to lie and answer NO.

OK, lets put it this way. Are you gonna want... that blood, possibly filled with hormones and perscription opiates going into ur mom/dad...or into your child? Come on bro...really?

I agree about the opiates for certain. Get off that before you go in. As far as the steroids, hopefully you are off them now so that the concentration in your blood is low or none at all?

Im not sure if there are any dangers to having the steroids in your blood. I think the main reason they ask if you have ever used steroids is because they fear you have been sharing needles and might have either HIV or Hepatitis.

One other thing. They ask if you have ever taken steroids, and unless you want to get banned you will have to lie and answer NO.
I know buddy I said this above ;)

Once again, u are going to hate me..., but goshdarnit...i can do waaaaaaaay better then them!!!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws