advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

going to the doctor tomorrow what do i say????????

GorillaGenetics

Registered
just got health insurance about a month ago and ive been on for about 1.5 years now blasting and cruising what do i request as far as blood tests go etc etc and what else should i have him check for me to make sure im g2g

Your standard panel and maybe add E2, E1, Test, Free Test, AST ALT GGT, should be enough.

you should be off of any test for at least three weeks prior to having your blood tested. 1.5 years you may be shut down for quite a while. Never saw much use in getting blood tested while "on". Many levels can be thrown off during cycle. just my opinion

The upside to having a male panel done while on is finding out how you're handling being on. You can see how much conversion is taking place, if you're on orals you can find out if your liver is stressed and how much. Things like that.

Main thing I would be worried about would be a CBC. You really need to see your hematocrit and hemoglobin, and then the liver panel would be good.

taking test and other steroids will raise your hematocrit and that needs to be kept under 53 max. A normal person averages somewhere in the 40s. Hematocrit is a percent, the fraction of your blood volume taken up by your rbc's. If it gets too high ,you can suffer heart problems and or get a blood clot and suffer a stroke, heart attack, or pulmonary embolism.

Don't mean to hijack this thread....But... Maldorf didn't you have a link to a hemoglobin meter?...if you did and still have it would you mind posting it....I looked a while back and was unable to find it....thanks

the one that I have

Don't mean to hijack this thread....But... Maldorf didn't you have a link to a hemoglobin meter?...if you did and still have it would you mind posting it....I looked a while back and was unable to find it....thanks

Here is the one that I have, its called HGB Pro. HGB is the abbreviation for hemoglobin which is what it measures. HGB is roughly 1/3 what the HCT is (hematocrit). I think I remember reading that youre supposed to be a health care provider to buy these things, but Im not sure. I guess you could try ordering it and see what happens. I bought mine on ebay. You need test strips too, just like a diabetic uses on their monitor. The price on this link is really good. I remember paying a lot more than that for mine. So I would try buying off this site and if they wont let you, use ebay.

**broken link removed**

Here is the one that I have, its called HGB Pro. HGB is the abbreviation for hemoglobin which is what it measures. HGB is roughly 1/3 what the HCT is (hematocrit). I think I remember reading that youre supposed to be a health care provider to buy these things, but Im not sure. I guess you could try ordering it and see what happens. I bought mine on ebay. You need test strips too, just like a diabetic uses on their monitor. The price on this link is really good. I remember paying a lot more than that for mine. So I would try buying off this site and if they wont let you, use ebay.

**broken link removed**

I went back and looked at the site and found the exact kit that I bought. This one has 100 test strips too. The price on this is $257. I think I paid about $400 for mine over 2 years ago. I guess the price has come down for some reason. I looked all over when I bought mine and $400 on ebay was a good price. I guess techology getting cheaper with time is a good thing!
**broken link removed**

The upside to having a male panel done while on is finding out how you're handling being on. You can see how much conversion is taking place, if you're on orals you can find out if your liver is stressed and how much. Things like that.

This is a great post. I totally agree. Especially if your one of the guys that tend to be "on" more then "off". It would make sense to know what your levels are the majority of the time, rather than what they COULD be if your off cycle...

I went back and looked at the site and found the exact kit that I bought. This one has 100 test strips too. The price on this is $257. I think I paid about $400 for mine over 2 years ago. I guess the price has come down for some reason. I looked all over when I bought mine and $400 on ebay was a good price. I guess techology getting cheaper with time is a good thing!
**broken link removed**

Thank you very much.....I'll attempt to order one tonight.
Thanks again..

Main thing I would be worried about would be a CBC. You really need to see your hematocrit and hemoglobin, and then the liver panel would be good.

taking test and other steroids will raise your hematocrit and that needs to be kept under 53 max. A normal person averages somewhere in the 40s. Hematocrit is a percent, the fraction of your blood volume taken up by your rbc's. If it gets too high ,you can suffer heart problems and or get a blood clot and suffer a stroke, heart attack, or pulmonary embolism.

Bump this! add a CBC in there too bro.

Blood chemistry studies should include:
1. Metabolic Panel--Liver and kidney functions
2. Lipid Panel
3. CBC

all of these will likely show swings within normal ranges with any anabolic use....especially 17aa orals. I wish you good luck.

Blood chemistry studies should include:
1. Metabolic Panel--Liver and kidney functions
2. Lipid Panel
3. CBC

all of these will likely show swings within normal ranges with any anabolic use....especially 17aa orals. I wish you good luck.

Perfect

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner