over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Goldline Log - Test-E/Primo-E/Mast-E/Pheraplex LEAN MASS CYCLE

Back in today with an updated routine, more focus on legs which is never a bad thing. I've incorporated hip thrusts for the first time as my gym recently got a nautilus glute drive machine and I gotta say, it's great. Definitely feel direct glute work more than I have through anything else in the past. My shoulder has been feeling better having given it a full 4 day break at this point, will continue to work around it as best as I can and avoid direct shoulder work for a bit longer and then go back to hitting movements that aren't causing pain directly.
I took off and my tennis elbow got better. And wore brace.
And there are those power lifter tight sling into position shirt support things that help shoulder. They look ridiculous on but heard they help stablize. My impingement I created space with pec deck and shoulder stretch bands. Pec deck in position pulling back and just put light weight and let it hold open....
16 weeks only incline plate loaded machine

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I had a very similar issue I was dealing with a couple years ago. I got into a solid routine of getting regular active release work done, getting inflammation down and strengthening my rear delts.

For rear delts, what worked best for me were rope face pulls, bent over reverse flyes (or sitting on a bench, this will keep you from swinging) and reverse pec dec.

As for chest, you'd be surprised what you can do to maintain or even grow if you take out pressing movements. If your shoulders will allow, cable flyes from a variety of angles are great, and even dumbbell flyes from various angles or using more of a pronated grip than palms towards each other work really well.

Shoulder diagnosis is impingement, rotator cuff tendinitis. Some inflammation could be seen around my collarbone - suggested that I take a break from the OHP/Benching, focus on building a stronger upper back/rear delts, suffering from a muscle imbalance. So I will need some suggestions on how to work on the upper back/rear delts and improvisations to remove benching completely for a bit and how I can still effectively hit chest.

I had a very similar issue I was dealing with a couple years ago. I got into a solid routine of getting regular active release work done, getting inflammation down and strengthening my rear delts.

For rear delts, what worked best for me were rope face pulls, bent over reverse flyes (or sitting on a bench, this will keep you from swinging) and reverse pec dec.

As for chest, you'd be surprised what you can do to maintain or even grow if you take out pressing movements. If your shoulders will allow, cable flyes from a variety of angles are great, and even dumbbell flyes from various angles or using more of a pronated grip than palms towards each other work really well.

Thanks for the advice. I am going to try some various cable flye positions to see if they irritate the shoulder or not after giving it a break for a couple more days. If not, then great, still some stuff I can do. But yeah, the focus will be on strengthening the rear delts as the doc advised and then he said I should be able to get back to pressing movements and it didn't look like an issue that would cause permanent damage as long as I took care of it.

Bit the bullet and got one of these, I know most people just use ropes but this thing looks like it will be even better. Saw it on Athlean X's channel a while back, expensive strap for me to carry around in the gym every day, but whatever.

IMG_6164-768x576.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/athleanx/videos/10154928971711479/

Diesel strap came in, will give it a go when I'm back in tomorrow. At first I was thinking damn $65 is overpriced as hell for an accessory strap but the thing weighs like 5lbs and is indestructible, probably better quality than anything we have at my Golds Gym.

I've had some issues the past week with sugar cravings since coming off the Phentermine which I had extended way beyond my cut. I think it has to do with my dopamine levels being perma-fucked up, I've struggled with binge eating in the past, and although I've never been overweight/obese/ anything beyond like 15% BF since I've started working out, the feeling after eating massive amounts of food that I don't need / didn't really want but couldn't help myself, is pretty bad. I was on Adderall for almost a decade and came off a few years back for health concerns, but it turns out I do NEED something to help with impulse control. For the time being I've got my hands on some more Phentermine and will continue to run it when it comes in until I get the situation rectified through a doc. To mitigate any potential damages I actually loaded up 500mg DNP for the past 2 days and I will go back to things as normal tomorrow. First time I've had a ton of leftover DNP so I figured 2 days couldn't hurt, would help with any minor damage I've done over the past week and I can continue. I'm definitely looking leaner and more vascular despite my fuck ups, but just felt awful the past week overeating unncessesarily.

