over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Going to try dbol only for TRT

Zarati

Registered
I'm not a fan of test, I hyper aromatize and AIs just destroy me.

Cream on scrotum has worked the best but now going to try 5mg dbol twice a day for a few months to see how my body responds.

May add a very low dose primo like 50mg a week if after 6-8 weeks I don't notice a huge difference

I do respond really well to low doses though

Have you used dbol before? If you haven't and you're leery of how you aromatize test you might not do so well w dbol.
Yes so Dbol was made for HRT actually. It aromatizes 50% less than Testosterone from what I read in an article

Given the half life of dbol you're going to need to take multiple doses everyday. It is a testosterone derivative so it may work but blood levels won't be very consistent

Yes so Dbol was made for HRT actually.

This is absolutely not true. It was made as an "improvement" on testosterone for increased anabolic effect and less androgenic sides - not a replacement other than in certain treatments none of which was HRT. Muscle wasting and burn victims were initial prescriptions. While muscle wasting may include elderly people who have lower testosterone levels it was absolutely not meant for defacto replacement (test is test and only test). They were using testosterone previously for the same issues and desired a more targeted compound from the standpoint of desired effect.

Also the Russians were already using testosterone in sport so targeting anabolic side made sense from an "arms race" perspective for our athletes. It was Zeigler from Ciba himself who showed up in York, PA to promote it to our weightlifters. Obviously Mikey liked it.

I'm not saying in any way not to try it but this is the history. Also I forget the name but dbol aromatizes to a much stronger version of estrogen from what I gather so aromatization rate isn't the full story there. It was asked before if you had ever used dbol. This is almost certainly why.

This is absolutely not true. It was made as an "improvement" on testosterone for increased anabolic effect and less androgenic sides - not a replacement other than in certain treatments none of which was HRT. Muscle wasting and burn victims were initial prescriptions. While muscle wasting may include elderly people who have lower testosterone levels it was absolutely not meant for defacto replacement (test is test and only test). They were using testosterone previously for the same issues and desired a more targeted compound from the standpoint of desired effect.

Also the Russians were already using testosterone in sport so targeting anabolic side made sense from an "arms race" perspective for our athletes. It was Zeigler from Ciba himself who showed up in York, PA to promote it to our weightlifters. Obviously Mikey liked it.

I'm not saying in any way not to try it but this is the history. Also I forget the name but dbol aromatizes to a much stronger version of estrogen from what I gather so aromatization rate isn't the full story there. It was asked before if you had ever used dbol. This is almost certainly why.
And being oral as opposed to injectable to increase compliance with patients, and one less needle/chance of infection in hospital setting.

I forget but was methyl test already in use and dbol an evolution to it?

I'm not a fan of test, I hyper aromatize and AIs just destroy me.

Cream on scrotum has worked the best but now going to try 5mg dbol twice a day for a few months to see how my body responds.

May add a very low dose primo like 50mg a week if after 6-8 weeks I don't notice a huge difference

I do respond really well to low doses though

Mufasa is 100% correct, but I also agree with him...hell if you want to try it...rock on. I think a much better alternative for you would be very low test daily administration of testosterone. Try Emerics 10mgs/day protocol. No need to stack drugs for estrogen control and most can land in a spot that is at least normal if you are looking for true trt.

Dbol aromatizes far greater than testosterone. Only steroid I won’t touch again.it’s the Only steroid to give me gyno out of all of them. Bloated watery red face mess and titties were puffed up. Gross feeling from dbol too. I’d try the emeric test protocol first.

Yes so Dbol was made for HRT actually. It aromatizes 50% less than Testosterone from what I read in an article
It may aromatize at a lower rate but it aromatizes into a much stronger compound, 17a estradiol, everyone who has used both test and d-bol will most likely attest to this. If I couldn't use test for my trt i would try masteron instead

And being oral as opposed to injectable to increase compliance with patients, and one less needle/chance of infection in hospital setting.

I forget but was methyl test already in use and dbol an evolution to it?
I'm not sure on methyl test being before/after dbol. It makes sense but this is also likely where they started seeing just how much the 17aa group altered the effect of the molecule as opposed to merely making it more resilient to breakdown in the liver. Dbol and equipoise are identical outside of 17aa on dbol but in effect couldn't be more different. Pure conjecture but maybe put the 17aa on test (I assume that's methyl test's structure) as that would be logical, realized they got some unintended fuckery (miserable compound unless you are in the gym IMO) and went on to other experiments leading to dbol. Makes sense and logical but I really have no idea. Would be interested in knowing though!

It may aromatize at a lower rate but it aromatizes into a much stronger compound, 17a estradiol, everyone who has used both test and d-bol will most likely attest to this. If I couldn't use test for my trt i would try masteron instead
This.
Its true that it aromatizes less than test, but the form of estrogen is way more potent.
Dbol is actually the same compound as EQ with the addition of an alkyl group so it can be consumed orally. They both aromatize abt the same per my understanding. And that alkyl group makes it behave very differently

Why would you use Dianabol if you hyper aromatize?

Halo, Proviron, Anavar, boldenone,
and nandrolone are much better options for you. These drugs virtually don’t aromatize.

You can replace testosterone with other androgens. Many other drugs besides test are approved currently to treat low testosterone levels.

It’s funny how nobody used Testosterone back in the day but now people freak the fuck out when you don’t want to use Testosterone.

if you hyper aromatize dbol is a terrible option for you. I would highly suggest you do more research.

This is the equivalent of you saying you already get poor sleep but you’re gonna run Tren. Literally doesn’t make sense.

Problem w mast only is that you probably would have too little estrogen. I have read that EQ could be used alone as it generally has enough estrogenic activity but aromatizes less than test. Still, EQ wont behave in the body the same as test. To the OP, maybe try test+mast. If going for a real TRT dose maybe try 100mg of each weekly and then check your labs after a few weeks. You could then adjust the doses of each based on your labs. I aromatize heavily too and i have found that w mast in the mix i do not have to run an anti-E.

I'd try 70mg test with 70mg Primo before trying Dbol. I Hyper convert as well and Dbol was the worst thing I ever tried.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws