over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Going to the doctor for tests

Ivanko

Registered
For about 2-3 years I've been on at least 250-500mg (closer to 500 most of the time) of omnandren. I've never given blood and just started taking low dose asprin everyday. I want to go to the doctore before I do anymore. I want to get tests done to detremine what my risk is for getting a blood clot. What tests should I ask to be done? Should I give blood before or after I go to the doc?
I never took into consideration this health risk and feel really dumb for ignoring it this long..

your RBC and hemocratic will most likely be elavated which thickens your blood. so donateing before you go could be benificial but you would need to keep donateing every few months as long as you were on to see the improved results. your standard blood test
■Chemistry Panel (Metabolic panel with lipids)
■Complete Blood Count (CBC)
would be a good start

Be "off" for a while before you go, past PCT to get "normal" number values. Get your natty testosterone levels checked as well as IGF. Ask for full blood work up, make it part of a full physical.

Good luck

Ivanko- This is the best place that I've found for blood testing; prices are good and they work through Labcorp which has offices all over:

https://www.directlabs.com/Default.aspx?&catid=90&language=en-US&tabid=55

I think that the test that would benefit you the most is their "CWP plus Testosterone, Total & Free". The way they work is you order the tests online and pay with a credit card, then they email you a requisition form which you take to the Labcorp office. They draw your blood, test it, then you get your results online. If anything is outside of normal ranges make an appointment to discuss the results with your doctor. Good luck!

Ivanko- This is the best place that I've found for blood testing; prices are good and they work through Labcorp which has offices all over:

https://www.directlabs.com/Default.aspx?&catid=90&language=en-US&tabid=55

I think that the test that would benefit you the most is their "CWP plus Testosterone, Total & Free". The way they work is you order the tests online and pay with a credit card, then they email you a requisition form which you take to the Labcorp office. They draw your blood, test it, then you get your results online. If anything is outside of normal ranges make an appointment to discuss the results with your doctor. Good luck!

Does this go onto your medical record?

Direct Labs is great. You guy's that are running cycles should be checking your blood every 3-6 months. It is anonymous and does not go into your medical record.

AS USUAL

Amazon Doll is right. Direct Labs and the other independent lab services out there do not transfer your info to any doctor. You sign into your password protected account with Direct Labs and retrieve the results yourself.

Excellent! Do they have a test package that is ideal for bodybuilders?

The link listed above will take you to the test which I believe is most usefull to bodybuilders ( CWP plus testosterone, total and free), that test covers:

Lipids (cholesterol, HDL, LDL, the risk ratio, triglycerides)
Complete Blood Count (CBC's)
Fluids and Electrolytes
Thyroid w/TSH
Liver
Kidney
Glucose (Diabetes)
Mineral and Bone

Testosterone Total & Free: Checks Testosterone bound and unbound.

If you have more specific concerns they also offer tests for Progesterone and Estradiol, Prostate specific antigen (PSA), DHT, SHGB, etc.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131