over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Going to New Doctor. Can this help?

• Thread starter Deleted member 117187
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 117187

So I am 29 and haven't been on a cycle for 2 years.

I went to a doctor to get my levels checked 6 months after my last dose and was told my levels were fine.

I have some of the normal low t symptoms.
Fatigue, fat around abdominal area, hit or miss libido.

BUT I am curious if anyone else has had issues with muscle injuries before going on replacement therapy.
I haven't been lifting like I used to. But have managed to pull several muscles over the last few months while warming up, which is new.

After a lifetime of sports and lifting. I have never had any muscle injuries other than bumps and bruises.

I am going to see a new doctor who will hopefully treat the patient and not just the number.

Just wondering if my inclination might be right about the sudden increase im injuries from such minor tasks as a warm up.

What were your actual numbers? Fine is just a matter of opinion. If you have been just starting to injure yourself it may be years of training catching up with you. I have injured myself before and after starting TRT.

What were your actual numbers? Fine is just a matter of opinion. If you have been just starting to injure yourself it may be years of training catching up with you. I have injured myself before and after starting TRT.

Fine was the term my old dr. used. My last doctor was a joke. 30 minute rants about politics and how he crashed his motorcycle.
Followed by a rant of symptoms for something I was not being seen for and lectures on an old pain Killer RX and how he can't perscribe those when I never asked for one.

They aren't posted in my online charts.

This new doctor is under the same documenting system and I will be having him look up my last labs to give me my numbers. I dont have them off the top of my head at this moment.

If I was injuring myself while training I would totally agree. But during light warm ups/ light dynamic stretching has me scratching my head.

Stretching cold tissue is more injury prone then when it is warm from my reading and I quit doing that decades ago. I have had some of my biggest injuries while warming up with weights picking up my shoes as i was not paying total attention. I always check my online chart after a few days and if my test work is not posted I message the DR. to do it.

Stretching cold tissue is more injury prone then when it is warm from my reading and I quit doing that decades ago. I have had some of my biggest injuries while warming up with weights picking up my shoes as i was not paying total attention. I always check my online chart after a few days and if my test work is not posted I message the DR. to do it.
My original test is from 2 over a year ago. I see the new doc today. Thats why I will ask about it in person.

That's why I don't do static stretches until the end. My warm ups are things like high knees, butt kicks, side shuffles, arm circles, light jump roping things of that nature (when im not at a gym to warm up on the olyptical). Before I do sprints/explosive type workouts.

It's super annoying to be trying to take things easy and ease back into elite level training just to injure myself every few weeks.
Im just curious if you noticed a significant increase in how you feel and muscles feel.
I know how my body feels on high doses when trying to put on size.
But not TRT dosages when training in a different matter.
I know it's more of an anecdotal question than solid numbers and facts. But it is helpful.

I feel my best at the high end of the normal range or when I am starting to increase my dose. But that is mostly psychological most likely. The mental side I can turn on or off as needed. If you are getting annoyed may be that is some of the issue. The more you are at the top end and pushing your self as you know more shit can happen. It took me many years to figure out that some times I need to step back and start with the small weights work on form, technique and work my way back up. I am hear for the marathon and not for the sprint. At your age you have many years to go.

So I am 29 and haven't been on a cycle for 2 years.

I went to a doctor to get my levels checked 6 months after my last dose and was told my levels were fine.

I have some of the normal low t symptoms.
Fatigue, fat around abdominal area, hit or miss libido.

BUT I am curious if anyone else has had issues with muscle injuries before going on replacement therapy.
I haven't been lifting like I used to. But have managed to pull several muscles over the last few months while warming up, which is new.

After a lifetime of sports and lifting. I have never had any muscle injuries other than bumps and bruises.

I am going to see a new doctor who will hopefully treat the patient and not just the number.

Just wondering if my inclination might be right about the sudden increase im injuries from such minor tasks as a warm up.
come on man get them #s out here then we can start some type of conversation we are going in circles withnthis shit

come on man get them #s out here then we can start some type of conversation we are going in circles withnthis shit
Sorry. I had to see the doctor today to get my results in person. They weren't showing up in my online file.
My last testosterone test was Sept 2017. So over 2 years ago I was mistaken
484ng/dL
ref. range 264-916
%Free&Weakly Bound
18.2%
Ref. Range 9-46%
Test F&W bound
88.1ng /dL
Ref. Range 40.0- 250.0

When this test was taken I was feeling much better than I am now.

You need another test but anecdotally I pull muscle frequently when my T is low.

You need another test but anecdotally I pull muscle frequently when my T is low.
I am trying to get another test ran. Because I was looking at average levels by age.
And my levels match the average levels of 65+ year old man.

So Doctor is refusing to give me another test. Says my levels are normal. Pretty pissed off he won't even check my levels 2 years later.

Don’t just go to a doctor or primary care physician. See if there’s someone in your area that specializes in hormone replacement therapy. Here in my area we have a place called Core Sports Wellness and he specializes in fitness. He’s not afraid to push the envelope on what’s considered optimal dosage. All still covered by insurance too.

If it were me, I’d just lie and say I’ve been on trt for years but it was cost prohibitive so I found the black market. The 2017 numbers were when I was using 1ml of cyp every 2 weeks. Doc, I need on the books and bloodwork to do this right, can I get a replacement script as my last doc retired... yada yada worked for me but Iwas 35. Tell him to pull bloods and that the number he gets is 100% exogenous. Might work for you too.

Have to check them out. Thanks.
Defy I have used. Titan is affiliated Dave Palumbo. There both great. Defy is a much bigger organization that does a lot more then TRT and HGH. I think there both well respected

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws