over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Going to Vegas

BigGame

Registered
Not sure if this is the right place to post something like this but I'm heading to Vegas for a few days and want to hit up some gyms and supplement shops. Does anybody have any recommendations for me? Thanks

I have been there over 40 times. always with the intention of hitting the gym.
all those hot showgirls and cocktail waitresses have to workout somewhere.
stiil never made it to my workout.
bloody marry anyone..lol

Not sure if this is the right place to post something like this but I'm heading to Vegas for a few days and want to hit up some gyms and supplement shops. Does anybody have any recommendations for me? Thanks

Las vegas athletic club and City athletic club (this is the one they do all the photoshoots at after the olympia)

Also eat at teriyaki boy if you want the Jay Cutler Bowl, It's like 3 cups rice and 12oz meat for under $10

Thanks for the replies.

Looks like I'm set on City Athletic Club. I also want to try a LVAC but with so many locations, not sure which gym is the best for some hardcore lifting?

Teriyaki Boy... That's on my list to try. Actually, watching Matt Porter's vids on YouTube have helped a lot since he's living in Vegas now.

I live in Vegas and have a membership at LVAC and 24 HR fitness. LVAC is always packed with young shit heads lol, so if you want to be able to get decent workout in I recommend City Athletic Club which is off of Sahara/Buffalo or 24 HR fitness which are scattered all over town. As far as food goes and if you aren't dieting I highly recommend Texas De Brazil or Fogo de Chao for lunch or Dinner and for breakfast hit up Hash House A Go Go.

I live in Vegas and have a membership at LVAC and 24 HR fitness. LVAC is always packed with young shit heads lol, so if you want to be able to get decent workout in I recommend City Athletic Club which is off of Sahara/Buffalo or 24 HR fitness which are scattered all over town. As far as food goes and if you aren't dieting I highly recommend Texas De Brazil or Fogo de Chao for lunch or Dinner and for breakfast hit up Hash House A Go Go.

Texas de Brazil is so damn good

Also eat at teriyaki boy if you want the Jay Cutler Bowl, It's like 3 cups rice and 12oz meat for under $10
Cutler bowl is $13 but it's worth it.

Also the EOS gyms are decent but nothing special.

If you go to the one on Eastern, you can do a post workout meal at Protien House owned by Larisa Reiss.
Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies.

Looks like I'm set on City Athletic Club. I also want to try a LVAC but with so many locations, not sure which gym is the best for some hardcore lifting?

Teriyaki Boy... That's on my list to try. Actually, watching Matt Porter's vids on YouTube have helped a lot since he's living in Vegas now.

I have been in Vegas since 1995, the only "hardcore" LVAC is West Shara down the st from City Athletic, Wolf use to train there, every once in a while Jay is there, Iris Kyle and Hide where there just last week while I was there, BUT LVAC changed out the equipment last year, lots of the awesome old equipment was sold and replaced, but they still have a few old items that are good. Golds on Flamingo was the hardcore Bb'er gym but that's long gone as well all Golds in Vegas.

there a few one off gyms around town, Powerlifter Brandon Allen has Filthy Power in North Vegas, you might run into some beasts in there, Stan Efferding and Nick Best ( strongman ) are in there often

Food choices..literally anything you want anywhere around town, pick some places and enjoy

O man good luck, I went 2wice and each time I said I was going to hit the gym. 100% serious about it. I will say between the gambling, bars, and girls. . . . I didn't make it lol. Most places have the day free trial... I would go to a few of them and see which gym fits you best.

As PeterGriffin said, young crowd at lvac, The one on eastern and the 215 on the southside is loaded with industry girls from bout 11 - 4 during the week,

Not really conducive to working out. But fun to look at.

Ak

City Athletic Center wants $20 for a day pass but that seems about the going rate - LVAC wants $20 as well. But City Athletic Center looks worth going to. So I'll definitely get there at least once. I notice Matt Porter goes to Eos a lot. I wonder if that's because of crowds not being as bad.

lv

i've lived in Vegas since 1997.

I like LVAC on W. Flamingo.

I saw Dennis Wolf at the old golds on Lake Mead and Buffalo, now it's EOS.

The best food in the world is on the strip.

The better buffet is at the Palms.

campeon

second hash house for breakfast, portions are unreal. remember waitinglike 90 min though.

I appreciate all the replies.

Doing City Athletic Center on a Thursday AM. For Friday, I might just go to 24 hour fitness in Green Valley. Place looks like it's stuck in the 90's but Porter goes there all the time. Machines are old school and it looks big. I probably can just get in for free.

Will try Hash House and Teriyaki Boy post workout. Might also get to Protein House. I'm only going for 3 days so 2 workouts are good enough for me.

I was just at 24 hr in Green Valley this morning.
It's your basic gym..nothing to write home about but MUCH better than LVAC on Sandhill.

The LVAC on Eastern used to have the title of " One of the busiest gyms on the west coast" Packed to the gills...DAILY. But you may catch Craig Golias there.

LVAC on Flamingo is massive. Huge huge gym. Golias goes there too.

china town

I think the best Chinese food I have ever had was at KJ Kitchen on Spring Mtn. in Chinatown.

Eastern and 215 LVAC is easy to get to from the strip. I live up the street in Anthem, so it's been my home gym for years. It's a BUSY gym, over 5,000 workouts a day sometimes. As stated above, Teriyaki Boy is in the same parking lot.

West Flamingo LVAC is nice too, but also extremely busy. Tons of places to eat right there too.

I personally hate all the EOS gyms. Most of them have the worst lighting possible and are just not as well equipped as the LVACS. City Athletic is nice, but it's clear on west Sahara near summerlin.

There is a 24hour fitness on west Trop that's easy to get to from the strip.

I have been there over 40 times. always with the intention of hitting the gym.
all those hot showgirls and cocktail waitresses have to workout somewhere.
stiil never made it to my workout.
bloody marry anyone..lol

That's hilarious! I'm sure the same would happen to me if I were ever there :)

I used to go there several times a year and the only thing I could find the time to do is drink and gamble.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131