advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Going to Jakarata, Indonesia for a few months....Any Pharmacies??

Biggeezie

Registered
I am going to Jakarta, Indonesia for a few months and was wondering if there were any Pharmacies there that sell gear without scripts and if anyone who has been there knows of which ones to go to?

Thinking this is a far fetch but cant fly with it so am hoping I can buy there since I will be there for a few months.

Thanks guys!

I do know it is illegal there. The US actually works with Indonesia to help bust some labs.

I heard from a friend that just came back from Bali (indonesia) that he could get any medication he wanted from a doctor with a 5 dollar visit fee (he's not into AAS he was talking about pain pills and speed pills). So I do believe doctors can be convinced of quite a lot. But that was a visit and a script being wrote out for him. Then he went to the pharm and picked up his drugs.

Anyways I'm gonna watch this thread...I'm also going to indo for a few months this summer.

peace!

Oh thats not good.

Does anyone know anything else about this??

Dude, unfortunately, Indonesia is whats known as a US Extraterritorial Applicant.

Basically, you, as an American are required and responsible to adhere and follow American laws as though you were physically in America...
even though the locals are exempt and have their own set of rules from their own government which are less or more strict.

When I went to Jamaica, people were selling weed at the airport. Walked right up to me with a big fat bud. Police standing around like it was nothing. Actually, they were probably waiting for an unsuspecting American to purchase it to bust them.

Sorry, but America has its hand up everyone's ass these days, no more sanctuary from half of our ridiculous laws.

Dude, unfortunately, Indonesia is whats known as a US Extraterritorial Applicant.

Basically, you, as an American are required and responsible to adhere and follow American laws as though you were physically in America...
even though the locals are exempt and have their own set of rules from their own government which are less or more strict.

When I went to Jamaica, people were selling weed at the airport. Walked right up to me with a big fat bud. Police standing around like it was nothing. Actually, they were probably waiting for an unsuspecting American to purchase it to bust them.

Sorry, but America has its hand up everyone's ass these days, no more sanctuary from half of our ridiculous laws.

Yes, but they're probably desperately poor & corrupt there, so as long as he copies ALL his scrips & reciepts & mails them home 4 safekeeping, his ass is covered...

I am from Canada not the US.

So what are you people saying that I can only get anything with a script??

I have been many times. Do not touch anything there. There are many many people getting paid to set up foreigners. You will end up in prison or worse. Most corrupt place ever.:mad:

sickeningly good waves though :p

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members