over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Going to run clen til my DVDs get here

jay o.

Registered
So that's about a week..is it worth it? I don't have experience with the use of it. Any tips/reminders would be helpful. Thank you

Don't take this the wrong way but WTF are you talking about? What do you want the clen to do while you wait?

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Lol...lose bodyfat?

Also im on 1g test at the moment.

Last edited:
brother man , out of a heart felt concern for your health!!

please , ratchet your dose back to say 400mg a week test , cruise on that while you decide EXACTLY what it is that you are wanting to do , gather up everything you need for this cycle then start over.

I'm seeing a guy pick up a rifle , rush into combat thinking he will figure it out and find ammo along the way , the end result is gonna be the same!!
you ain't gonna get far before your die !!!

with all seriousness man , slow down and do it right before you end up fucking your self up

A lot of your posts should really be in the beginner's forum...I mean what kind of post is "I'm on 1g+ of gear can I run clen until my gear arrives". That is essentially what this is.

You make new threads constantly. I realize I don't have many posts, but its because I only post when I have something intelligent to add, unlike this thread/post. You should try it.

I agree 100% with tman88, beginner's forum also has alot of useful information for you to pick up. Running Clen doesn't have anything to do with your hormone cycle. It is strictly a diet drug and in no way replaces anything you were using.

It seems alot people misunderstand my posts...maybe I'll try the beginner forum. But lemme clarify first. I'm waiting on my gear to arrive, so I've been cruising til then which was just for 2 weeks. I'm wanting to maintain from the blast I had. I'm going into a recomp as soon as my DVDs get here. Clen will help aid fat loss. I want to lose fat, so I thought why not start up clen. I mentioned I'm on 1g test so you guys wouldn't reply with "dont run clen with no gear!!". That's all. Off to the beginner forum. Sheesh. Having no luck with these forums lately.

a gram of test is not a cruise, friend. good luck in all you do - but i am terrified of what your blast must be.

I can't speak for everyone, but I can tell you what bothers me about your threads these last few days...

The first thread you started that comes to mind, you asked a fairly broad and general question asking if you would be able to grow off a slightly lower dose (1.6g/week vs 2.1 iirc).

You were told that it depends... And provided with the reasons why.

You're asked for more details, but don't ever provide them.

5 or 6 respected brothers spend their time answering your vague questions the best possible way given the limited information.

I wonder to myself, "How is it possible that this guy is running such high doses given his lack of a basic understanding of how these things work?" But I keep that part to myself... No need to be insulting.

Fast forward 24 hours, and you create two more threads literally asking the exact same questions... You get the exact same answers.

Now this? I'm sorry you get the feeling that nobody at ProMuscle is willing to help you. Personally, I never felt that way. I've been on numerous boards over the years, and can honestly say this is the best community for this kind of knowledge hands down.

Spend some time learning your craft. Read. Search. EDUCATE yourself. I think most of the frustration comes from the fact that you appear lazy and want to be spoon-fed. I'm only now beginning to understand the frustration many of the veterans here no doubt feel when asked the same things again and again, and are then met with resistance akin to talking to a brick wall when finally deciding to take the time to answer.

I know you didn't specifically ask for any of my advice, but I'm going to give you some anyway...

PCT or drop to a reasonable level of test (2-300mg/week) now, not later.

Learn as much as you can. Again, read and use search. If you have questions that aren't covered in older threads, by all means ask away. If you choose to start a thread asking for help, listen to the advice given (assuming it makes sense). Don't start another thread asking the same questions, as it's annoying and insulting to those who answered previously.

By all means, DO NOT advise any of your friends or buddies on what to do as far as gear is concerned... Bad enough if you fuck yourself up due to lack of understanding, but don't do that to others.

Be smart, be safe, and grow like a mofo!

Good luck.

I wouldnt recommend running clen. Clen is a pathway to Tachycardia. T3 in lower dosage is safe! If you running clen while waiting, it will eat your muscles away. You be wasting time and start all over again.

Last edited:
I wouldnt recommend running clen. Clen is a pathway to heart attack and heart disease. T3 in lower dosage is safe! If you running clen while waiting, it will eat your muscles away. You be wasting time and start all over again.

why do you say clen for heart disease? lol Did I miss something..... I though clen was generally safe... Or just the fact that its a beta agonist causes strain on the muscle?

why do you say clen for heart disease? lol Did I miss something..... I though clen was generally safe... Or just the fact that its a beta agonist causes strain on the muscle?

Clenbuterol being a very strong beta receptor agonist has serious excitement to the heart and having constant tachycardia is not a good thing. Ops not heart disease lol.

Clenbuterol being a very strong beta receptor agonist has serious excitement to the heart and having constant tachycardia is not a good thing. Ops not heart disease lol.

Clen makes me feel like shit !! once i get to 60mcg a day i feel like i have the flu. Heart races all day , head pounds like a hang over , GAAA

Clen makes me feel like shit !! once i get to 60mcg a day i feel like i have the flu. Heart races all day , head pounds like a hang over , GAAA

Did you try and lowe the dosage? Did it work? I like t3 with Ephedrine and no heart banging nothing, just a little jittery feeling in my hands. I try clen twice but heart was banging, I kind of freak out and quit cold turkey.

Last edited:
Did you try and lowe the dosage? Did it work? I like t3 with Ephedrine and no heart banging nothing, just a little jittery feeling in my hands. I try clen twice but heart was banging, I kind of freak out and quit cold turkey.

yep , started at 20 a day split the dose , 10mcg every 12 hrs for 3 days , upped to 40 splitting the dose every 12 hrs 5 days , up to 60mcg splitting the dose by the second day i dont feel to good by the 4 days i feel awefull

I can't speak for everyone, but I can tell you what bothers me about your threads these last few days...

The first thread you started that comes to mind, you asked a fairly broad and general question asking if you would be able to grow off a slightly lower dose (1.6g/week vs 2.1 iirc).

5 or 6 respected brothers spend their time answering your vague questions the best possible way given the limited information.

I wonder to myself, "How is it possible that this guy is running such high doses given his lack of a basic understanding of how these things work?" But I keep that part to myself... No need to be insulting.

Fast forward 24 hours, and you create two more threads literally asking the exact same questions... You get the exact same answers.

Now this? I'm sorry you get the feeling that nobody at ProMuscle is willing to help you. Personally, I never felt that way. I've been on numerous boards over the years, and can honestly say this is the best community for this kind of knowledge hands down.

Spend some time learning your craft. Read. Search. EDUCATE yourself. I think most of the frustration comes from the fact that you appear lazy and want to be spoon-fed. I'm only now beginning to understand the frustration many of the veterans here no doubt feel when asked the same things again and again, and are then met with resistance akin to talking to a brick wall when finally deciding to take the time to answer.

I know you didn't specifically ask for any of my advice, but I'm going to give you some anyway...

Learn as much as you can. Again, read and use search. If you have questions that aren't covered in older threads, by all means ask away. If you choose to start a thread asking for help, listen to the advice given (assuming it makes sense). Don't start another thread asking the same questions, as it's annoying and insulting to those who answered previously.

By all means, DO NOT advise any of your friends or buddies on what to do as far as gear is concerned... Bad enough if you fuck yourself up due to lack of understanding, but don't do that to others.

Good luck.

THANK YOU BRO FOR SPEAKING UP!!

I had been sitting back and just letting this go because he has to many threads going at once to even keep up. His threads are all over the place and they show the lack of knowledge he really has.

Bro....if I were you I would get this whole blast and cruise out of your head!!! Get on some PCT and give your body some time to get back to normal. Upping the dose when results slow down is NOT what you need to be doing right now.

I agree you need to check out the newbie forum...that is not a knock at you at all....we all start somewhere..but I think you will get more members willinfg to take their time with you and you will get better answers.

But one thread its this and that...then the next its that and this....and your on doses that most of us who been doing this for years have not even had to take yet.

Leave the clen alone right now and do some reseach on it....your question above shows that you clearly need more reseach. Take your time with this....this shit doesnt happen over night.....taking more doesnt alway mean more results. You could be taking advantage of using 400-500 mg of test and getting good results from it...instead your jumping to 1g...where are you going to go from there when 1g isnt working anymore? 2g? 3g?

Good luck.

I have found a kindred spirit!!!! Haha

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

1G test whilst cruising :eek: ????

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner