YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

going to the cardiologist in 2 hours help...

My doctors know of my anabolic steroid use. my GH use, and my insulin use.
Not the exact cycles but all the steroids and GH insulin came from internet pharmacies.
How could I sit in front of a guy at 290 fairly lean with everything three times the normal size and he not know?
When ever I have had surgery and in the hospital I hear and read the reports 35 years old male history of cortico steroid use ...bla bla bla...most of the time that's what they say but the first thing they always hit is STEROIDS.
Insurance company never had an issue with it of course that's through work maybe it's different with private policies...

I don't think its legal for them to discriminate against you because you are using illegal drugs. I think its some kind of urban legend.

So I guess I just got lucky? Im not the norm? Most people would have been denied coverage? You know that prexisting conditions are already not allowed in most areas and with the new bill passage its a federal law now? My policy has had no prexisting conditions for years. They cannot deny you coverage because of your drug use. You dont see them turning down alcholics for liver transplants, or rec drug users away from treatment at clinics do you?

If your doctor cant handle the fact that you are using ,then drop them and find one that can. When your doctor knows you are using, he will be sure that you get the necessary blood tests and whatver else you need to be healthy. If you lie to them and tell them youre natural, how the hell are you going to justify CBC's every 3 or 4 months? How about other tests you might want?

Theres more to it than just medical coverage.You can be drunk off your ass crash your car and they are going to treat you. Medical will cover you,but that doesn't make it legal with no ramifications.

They are illegal drugs in the United States.And your telling people to march into a new cardiologist you never met and tell him you have or want to do steroids.

Along with your advice I would also give them Rick Collins number.

As far as bloodwork,I am on HRT and get it every 3 to 6 months.They have to put a diagnostic code for bloodwork.Last time I checked illegal steroid user wasn't a code to approve any bloodwork.

Theres more to it than just medical coverage.You can be drunk off your ass crash your car and they are going to treat you. Medical will cover you,but that doesn't make it legal with no ramifications.

They are illegal drugs in the United States.And your telling people to march into a new cardiologist you never met and tell him you have or want to do steroids.

Along with your advice I would also give them Rick Collins number.

As far as bloodwork,I am on HRT and get it every 3 to 6 months.They have to put a diagnostic code for bloodwork.Last time I checked illegal steroid user wasn't a code to approve any bloodwork.

Well I guess you just never gave your doctors the trust or a chance to show you how things work. If you come in with your hematocrit all jacked up, say 55 or so what are you going to do about that? He is going to want to run all kinds of unneeded tests thinking you have bone cancer or something. How about your liver enzymes are all jacked up? I had a doc once that was terrified for me and insisted I get an echo of my liver to make sure I didnt have any growths! Rightly so too, it looked serious. What do you do in that case?

Have you ever heard of doctor-patient confidentiality? Ask your lawyer friend about that one! It is illegal for them to divulge info to the law unless there is a court order, and thats rare and hard to get.That is privilaged information, hell even your family is not allowed to see records unless you sign a form for it. I dont know where you get your misinformation from. No need for Rick Collins! There are NO LEGAL RAMIFICATIONS here. No need to sneak around and lie. My hematologist has a questionaire you fill out when a new patient and one of the questions was have you ever used anabolic steroids. I think my endo had it on her's too.

You are lucky that youre on doctor prescribed HRT and can get those tests. Most on here are young guys with nothing wrong with them. How the hell are they going to have the doctor look after their health? Its just plain irresponsible to not tell you doctor. My doctor used to run CBCs all of the time for me when my HCT was high, my liver enzymes were elevated, and HDL too low. THose things have to be done if youre going to play this safe.

Well I guess you just never gave your doctors the trust or a chance to show you how things work. If you come in with your hematocrit all jacked up, say 55 or so what are you going to do about that? He is going to want to run all kinds of unneeded tests thinking you have bone cancer or something. How about your liver enzymes are all jacked up? I had a doc once that was terrified for me and insisted I get an echo of my liver to make sure I didnt have any growths! Rightly so too, it looked serious. What do you do in that case?

Have you ever heard of doctor-patient confidentiality? Ask your lawyer friend about that one! It is illegal for them to divulge info to the law unless there is a court order, and thats rare and hard to get.That is privilaged information, hell even your family is not allowed to see records unless you sign a form for it. I dont know where you get your misinformation from. No need for Rick Collins! There are NO LEGAL RAMIFICATIONS here. No need to sneak around and lie. My hematologist has a questionaire you fill out when a new patient and one of the questions was have you ever used anabolic steroids. I think my endo had it on her's too.

You are lucky that youre on doctor prescribed HRT and can get those tests. Most on here are young guys with nothing wrong with them. How the hell are they going to have the doctor look after their health? Its just plain irresponsible to not tell you doctor. My doctor used to run CBCs all of the time for me when my HCT was high, my liver enzymes were elevated, and HDL too low. THose things have to be done if youre going to play this safe.

Where do I get my misinformation from? lol.Screw going through a professional program or growing up around medical doctors/medicine your whole life right?!?!
I don't practice but I do have a Diploma saying Doctorate on my wall.Your on one thread telling the Emt's how it is great to have people in health care etc.. on here and people should listen to them, then your on this thread as a know it all!

you were a cardiac patient for a few months and now know it all about medicine and law? Between this thread and your recent anti AAS campaign that is how it appears.

Keep giving all your medical/legal advice Maldorf

Last edited:
here is the advice of a HRT doctor over at RXmuscle which I think is smart.If he will keep it out of your chart that is better,but if he is ever under oath giving a deposition or testifying he will have to spill the beans even if it isn't in the chart.

Flex500
PENCILNECK

Dr. Nathan, should you tell your doc your taking steroids?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Question?

That's the question. I know everyone here may say "of course you should". But I'd like your opinion Dr. Nathan. I personally work in medical sales and deal with billing quite a bit I have a lot of worry with that doctor puting in my notes that I am taking an illegal substance.

that is just begging for your insurance to drop you or deny you coverage if you ever got sick. So two questions...

1. do you suggest telling your doctor you are on?

2. How do you handle it when someone tells you they are "on" aas? As in do you put it up and down all over their chart notes or not really dicate it?

Thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vo2max
Hormone Replacement Therapy M.D.

Answer:

Personally, I do not include information that would be harmful to the patient's insurability in the chart. Why would he say that if it was just urban legend maldorf?? In finding a doc, ask your friends who they go to. Even though that doc will not be prescribing any AAS to you (unless you are in medical need of it), he/she can monitor you.

Before sharing information to your doctor ask him/her if you could share some medical information with him that you do not want in your chart. Ask him/her if he would keep the information you will be telling him off your records. If they are unwilling to do so, keep your AAS use to yourself. __________________
My answers are for educational purposes only. Contact me at evolve-medical.com or call me at 212.410.9800. Get evaluated for hormone replacement therapy.

link Dr. Nathan, should you tell your doc your taking steroids? - RX Muscle Forums

Last edited:
ALL RIGHT GENTS SIMMER DOWN.... THE RESULTS ARE IN..... YOUR STUCK WITH ME FOR A WHILE. LOLOL.... when i got to the office i was seen immediatley a nurse takes an ekg and everythign and said the doctor will be right in... 2 seconds later a guy about 5'10 245 ...id say no more then 12-13 percent bodyfat walks in... we immediatley hit it off i start telling him what my doctor told me.... mind you he has all my info labs and past echos in front of him.... as i am explaining to him everythign hes got his hands folded in front ofhim not looking at anything and i finally ask.. issomething wrong... he says who took your last echo.. i said i got it in my docs office and they sent it out... hes like yea i know myself and 2 other cadiologists from this office went over them before we sent them back and everything is spot on.....he said my general doctor was probably trying to get a copay out of me for a follow up and i should never see that doc again.... he informed me that all heart function was competley normal left side ventrical was .9? im guessing milimeters.. all blood levels looked completly fine and evrythign checked out normal...

he then went on to talk to me about training and such and asked if i ever did steroids or anything i told him absolutley none he goes thats odd because your testosterone levels are pretty low for your age.... on the low side of normal... he said i would think you would have around 900 test level and im around i think he said 4or 600..... he informed me it was not his field but that looked a bit low to him.. he said looking at all your blood work and heart tests he straight out said i dont see anything wrong with you preping for a show as long as you are very educated and know the risks before hand... he said as far as your heart is concerned you are in tip notch health...

I DIDNT EVEN MENTION GEAR TO HIM ALL I SAID IS I WANTED TO DO A SHOW.... AND PLEASE DONT THINK THIS GUY WAS A JERKOFF BECAUSE HE DIDNT CONDONE IT... HE WAS JUST LETTING ME KNOW THAT I HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT AND THAT I HAD NO HEART CONDITIONS

fantastic bro....nice to hear the good news

There are more kinds of insurance other than health insurance. While I have been meticulous about keeping things out of my chart, my charts are "blowed" anyway now.

One of my best friends was denied Life Insurance coverage based on steriod, gh use, detailed in his medical chart. He is also on TRT which was flagged but not a main cause of denial.

For those of you who do not "care" about life insurance, it could come up in strange ways you do not consider. Before some professional organizations, especially smaller partnerships will make someone a partner or bring in a new partner they make sure they qualify for "key man" insurance. Its life insurance that insures the company should you pass, making an assumption that your passing harms the business in a financial way. No insurance, no partnership. Just bringing it up.

Me? I would keep it off all of my charts period. Nothing good can come of it. That does not mean I will not disuss it, I just make it very clear that it is "off the record". I see two of my three doctors at my gym weekly and they know I will bounce a 45 off their noggin' should "accidents" happen.:)

I have two friends that are doctors one older the other much younger,The older is very much laid back looks like a hippie,I do electrical work at his house for him....Ive been giving him very good rates him being a doctor and me not having health coverage,we had an agreement I would help him and he would help me.Well one day we where talking he asked me if I was taking anything I had put a some size from the last time I was there and looked a little bloated,I told him yes I was taking pro hormones and was wondering if he would be willing to help with an RX of clomid and or nolva I got such a nasty look from him and was told NO!!!!! there was NOTHING he would do for me when the job was finished he asked me what he owed I told him $500 thinking we still would be bartering (really it was like $2000 job) he came back with $2500 and told me I was no longer needed to do any more work and asked me to please not call him him anymore......

As far as health coverage I really believe that there is noway they can legally deny you. Life insurance is another story. I am just talking about dealing with your doctor.

I really dont see how someone is going to monitor their health sufficiently unless their doctor knows they are on. For those not on HRT, how are you going to get your regular CBCs and other blood tests run? Are you going to go online and pay out of pocket to some distant lab you know nothing about? Personally Id rather not trust my health to that. If it means pissing on a few doctors and having to hunt for a new one, so be it. Thats my opinion, we are all entitled to one.

I would just like to see one recent case, one, where a person was denied health insurance coverage because they were using steroids. My policy, and ive had about 3 or 4 now since I have been on and fully disclosed, never gave me one once of troulbe. They have payed out hundreds of thousands to me. That year I went to the hospital alone the bills were about $200,000. I told everyone of my doctors. Hell even the nurses knew I had used. Anyhow,like someone else on here said its obvious from your looks that you use anyhow. if I had a close friend who asked me this question I would tell them to disclose it if they felt like AAS were going to become a permanent part of their lifestyle.

Your health is worth it. Noway in hell you can monitor youself like you should unless the cat is out of the bag, unless youre on HRT.

A little write up pertaining to our concersation.

Pros & Cons of Admitting Steroid Use To Your Dr.

There are two men you never lie to in this world: Your priest and your doctor. One will keep your foot out of the grave, and other will make sure you’re headed in the right direction once you do reach the grave. Common sense dictates you tell your doctor everything. He is bound by law to keep anything you tell him between the two of you, just so long as you’re not placing your own life or the life of others in danger.

In bodybuilding circles, a debate has long raged as to how bodybuilders using anabolic steroids should address this issue with their physician. What happens if you begin a cycle, and suddenly find yourself very sick? It may be something in the drugs themselves, and your doctor might be able to diagnose it. However, even if the ailment is unrelated to your drugs, there is a good chance the doctor will revert to standard lines from the medical association and order you to stop using steroids immediately.

If your doctor is the one prescribing the steroids, this shouldn’t become an issue. If you have been wise enough to convince the man to prescribe long-term hormonal replacement therapy in the form of testosterone, you can be very clear and open with him. However, if you are buying the drugs without his knowledge, things may become a little messy when you do reveal your use to him during examination.

