over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Going to Mexico.

The Pharm Grade Sust and primoteston are like 20.00 per ml.....so very expensive. I have friends who live in Mexico, and they prefer ordering online from international sources.

Hey OP if you guys taking a bunch of furniture,tvs,electronics etc..... You will be asked to pay a tax on it. Also stay away from the testoprim D! That stuff will hurt like all hell and ruin your time there. Besides that you should be fine. Enjoy your time there.

One last thing. If you have the chance to enjoy one of the strip bars ( if they have any where you are going) you will find one can have a much better time then the strip bars in the U.S.

Hey OP if you guys taking a bunch of furniture,tvs,electronics etc..... You will be asked to pay a tax on it. Also stay away from the testoprim D! That stuff will hurt like all hell and ruin your time there. Besides that you should be fine. Enjoy your time there.

One last thing. If you have the chance to enjoy one of the strip bars ( if they have any where you are going) you will find one can have a much better time then the strip bars in the U.S.[/QUOTE

This could be true... Just make sure your dick doesn't fall off a few days later.

I'd be much more worried about the mexican strip clubs then I would about crossing over the border with gear..

One last thing. If you have the chance to enjoy one of the strip bars ( if they have any where you are going) you will find one can have a much better time then the strip bars in the U.S.[/QUOTE

This could be true... Just make sure your dick doesn't fall off a few days later.

I'd be much more worried about the mexican strip clubs then I would about crossing over the border with gear..

Heard that! Sounds fun but has Trouble written all over it.
Good way to get mugged or run into the wrong people.

You guys got a point. But who in their rite mind would go balls deep in a mex stripper without three rubbers on and one around your nuts.

Then after they sell it to u they go and run to a nearby cop to "arrest" you. Cop will say either give me all your cash or at least $X amount or you're getting arrested. Happened a few times with friends down there and for not doing anything illegal. Unless its illegal to drive a $40k car into Mexico to get pulled over threatening to basically steal (tow) our car for supposedly running a stop sign or we can give him $500 cash. Needless to say the cops are legal form of gangsters and will exploit you. Really nothing good down there imo in the countless times I've gone over the years but I guess to each their own. Just be very aware of your surroundings and literally go down there looking like an American bum to not get hassled so much but u still will to a degree. Always good to have a few friends go that speak the language as well if you don't. Mexico was so so 10+ yrs ago, now a days it would never cross my mind to ever go there.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

Happened to me back in the good ole TJ days on Revoluccion Ave

He never mentioned he wants to smuggle it back.
He just wants to be able to use while there the way I read it.
I would not advise trying to bring it back.

Yup rAJJIN that's all I wanted to do. Just bring my own vial of it over, If I don't finish it while here ill trash it.

Thanks fellas but I'm in San Carlos now!!! No more shittin bricks lol. Got the red light for inspection, but they just said 'pase'....lol

Thanks fellas but I'm in San Carlos now!!! No more shittin bricks lol. Got the red light for inspection, but they just said 'pase'....lol

Stay safe down there brother, and have some fun with the family....and have a cerveza for me:)

getting into mexico is simple, getting supps in the drug stores anymore are hard to find...
hey, let us all know how long before the locals take ur vehicle from you!

I was just in Cancun. They had HG Deca, Test, ancillaries in every pharmacy. I it was pretty reasonably priced, like 20 bucks for 5 amps.

is it real, are u personally taking or did u give to someone else?
that's great, u said amps, who is the manufacture?

havnt ben to MEX since i was a kid, and i dont think ill ever go back, that place has gotten sketchy.

Stay in America.

Dont contribute to there economy.

Bunch of crooks, so be careful.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws