over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Going to lose my mind!!

I'm dreading those days already and my daughter hasn't even been born yet.

She has been so easy to raise so I can't complain. She started sleeping a minimum of 8 hours at about 3 months maybe a little sooner. LOVED taking naps and honestly always seemed to try hard to make everyone happy. She and I are extremely close - she saved my life by just being born. It's just so freaking hard to see her grow up man. I have made a ton of mistakes in my life and in fact I can admit that damn near everything bad negative that's happened to me has been my fault 100%. The one thing I am proud of is the father I have been. There have been so many times that just taking tattered pics of my daughter out of my wallet has gotten me through whatever hell I was dealing with.

She has been so easy to raise so I can't complain. She started sleeping a minimum of 8 hours at about 3 months maybe a little sooner. LOVED taking naps and honestly always seemed to try hard to make everyone happy. She and I are extremely close - she saved my life by just being born. It's just so freaking hard to see her grow up man. I have made a ton of mistakes in my life and in fact I can admit that damn near everything bad negative that's happened to me has been my fault 100%. The one thing I am proud of is the father I have been. There have been so many times that just taking tattered pics of my daughter out of my wallet has gotten me through whatever hell I was dealing with.

There have been plenty of things I've screwed up and failed at, but not being a good parent will not be one of them. It's the most important thing a person can do in this life and is not something that every parent takes serious enough. My little boy and I are close and I can't wait to make my daughter daddy's little girl. That's probably the best way to have peace of mind as she goes through adolescence/teenage years.

ya some of my friends have teenage daughters and holy hell that looks like a handful. lots of emotions and selfies in the bathroom. im glad i have two boys they just seem like troublemakers but the wife really wants a girl this time around.

a buddy of mine had seven girls. but he is 7 feet tall and nearly a ron swanson type hunter gun collector so i think he keeps the boyfriends in line.

I'm lucky with my one bc he gives me no grief.

This thread has got me laughing my ass off!!!! I have a little 20 month old girl and she is the craziest thing I have ever laid eyes on already!!! She screams the highest pitch screams you have ever heard just for the hell of it!!! And for not even being 2 she wants to do everything on her own. But I wouldnt change a thing about her!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

one complains about having kids...

one complains about not being able to knock up his wife....

one complains about not finding the right girl to even start a family....

EVERYONE is fucking complaining !!!!! LOL

We live in a world of complaining... Unfortunately 99.999% of humans focus on what they don't have rather than having an attitude of gratitude for the things they DO have.

My youngest is a teen and thank god for that. Watching my buddies pump out kids like a factory every year or two. Then the divorce.... yeah no thanks.

Not everyone........................just most

Don't worry, before you you know it, they will be teenagers and you will be longing for these good 'ol terrible two's days. :) Been there, done that.

Don't worry, before you you know it, they will be teenagers and you will be longing for these good 'ol terrible two's days. :) Been there, done that.

I get sad when I think about my man and how he's grown up so fast.

Mine are all grown. Youngest is 25 and him and his wife just had a little boy on 4th of July morning. I would love for my wife to have another child. Wife thinks I am nuts. We also have two of our 6 grandchildren living with us. Grandson is 5 and granddaughter is 10. I never got to see my children grow up due to working so much. I am financially stable now and I do not need to work like I did. I regret not getting to see my children grow up. Enjoy it now and do not regret it later.

I have two daughters 5 and 2. My 2 year old is like a tornado moving through the house. One minute you want to pull your hair out the next minute can't get enough.

My wife is 4 months pregnant and my son has been doing the terrible two's thing. Need I say more? :banghead::banghead::banghead:

That's why I put my kids 16 yrs apart. Lol. But really two kids close in age would have really put me over the edge. But I love them both dearly. And now I have a 2 month old grand daughter. But that's a lot easier because when I hold her and she cries or needs changing, I just tell my daughter here and hand her over.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131