You probably don’t have to worry about your physician reporting your actions to law enforcement. This would be a breach of patient-doctor privilege. However, the simple act of the doctor keeping record could result in a whole lot of trouble for you – in a way you might not have imagined before.

We all know that the state of health care in America today is not terrific. Yearly costs have doubled for most users over the past ten years. Insurance companies love nothing more than dropping patients they deem to be high risk at the drop of a hat for any technicality or pre-existing condition. If, under any set of circumstances, your physician submits a form to your insurance company revealing your admitted use of illicit drugs (such as testosterone he didn’t prescribe), you might find yourself dropped from that health insurance plan very quickly. And, if your workplace is delivering the insurance, you may discover yourself in hot water at your job for the steroid use you admitted to your physician, in the strictest of confidence.

When you see a doctor, give him all information possible. However, keep in mind the potential for personal disaster should the use of AAS makes its way from the doctor’s pen to the paper which will reach your insurance company and employer. An alternative solution might be to visit another doctor, independent of your own health care package, and pay out-of-pocket. It might cost you a hundred bucks, but it may prevent you from the legal trail which could cause problems for you down the road. Play each situation by ear, keeping your health first as you work to maintain the façade you have created.

I asked my brother in law who is an attorney working in insurance fraud about this today.He had a good point also about Social security disabilty etc..
They will absolutely need your medical records for you to qaulify.They send your records to Independent medical examiners as try to disqaulify you for one reason or another.Well you just gave them their reason and you are screwed.

And as far as needing to be monitored.Yes you go and get bloodwork every 6 months to a year as you should even not using.You educate yourself on bloodwork etc... If things are off you know why and correct it.
If your not smart enough to do that you shouldn't be using in the first place.

I asked my brother in law who is an attorney working in insurance fraud about this today.He had a good point also about Social security disabilty etc..
They will absolutely need your medical records for you to qaulify.They send your records to Independent medical examiners as try to disqaulify you for one reason or another.Well you just gave them their reason and you are screwed.

And as far as needing to be monitored.Yes you go and get bloodwork every 6 months to a year as you should even not using.You educate yourself on bloodwork etc... If things are off you know why and correct it.

I guess i'm one lucky son of a bitch then with my medical coverage. I should count my blessings.

The HIPPA law passed in 1996 will allow anyone coverage if the insurance is through and employer and you meet 6 criteria. Our plan doesnt even have a pre existing condition clause. From an online article:

"With the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) passed in the year 1996, new doors were opened for the people that weren't able to qualify for private individual health insurance. Within this act a law was passed that states that a person cannot be denied health insurance for any reason if they decide to join a group health plan. This means that if you have a job with an employer that offers group health insurance coverage, more than likely you won't be denied coverage. The only way in which coverage wont be given to a person in the even that they seek group health insurance, is in the event that you do not meet the eligibility requirements of your employer.

Some of those eligibility requirements could be the total number of hours you work per week and whether you have a salaried or an hour employee. It is of note to highlight that group health plans may refuse to cover a person with pre-existing conditions; however if you have at least 12 months of continuous creditable coverage, a group plan will not be able to deny you insurance due to pre-existing conditions.

This doesn't mean that if you have had health insurance in the past and you have a pre-existing condition you are covered. If you have had a break in coverage (lapse in coverage) and you apply for group coverage you will be given an exclusion period. During this exclusion period the insurer will not pay for any treatment or doctor visits related to your pre-existing conditions, instead you will be responsible for all unrelated treatment.

The HIPAA laws also dictate that individual health insurance coverage must be issued on a guaranteed issue basis (everyone is approved) and all pre-existing conditions are covered if someone meets 6 criteria. These 6 HIPAA health insurance requirements are an important part of the HIPAA laws to understand if you have major pre-existing conditions and have been denied for regular individual health insurance coverage."

Here are the 6 criterea:

1. You must not have any other health insurance coverage (or it will be involuntarily terminated soon - for example: the end of your 18 months or 36 months under COBRA coverage is approaching soon). If you are offered benefits at a new employer then the moment that you become eligible for those benefits you cease to be eligible for a HIPAA plan.

2. You have been insured by creditable coverage (creditable coverage being defined as having a full comprehensive major medical policy and not just a plan that is supplemental in nature or insures only against accident, disability, or liability) for the last 18 months or more with no lapse of coverage of more than 63 days.

3. Your most recent coverage was under a group health plan, a governmental plan, or a church plan; or under an individual plan that terminated due to: the insurer's insolvency, the insurer's discontinuance of all its individual coverage in your particular area; or the fact that you no longer live in the service area of your prior insurance company.

4. Your most recent coverage was not terminated due to nonpayment of premiums, fraud, or intentional misrepresentations.

5. You are not eligible under a conversion plan, a group health plan, Medicare, or Medicaid.

6. You accepted and exhausted any group continuation of coverage (including COBRA) that was offered to you.

Its not wise to tell someone to self medicate if a health problem arises, and for the same reasons its not smart to have people trying to diagnose and treat their own medical problems that might arise with long term steroid use.

Most everyone has seen the view point of deny, lie etc. Dont tell the doctor anything. I think it is important that the other viewpoint be presented so that people might at least consider it. Some on here have chosen this path, and others choose to keep it secret. Of course, I suspect that this is all a nonissue in courtries where possesion of AAS is legal? Curious to know what people in those countries do.

I do not believe that once every 6 months is enough in some cases. Most doctors only do the blood tests once a year as part of your physical.

I would argue that most of us arent knowlegeable enough to be diagnosing ourselves.

I do not believe that once every 6 months is enough in some cases. Most doctors only do the blood tests once a year as part of your physical.

I would argue that most of us arent knowlegeable enough to be diagnosing ourselves.

I missed the part where I told any member to self diagnose anything?.
If you were responsible and knew you were A ok and began your run on gear.Then something is wrong I would hope you would be smart enough to stop.

And enough of your bullshit of stating that I am telling people to lie to your doctors.I gave the kid an alternative way of asking questions without mentioning illegal drugs.

And Now your telling me I am telling people to self diagnose?? I said people need to educate themselves and be responsible in their use.

Stop your shit of twisting and turning my words.If you want to debate this fine,but stop putting words in my mouth or taking what I say out of context.

I have been in healthcare,grown up around medicine my whole life.I have attorneys in my family as stated.We have talked about this stuff time and time again.

Are you a health care professional? I am not being an ass,I really don't know?
I would assume reading your posts for months you were.

I too have health issues and realize and understand you learn a lot from the patient experience.But if you are not a health care professional you should not be giving they type advice and debate as you do.

Aslo to put in bold "There are NO LEGAL RAMIFICATIONS here" is probably the single most irresponsible thing I have seen posted on the board.
Bordering practicing law without a license.

You think when you pay a company to insure your health and they find out you are doing illegal things to jeopardize that health(that they insure) you can just skip into your docs office and tell all about your illegal activities and they can't do anything?? you really believe that? my brother in law(attorney) laughed when I told him that.Now it does become tricky on how or if they find out,but if it is brought to their attention,your dropped!! and as the article mentions the job could find out etc...

I missed the part where I told any member to self diagnose anything?.
If you were responsible and knew you were A ok and began your run on gear.Then something is wrong I would hope you would be smart enough to stop.

And enough of your bullshit of stating that I am telling people to lie to your doctors.I gave the kid an alternative way of asking questions without mentioning illegal drugs.

And Now your telling me I am telling people to self diagnose?? I said people need to educate themselves and be responsible in their use.

Stop your shit of twisting and turning my words.If you want to debate this fine,but stop putting words in my mouth or taking what I say out of context.

I have been in healthcare,grown up around medicine my whole life.I have attorneys in my family as stated.We have talked about this stuff time and time again.

Are you a health care professional? I am not being an ass,I really don't know?
I would assume reading your posts for months you were.

I too have health issues and realize and understand you learn a lot from the patient experience.But if you are not a health care professional you should not be giving they type advice and debate as you do.

Aslo to put in bold "There are NO LEGAL RAMIFICATIONS here" is probably the single most irresponsible thing I have seen posted on the board.
Bordering practicing law without a license.

You think when you pay a company to insure your health and they find out you are doing illegal things to jeopardize that health(that they insure) you can just skip into your docs office and tell all about your illegal activities and they can't do anything?? you really believe that? my brother in law(attorney) laughed when I told him that.Now it does become tricky on how or if they find out,but if it is brought to their attention,your dropped!! and as the article mentions the job could find out etc...

As far as diagnosing yourself, you are telliing guys to get tests run and then if something is off then you take care of the problem on your own and you dont go aksing your doctor for advice? Do I have that right?? To me that is trying to practice medicine on yourself.

Last time I looked you arent an MD, so I dont know where you come off playing like you are any more of an authority that I am. Sure you have some family that are docs and lawyers, so do I. I dont come on here bragging about that.

I think we should stop what we are doing and just agree to disagree about this. Two very different views, and everyone is free to make their own choice. Both paths have their dangers.

As far as diagnosing yourself, you are telliing guys to get tests run and then if something is off then you take care of the problem on your own and you dont go aksing your doctor for advice? Do I have that right?? To me that is trying to practice medicine on yourself.

Last time I looked you arent an MD, so I dont know where you come off playing like you are any more of an authority that I am. Sure you have some family that are docs and lawyers, so do I. I dont come on here bragging about that.

I think we should stop what we are doing and just agree to disagree about this. Two very different views, and everyone is free to make their own choice. Both paths have their dangers.

By stopping something that is doing harm to you or screwing up your lab values is practicing medicine on yourself? lol its common sense.

Nope not an M.D. but have a D.C.. had two bachelors degrees then went to
3 and 1/2 more years of chiro school.Then went to a D.O. school and took their two pharmacology classes. First two years are same as med school with sciences etc..I hope I learned a little bit about something , lol. More qaulified than you? I don't know thats why I asked? you talk as if your a doctor.

Reason I mention my family is I learned a lot growing up and with my brother in law being an attorney I have had many conversations about this very thing we are debating.

Agreed to disagree.

By stopping something that is doing harm to you or screwing up your lab values is practicing medicine on yourself? lol its common sense.

Nope not an M.D. but have a D.C.. had two bachelors degrees then went to
3 and 1/2 more years of chiro school.Then went to a D.O. school and took their two pharmacology classes. First two years are same as med school with sciences etc..I hope I learned a little bit about something , lol. More qaulified than you? I don't know thats why I asked? you talk as if your a doctor.

Reason I mention my family is I learned a lot growing up and with my brother in law being an attorney I have had many conversations about this very thing we are debating.

Agreed to disagree.

Regaurdless of your education or mine, neither of us is a MD. I never claimed to be one. I have a bachelors of science in Biology and a Masters of Education.I did study for 1 year toward earning a masters of exercise physiology but left to go teach. I too took classes in a D.O. school. I taught undergraduate anatomy at a major university and took physiology and gross anatomy at the medical school.Took a course on ekgs etc. I have some trainint. I didnt just drop off the turnip truck myself. I am no self proclaimed guru or anything of that sort. I have just been taking the time to share what ive learned from my education and experience with others on here. I never did try to compare my education to yours, but you seem like you want to compare yours to mine. Whatever floats your boat.

Regaurdless of your education or mine, neither of us is a MD. I never claimed to be one. I have a bachelors of science in Biology and a Masters of Education.I did study for 1 year toward earning a masters of exercise physiology but left to go teach. I too took classes in a D.O. school. I taught undergraduate anatomy at a major university and took physiology and gross anatomy at the medical school.Took a course on ekgs etc. I have some trainint. I didnt just drop off the turnip truck myself. I am no self proclaimed guru or anything of that sort. I have just been taking the time to share what ive learned from my education and experience with others on here. I never did try to compare my education to yours, but you seem like you want to compare yours to mine. Whatever floats your boat.

yeah okay Dr. Maldorf I will get out of the way of your spotlight.You got patients on other threads to try impress.

Some people are actually buying into this bullshit :confused:

Again I agree to disagree

yeah okay Dr. Maldorf I will get out of the way of your spotlight.You got patients on other threads to try impress.

Some people are actually buying into this bullshit :confused:

Again I agree to disagree

;)

Choosing the best deals for new york car insurance quote

New York auto insurance companies offer same policies and coverage whether you are an adult or a teenager. They only vary with the rates. This company offer multiple auto insurance rates through website and give you ability to purchase from one place; they are ahead of other online insurance companies. Start your quote to see how companies compete for your business. I have saved money when i compare and switch. Don't waste time shopping for car insurance, use carinsny.com to automatically find the best rates available.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws