over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Going to trt/get clinic for consultation

Broseph11

Registered
What’s up gentlemen, I have a few questions since I will be going for my first consultation and bloodwork on Monday. I have not pinned since late October and followed proper pct protocol, clomid, nolvadex, hcg, I have used aas on and off since 2010 with various compounds with extended cycles at time.

So basically I want to go on dr prescribed trt. I feel like my bloods will yield conformation that I would qualify but I guess my main question is with the little time I have, Dr on Monday, is there anything I can do to help make sure my test is at its lowest? It may seem like a funny question bc I know I could have just crashed everything by not restart etc, but maybe there is something I am unaware of to get my test as low as possible before my bloodwork.

I am almost 36, about 205 and to be honest just feel like shit.
Any advice is welcome, obliviously my goal is prescribed trt bc im tired of being unlawful lol.

Any questions I should Ask, specific tests/ panels I should be asking for, anything experienced members can contribute is welcome.

Thanks guys

IF your test is low the doctor may or may not prescribe. If you're going to a specific clinic, they will prescribe for sure. If you're going to your family physician, there is a chance he will try other stuff first like hcg, or tell you that you need to come in every two weeks to get a shot. Most doctors don't know jack about TRT unfortunately. So your biggest hurdle is finding the RIGHT doctor.

IF your test is low the doctor may or may not prescribe. If you're going to a specific clinic, they will prescribe for sure. If you're going to your family physician, there is a chance he will try other stuff first like hcg, or tell you that you need to come in every two weeks to get a shot. Most doctors don't know jack about TRT unfortunately. So your biggest hurdle is finding the RIGHT doctor.

Agreed, I am going to a trt/Hrt clinic. Not a family physician. Not too many trt docs in the local area, anything I should ask/ look out for? Experience or info greatly appreciated

Agreed, I am going to a trt/Hrt clinic. Not a family physician. Not too many trt docs in the local area, anything I should ask/ look out for? Experience or info greatly appreciated

They’ll have you do bloods and take it from there. My understanding is some states are more conservative or liberal depending. For example in the north east versus south east, especially Florida.

Probably depend on what doctor you find. I went to an endocrinologist and she had me suffer for about 11 months before she gave up on me and prescribed test. She was convinced that my production would come back. This was after my heart attack when I went natural. I told her about my steroid history. The 11 months was miserable but looking back I am glad she made me do it because it would have been better for me if I could have been natural the rest of my life. Being natural, even if youre just doing 100 mg/wk like me, is going to be more healthy. My total test though never really climbed much higher than about 40. They will test your LH too.

I think a good doctor will do what mine did. Maybe not make you wait more than 6 months though. don't know. Some doctors are going to insist on putting you on the gel too. You might have to fight that. Mine started writing the script for that and I told her no, and she didn't have any issues writing it for depot. Many are going to want to write it for 200 mg/2 weeks, that's the old way of doing it. I insisted on once a week and she was ok with that. The guy I see now I asked about doing it 2x per week and hes convinced it wont help keep the levels more stable. I didn't press it anymore. I feel good with just once a week.

So if you are just trying to lower your levels for the initial visit, that may not work very well if they follow up with a monthly test.

Last edited:
As I am going this Monday I guess my blood test will be what it will be at this point. I know they are not just going to hand me a script and I will obviously turn down the gel.

How many of you were up front and had honest about aas use. I am hesitant to give any information but if the consensus is it would help then I would consider it.

As I am going this Monday I guess my blood test will be what it will be at this point. I know they are not just going to hand me a script and I will obviously turn down the gel.

How many of you were up front and had honest about aas use. I am hesitant to give any information but if the consensus is it would help then I would consider it.

No legal ramifications or insurance problems will arise, but you do risk getting the lecture from the doctor and that might really turn you off and make you want to find a different one. I told all of my docs, only get an attitude problem from my GP.I can deal with him.

If you are going on TRT I am going to guess that you are going clean now anyhow, so I don't see the big deal in telling them. No reason for them to lecture you if you are getting off anyhow.

If you don't tell them the truth then they are going to be running tests and trying to figure out why your test level is so low.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131