I also pinned 100mg of DHB on Friday and I'm going to add it into the mix now moving forward at a lower dose, 300mg / week on top of the primo / mast / test / and still running Pheraplex @ 15mg per day for the time being.

Diesel strap came in, will give it a go when I'm back in tomorrow. At first I was thinking damn $65 is overpriced as hell for an accessory strap but the thing weighs like 5lbs and is indestructible, probably better quality than anything we have at my Golds Gym.

I've had some issues the past week with sugar cravings since coming off the Phentermine which I had extended way beyond my cut. I think it has to do with my dopamine levels being perma-fucked up, I've struggled with binge eating in the past, and although I've never been overweight/obese/ anything beyond like 15% BF since I've started working out, the feeling after eating massive amounts of food that I don't need / didn't really want but couldn't help myself, is pretty bad. I was on Adderall for almost a decade and came off a few years back for health concerns, but it turns out I do NEED something to help with impulse control. For the time being I've got my hands on some more Phentermine and will continue to run it when it comes in until I get the situation rectified through a doc. To mitigate any potential damages I actually loaded up 500mg DNP for the past 2 days and I will go back to things as normal tomorrow. First time I've had a ton of leftover DNP so I figured 2 days couldn't hurt, would help with any minor damage I've done over the past week and I can continue. I'm definitely looking leaner and more vascular despite my fuck ups, but just felt awful the past week overeating unncessesarily.

I also pinned 100mg of DHB on Friday and I'm going to add it into the mix now moving forward at a lower dose, 300mg / week on top of the primo / mast / test / and still running Pheraplex @ 15mg per day for the time being.
Adderall for me.. adhd...
Did u see Mike Arnold's thread on new supp coming out.... will look for link.
L-Dopa and Yohimbine really help me and a few other things...
Still using t3??? When I did use phentermine and with others I preach let stomach shrink and eat small meals on and after. Don't stretch it keep junk out house or here I ask they keep in 1 side of cabinets and my stuff in 1 cabinet and I don't allow myself inside others. Always have healthy food on hand !!!

What is amazing is my metabolic rate is so high right now calorie rules do not apply!!! But I gotta get cut stay cut stay high intensity and active for this to happen. As mentioned my job physical and I take deep breaths and push doing it instead of break, heavy I take those lung breathes and grunt it out instead of break. I even do pull up into palm push over to get up top anything with no ladder all day long. This is movement many can't do and transitioning from pull to push over hurts shoulders for sure... I do things very physical in my job so I can't compare only physical type job...

But on adderall my food I bring it to work mostly so I have what I bring!! To be honest I eat mostly eggs, bread, salad, hamburgers, potatoes, sweet potatoes, beans, kale, cabbage, yogurt and consume lots of fiber and potasium drunks, I eat fish and steak but hamburgers home made too easy and packed with protien!! Chicken I don't eat much really don't but some pork loin.
Fiber will keep u full and suppress appitite and yohimbine too!! The root or bark or HDL I tried many know the one inside a natty testosterone free increaser with Avenosides and it was stim version hadn't noticed and Yohimbine or Yohimbie in it was potent !!!
I got options but for me being adhd I need adderall and I eat all I want just crave sweets at night and eat kids snacks. Right now Halloween candy and snacks everywhere... lol!!!

The face pull looks great!! I use one of those traction devices for my neck and shoulder it helps one I hang over door other is pump up of pressure air, goes over shoulders and under jaw around head and makes space. I imagine this made for shoulder too I will check.

My impingement I used stretch band and shoulder stretch bands pulled from front and rear. Used pec deck to stretch pull space in pec position but set back and just stretched. I used cable cross in positions that did same. With this injury we would think deca or water in joint.... I add opposite like Superdrol lol yeah it helped and or tren... may be they have strong anti-inflammatory properties IDK but for my the shift in something helps inflammation in joint then impingement not in a swollen joint. My Dr wouldn't do crap but I got Medrol pack another time and was careful and once inflammation in joint cleared the space was there and soft tissue was not caught in joint. Another time prednisone I found liquid in cabinet old out dated wife throwing out allergy asthma from our little ones.... it was out dated, told he baby I know I love the old stuff!! 10mg a day helped or 15 to 20mg split up but 15 to 20mg max, for around week to 10 days....i start slow and ween off. And I don't do anything different until off the corti-steroid and see how things are...
POST ABOVE ARE THINGS I DID OR WOULD DO, THEY ARE NOT MY ADVICE NO MATTER HOW I TYPED, I AM BAD SPELLER, WRITER, AND TYPER!!!!

Know post was long but had alot to say I guess, only day off this week is today unless I get called to go out to site!!

Just took me 40 minutes to read through this. Small print, hard to read. But I’ll be following now, great choice of compounds too. Sounds like you’ve been doing this for a bit huh.

Just took me 40 minutes to read through this. Small print, hard to read. But I’ll be following now, great choice of compounds too. Sounds like you’ve been doing this for a bit huh.

Over a decade of reading through this forum and lots of trial and error :)

Adderall for me.. adhd...
Did u see Mike Arnold's thread on new supp coming out.... will look for link.
L-Dopa and Yohimbine really help me and a few other things...
Still using t3??? When I did use phentermine and with others I preach let stomach shrink and eat small meals on and after. Don't stretch it keep junk out house or here I ask they keep in 1 side of cabinets and my stuff in 1 cabinet and I don't allow myself inside others. Always have healthy food on hand !!!

What is amazing is my metabolic rate is so high right now calorie rules do not apply!!! But I gotta get cut stay cut stay high intensity and active for this to happen. As mentioned my job physical and I take deep breaths and push doing it instead of break, heavy I take those lung breathes and grunt it out instead of break. I even do pull up into palm push over to get up top anything with no ladder all day long. This is movement many can't do and transitioning from pull to push over hurts shoulders for sure... I do things very physical in my job so I can't compare only physical type job...

But on adderall my food I bring it to work mostly so I have what I bring!! To be honest I eat mostly eggs, bread, salad, hamburgers, potatoes, sweet potatoes, beans, kale, cabbage, yogurt and consume lots of fiber and potasium drunks, I eat fish and steak but hamburgers home made too easy and packed with protien!! Chicken I don't eat much really don't but some pork loin.
Fiber will keep u full and suppress appitite and yohimbine too!! The root or bark or HDL I tried many know the one inside a natty testosterone free increaser with Avenosides and it was stim version hadn't noticed and Yohimbine or Yohimbie in it was potent !!!
I got options but for me being adhd I need adderall and I eat all I want just crave sweets at night and eat kids snacks. Right now Halloween candy and snacks everywhere... lol!!!

The face pull looks great!! I use one of those traction devices for my neck and shoulder it helps one I hang over door other is pump up of pressure air, goes over shoulders and under jaw around head and makes space. I imagine this made for shoulder too I will check.

My impingement I used stretch band and shoulder stretch bands pulled from front and rear. Used pec deck to stretch pull space in pec position but set back and just stretched. I used cable cross in positions that did same. With this injury we would think deca or water in joint.... I add opposite like Superdrol lol yeah it helped and or tren... may be they have strong anti-inflammatory properties IDK but for my the shift in something helps inflammation in joint then impingement not in a swollen joint. My Dr wouldn't do crap but I got Medrol pack another time and was careful and once inflammation in joint cleared the space was there and soft tissue was not caught in joint. Another time prednisone I found liquid in cabinet old out dated wife throwing out allergy asthma from our little ones.... it was out dated, told he baby I know I love the old stuff!! 10mg a day helped or 15 to 20mg split up but 15 to 20mg max, for around week to 10 days....i start slow and ween off. And I don't do anything different until off the corti-steroid and see how things are...
POST ABOVE ARE THINGS I DID OR WOULD DO, THEY ARE NOT MY ADVICE NO MATTER HOW I TYPED, I AM BAD SPELLER, WRITER, AND TYPER!!!!

Know post was long but had alot to say I guess, only day off this week is today unless I get called to go out to site!!

I have some prednisone I could use IF NECESSARY, but trying to avoid corticosteroids. Right now doc has me on Aleve, just 2 in the AM, 2 at bedtime. It's helping some with inflammation and pain.

I'll let you know on the strap, but yes it was really made for really hitting that rear delt area and stregthening the upper back, which I didn't realize how much of a problem this was causing, I've never focused much on that muscle group, just lack of knowledge and not being able to see it or think about it as often as other parts of the delts/back.

Still using 25mcg T3 as well, never stopped after DNP run. Will keep running it because after I get through this 16 weeks or so I will probably run another mini-cut with DNP for about 3-4 weeks to make sure that I'm at still at 10% or better by the end of this gaining phase.

I have some prednisone I could use IF NECESSARY, but trying to avoid corticosteroids. Right now doc has me on Aleve, just 2 in the AM, 2 at bedtime. It's helping some with inflammation and pain.

I'll let you know on the strap, but yes it was really made for really hitting that rear delt area and stregthening the upper back, which I didn't realize how much of a problem this was causing, I've never focused much on that muscle group, just lack of knowledge and not being able to see it or think about it as often as other parts of the delts/back.

Still using 25mcg T3 as well, never stopped after DNP run. Will keep running it because after I get through this 16 weeks or so I will probably run another mini-cut with DNP for about 3-4 weeks to make sure that I'm at still at 10% or better by the end of this gaining phase.
Just use mini cut with Shredz. It works in 4-6 weeks big tyme!!!
T3 should have u more hungry to feed anabolic atmosphere.
It makes me hungry and fat still comes off especially with hgh but t4 works with hgh on demand to t3 conversion

So how are u coming along??
Primo and long esters u chose slow but steady and the look comes with the work but that look is polished

So how are u coming along??
Primo and long esters u chose slow but steady and the look comes with the work but that look is polished

i re-upped on some phentermine that will hopefully come in tomorrow because i have been having some trouble with diet lately on sweets. nothing crazy but i ended up taking dnp a couple days to mitigate the damage, but otherwise all of my training is going well minus the shoulder injury which will take some time. i'm focused on legs and back now and i am making progress every day. looking full, vascular, feeling great all around. no sides to speak of. now ive got the dhb rolling so im sure in another 3 weeks that will kick in and help even more.

i have an appt also to talk to doc about getting back on adderall as well. part of the binge eating and impulse control is from having out of wack dopamine levels, medication fixes the imbalance but ive been off for a very very long time. i think when i started the phentermine it put me back in that better state of mind and when i stopped it i had the same kind of withdrawals i did from adderall so many years ago when i stopped taking it. i definitely need something in the mix to help with that impulse control when it comes to sweets and binge eating. it can get out of hand but i only usually experience it right after serious dieting.

I read in some studies that docs will combine Topiramate (Tomapax) with Phentermine for appetite suppression and binge eating control. I wonder if any sponsors carry Topamax

Last edited:
Goldline is great gear. Keep up the good work goldline. I bet their primo is nice

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

GL Phentermine showed up yesterday and I'm back on it today. It's amazing how quickly it works. By dinner time I my appetite was down and I had much less desire for sweets. It works, 100% worth using if you have issues with impulse control, binge eating, carb cravings.

GL Phentermine showed up yesterday and I'm back on it today. It's amazing how quickly it works. By dinner time I my appetite was down and I had much less desire for sweets. It works, 100% worth using if you have issues with impulse control, binge eating, carb cravings.

What's the latest in the day you'd take phentermine if trying to get to sleep by 9-10ish?

Also, how's your shoulder and how the strap?

What's the latest in the day you'd take phentermine if trying to get to sleep by 9-10ish?

Also, how's your shoulder and how the strap?

I always take it at 6AM when I wake up to take my T3, then go back to bed for about an hour. Can't sleep more than that because the stimulant kicks in.

I've never taken it later than that, so I can't say for sure. It's definitely not Adderall level strength though, I'm tired at the end of the day. When I was prescribed Adderall XR I prayed for sleep until about 2AM every night, it was awful.

Shoulder strap is GREAT, for face pulls I would 100% say get this strap and use it every day.

My shoulder is still in some level of pain (I'd say a 3) at pretty much all times. It's dull, but it's there, and I notice it. It can get worse at the slightest thing. For instance. I went absolutely HAM trying to kill a fucking fly in my kitchen the other day and swinging a flyswatter made my shoulder hurt like a mother fucker for hours afterward. Face pulls and seated DB press at ear level are the only shoulder exercises I can safely do, but even the DB press is a toughy because using any kind of heavy weight requires me to be able to bounce it off my knees and pop it up over my head which I'm definitely not going to try at this point so I'm only using like 60's when I could be pressing 80's and 90's for reps.

Started DHB this week, I actually switched over from the GL DHB to the Scrioxx, nothing against GL, everything I'm using is amazing, and the DHB was painless @ 100mg/mL but guaiacol and I don't agree and my girlfriend can't stand the fucking smell so I had to find another DHB that doesn't use it. Startred the other DHB today and pinned 1mL through a slin in my delt, 0 pip from his as well.

Took a couple days off over the weekend and came back yesterday for a mostly leg day. Shoulder has been feeling better, normally today I'd do chest/tris/back, we'll see how I feel. May end up sticking to some light work and hit back super hard. Feeling good, have a couple of shots of DHB in my system at this point, will continue to ramp that up. Definitely not something I wanted to try to frontload since I feel like large amounts would definitely lead to PIP, 1mL is working just fine without any. Everything else going as planned, looking into some pricing on potentially getting some GH in the mix at some point. Also have a doc appointment scheduled, mid Nov was the earliest they could get me in to discuss script Phentermine/Topamax combo for binge eating / ADHD / impulse control.

Glad to hear the shoulder is feeling better! Definitely keep it light though and don't rush it since it sounds like you're on the path to healing up!

Took a couple days off over the weekend and came back yesterday for a mostly leg day. Shoulder has been feeling better, normally today I'd do chest/tris/back, we'll see how I feel. May end up sticking to some light work and hit back super hard. Feeling good, have a couple of shots of DHB in my system at this point, will continue to ramp that up. Definitely not something I wanted to try to frontload since I feel like large amounts would definitely lead to PIP, 1mL is working just fine without any. Everything else going as planned, looking into some pricing on potentially getting some GH in the mix at some point. Also have a doc appointment scheduled, mid Nov was the earliest they could get me in to discuss script Phentermine/Topamax combo for binge eating / ADHD / impulse control.

Glad to hear the shoulder is feeling better! Definitely keep it light though and don't rush it since it sounds like you're on the path to healing up!

Yeah we'll see. I think the next step will be looking into a better side sleeper pillow. Might be costly but worth it.

For now, supplementation is Joint Complex in my Orange Triad Multi, Tumeric/Ginseng, 2 Aleve AM/PM, and Omega Fish Oils. That plus lots of face pulls and light stretching in the gym. Hopefully time will get it back to where it needs to be. In the past DECA has been my crutch and the only thing capable of relieving the pain to a certain extent. But, can't live like that forever.

Yeah we'll see. I think the next step will be looking into a better side sleeper pillow. Might be costly but worth it.

For now, supplementation is Joint Complex in my Orange Triad Multi, Tumeric/Ginseng, 2 Aleve AM/PM, and Omega Fish Oils. That plus lots of face pulls and light stretching in the gym. Hopefully time will get it back to where it needs to be. In the past DECA has been my crutch and the only thing capable of relieving the pain to a certain extent. But, can't live like that forever.

For side sleeping, one thing I kind of liked was an ergonomic pillow on top of another thin one. Just elevated my head enough to where my shoulder didn't have excessive weight placed on it while sleeping.

As for "supplements", have you every considered mk677, peptides or the like? I haven't really used any but I know lots of people swear by BPC-157 and TB500 for healing and mk677 is a simple method to get a boost of GH. They're also much cheaper than HGH.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws