over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Goldline Log - Test-E/Primo-E/Mast-E/Pheraplex LEAN MASS CYCLE

BCP-157 and TB500 are great for injuries, literally cleared up my bicep tendonitis that had prevented me from training them for almost 18 months.

For side sleeping, one thing I kind of liked was an ergonomic pillow on top of another thin one. Just elevated my head enough to where my shoulder didn't have excessive weight placed on it while sleeping.

As for "supplements", have you every considered mk677, peptides or the like? I haven't really used any but I know lots of people swear by BPC-157 and TB500 for healing and mk677 is a simple method to get a boost of GH. They're also much cheaper than HGH.

Keep pushing brother!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Things are going well. Leg workouts are great and I'm enjoying them more and more now that I've been forced to take it easy on my shoulder and a lot of my upper body work is more maintenance. Back workouts have been pretty good too, I need to get to the same level of focus as I have been with my legs and all will be well. Feeling much better since back on the Phentermine, only 3 weeks until I'll get my doc visit in and see about adding Topamax to my regimen. I'll probably end up doing a mini cut somewhere near the end of the year for 2-3 weeks with DNP to make sure I am back around 8-9% come new year. Take a week off to avoid the new year resolution crew at the gym, and then back at it. Will update more this week with some numbers.

How are things going??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Trying to get things under control - workouts are still good, just having some personal issues with overeating and carb cravings still. I went to the doc and she put me back on Vyvanse. I've been on it for 4 days now, still having the cravings but the "binge" eating episodes have already subsided. Wondering if it's bad to combine a lower dose of Phentermine with something like Vyvanse, since they are both stimulants. My problem with Vyvanse is, taking it at like 6:30AM with my T3 an hour before breakfast...but around 4PM or so, I start to get tired and feel shitty like it's wearing off. Wondering if I need to switch to a multidosing schedule.

I re-upped on some essentials from GL yesterday - this Friday I am going to start a cut through Xmas, will be running Test/Anadrol with some DNP and T3. Also have a steady supply of DHB on hand as well that I will start to incorporate in towards the end so it's in my system once the cut is finished up so I can get back to gaining. I will only use a low dose of DNP so I can still keep my strength where it's at in the gym, also the Anadrol has done well in the past with helping me not get completely flat from the DNP.

Update - I hopped on DNP 7 days ago. Dropped Primo (too expensive to waste on a DNP run) - currently running 500mg test / 300mg DHB, 50mg Anadrol daily. I've kept my carbs higher than my normal PSMF DNP diet (1500 cals / mostly protein) - in an effort combined with the Anadrol to hopefully not be so flat. So far, so good. Down 4lbs and still looking decent, but we'll see how things go over the next week. Typically with my DNP runs I look my best around now (Day 7-10) then it's downhill from there with flatness, weak in the gym, etc. Will update again soon, not looking to lose more than another 5lbs and then slightly push dosages back up and keep moving.

Update - I hopped on DNP 7 days ago. Dropped Primo (too expensive to waste on a DNP run) - currently running 500mg test / 300mg DHB, 50mg Anadrol daily. I've kept my carbs higher than my normal PSMF DNP diet (1500 cals / mostly protein) - in an effort combined with the Anadrol to hopefully not be so flat. So far, so good. Down 4lbs and still looking decent, but we'll see how things go over the next week. Typically with my DNP runs I look my best around now (Day 7-10) then it's downhill from there with flatness, weak in the gym, etc. Will update again soon, not looking to lose more than another 5lbs and then slightly push dosages back up and keep moving.
How's your shoulder feeling?

Why'd you cut the bulk short and go on DNP? Did it have anything to do with not being able to training as hard as you like?

How's your shoulder feeling?

Why'd you cut the bulk short and go on DNP? Did it have anything to do with not being able to training as hard as you like?

Pretty much. I felt like perhaps now is the time in my life (albeit still young at 33) that I refocus my efforts less on gaining size and more on being as lean as possible. The shredded look is not so bad, and if it keeps my joints healthy, so be it. I'm going to continue trying to add LBM of course, but I think I'm going to take a less conventional, non BB style approach. I'm also taking up rucking in 2020, have been collecting some gear and pack here towards the end of the year. I'll be doing weighted cardio in the gym as well moving forward.

Pretty much. I felt like perhaps now is the time in my life (albeit still young at 33) that I refocus my efforts less on gaining size and more on being as lean as possible. The shredded look is not so bad, and if it keeps my joints healthy, so be it. I'm going to continue trying to add LBM of course, but I think I'm going to take a less conventional, non BB style approach. I'm also taking up rucking in 2020, have been collecting some gear and pack here towards the end of the year. I'll be doing weighted cardio in the gym as well moving forward.
High intensity I stay lean 195lbs 5'8". Keeps my tendons feeling better in elbows and shoulder pain less. I go heavy but my limit i don't push heavier but trick muscle with load with only switch from large and small muscle for break. Conditioned myself to go at rate...
Been under 10% for most of year past couple years at least except break or layoff for reasons.... they happen

High intensity I stay lean 195lbs 5'8". Keeps my tendons feeling better in elbows and shoulder pain less. I go heavy but my limit i don't push heavier but trick muscle with load with only switch from large and small muscle for break. Conditioned myself to go at rate...
Been under 10% for most of year past couple years at least except break or layoff for reasons.... they happen

Yeah my problem with my shoulder has been that pretty much anything beyond light weights has caused serious agitation that's led to days of chronic pain afterwards. It's not to the level that it's debilitating but it has been in the past if I keep pressing it. I'm definitely going to KEEP focusing on lower body because let's be honest, most people could always use improvement with legs and glutes, and there's no reason for me to slow down there. But upper body is going to take a hit in terms of heavy weight lifting, but it's not a bad thing to me honestly. I think I'll enjoy some more active cardio type workouts, high intensity like you said, but also some crossfit type stuff that I can handle.

Hey man. How's you're shoulder feeling? Training going well otherwise? How'd the DNP cut go?

Dnp cut was awful, but my shoulder is healed up. Honestly DNP has LITERALLY turned me into a binge eater, even after cessation of the drug. Every time I go back, I can hold out strong for about 2 weeks, then it just MASSIVELY goes downhill. I got back on Vyvanse to help combat the binge eating, but TBH, it doesn't help. I'm off DNP now and just running Test E and a low dose DHB. But I JUST placed an order with Goldline and I am going to switch over to Trestolone and give that a shot for the first time. I will keep updating as I begin and things progress.

I'm going to run Trest Ace @ 25mg daily, along with bi-weekly Test-E shots (probably a hairline above TRT, say 300mg or so) - and likely throw an oral of some sort on top. Getting my SERM straight for the Trest as I've heard it can wreak havoc in terms of gyno, water weight, etc. I had 99% of my gyno removed back about 10 yrs ago, to date nothing since has really affected me in terms of gyno related sides, but I'm not playing around trying to find out.

I'd like to get some GH as well but we're trying to buy a new house by end of summer so I'm trying to keep my hormone spending in check.

Dnp cut was awful, but my shoulder is healed up.
Well that's great news!
Honestly DNP has LITERALLY turned me into a binge eater, even after cessation of the drug. Every time I go back, I can hold out strong for about 2 weeks, then it just MASSIVELY goes downhill. I got back on Vyvanse to help combat the binge eating, but TBH, it doesn't help. I'm off DNP now and just running Test E and a low dose DHB. But I JUST placed an order with Goldline and I am going to switch over to Trestolone and give that a shot for the first time. I will keep updating as I begin and things progress.
I kinda get what you mean about turning you into a binge eater. When I tried intermittent fasting for the first time like 7 years ago, it literally taught me how to binge eat. Still not happy I ever tried that method.

Careful on the trestolone. A lot of guys claim it increases their hunger to a ridiculous level.

I'm going to run Trest Ace @ 25mg daily, along with bi-weekly Test-E shots (probably a hairline above TRT, say 300mg or so) - and likely throw an oral of some sort on top. Getting my SERM straight for the Trest as I've heard it can wreak havoc in terms of gyno, water weight, etc. I had 99% of my gyno removed back about 10 yrs ago, to date nothing since has really affected me in terms of gyno related sides, but I'm not playing around trying to find out.

I'd like to get some GH as well but we're trying to buy a new house by end of summer so I'm trying to keep my hormone spending in check.
I've read raloxifene is a pretty good preventative for trest gyno concerns instead of just crashing E2. From what I've read, 175mg trest actually sounds like a pretty strong blast. Very different from the aas you this thread with, but it can still be a lean bulk. You'll just retain some extra fluid.

Yeah, priorities my man lol. Leave the GH for another time. Best of luck moving in to your new place!

Well that's great news!
I kinda get what you mean about turning you into a binge eater. When I tried intermittent fasting for the first time like 7 years ago, it literally taught me how to binge eat. Still not happy I ever tried that method.

Careful on the trestolone. A lot of guys claim it increases their hunger to a ridiculous level.

I've read raloxifene is a pretty good preventative for trest gyno concerns instead of just crashing E2. From what I've read, 175mg trest actually sounds like a pretty strong blast. Very different from the aas you this thread with, but it can still be a lean bulk. You'll just retain some extra fluid.

Yeah, priorities my man lol. Leave the GH for another time. Best of luck moving in to your new place!

My thing is - I actually don't eat unhealthy while on cycle. I am focused and eating much more protein and complex carbs and I don't feel the need as often. Also I have a "goal" in mind.

With DNP.....it's different. I'm trying to eat as little as possible. I'm not working out as hard in the gym, doing less cardio, less everything because I'm pretty tired and rundown from the stuff. So what ends up happening? Feeling starved, sitting around the TV at night after dinner. That's when the damage happens. Just need to get back into a goal oriented mindset with lifting, making gains, and eating more during the day with healthier options in larger quantities.

I'm just going to keep this log going instead of making a new one, especially since I lapsed for a while and really didn't make a lot of headway with the last cycle and cut thereafter due to injury + DNP woes.

I am going to start Raloxifine today, give it 2 days to get in my system, and then start Trest Ace on Sunday. Dropping test to ~300-325mg. Monday I will start 10mg Sdrol ONLY on days that I work out.

I'm just going to keep this log going instead of making a new one, especially since I lapsed for a while and really didn't make a lot of headway with the last cycle and cut thereafter due to injury + DNP woes.

I am going to start Raloxifine today, give it 2 days to get in my system, and then start Trest Ace on Sunday. Dropping test to ~300-325mg. Monday I will start 10mg Sdrol ONLY on days that I work out.
Cool deal. How much trest daily? I'd be curious to hear how much water you retain with a TRT+ dose of test and (depending on the dose) trest. I've pondered a TRT test/high masteron/low trest cycle for a while now, but never pulled the trigger.

I've never used SD. Only read that so many guys say it makes them look like Greek gods and feel like sludge.

Best of luck man. Oh, and both SD and trest are known to increase strength ALOT. So ease back into any heavy-ish pressing.

Cool deal. How much trest daily? I'd be curious to hear how much water you retain with a TRT+ dose of test and (depending on the dose) trest. I've pondered a TRT test/high masteron/low trest cycle for a while now, but never pulled the trigger.

I've never used SD. Only read that so many guys say it makes them look like Greek gods and feel like sludge.

Best of luck man. Oh, and both SD and trest are known to increase strength ALOT. So ease back into any heavy-ish pressing.

I've spent the entire week in the gym re-learning some movements and watching form in the mirror and looking for ways to do exercises without over-involving my shoulder or doing the things that irritate it the most. Hopefully I'll be more successful this go around. SD does make me feel like shit, but I've never tried it at anything less than the standard 20mg dose - so I'm going to give it a whirl at a lower dose.

Trest will be 25mg ED.

I'll update on water weight. This is my first time using Raloxifine as well, I stopped taking Aromasin for a number of reasons and I'm going to give this a go without an AI, SERM only. So water weight? PROBABLY so. Do I care? No - I'll be done before beach season.

I've spent the entire week in the gym re-learning some movements and watching form in the mirror and looking for ways to do exercises without over-involving my shoulder or doing the things that irritate it the most. Hopefully I'll be more successful this go around. SD does make me feel like shit, but I've never tried it at anything less than the standard 20mg dose - so I'm going to give it a whirl at a lower dose.

Trest will be 25mg ED.

I'll update on water weight. This is my first time using Raloxifine as well, I stopped taking Aromasin for a number of reasons and I'm going to give this a go without an AI, SERM only. So water weight? PROBABLY so. Do I care? No - I'll be done before beach season.
I think it's healthier to skip the AI and go with the serm like you're doing as long as water retention doesn't get out of control to the point that it causes significant increases in blood pressure and/or edema.

Really curious about this cycle and I hope it gives you what you're looking for. If anything the trest MAY provide some cushion for your joints with the extra bit of water.

I think it's healthier to skip the AI and go with the serm like you're doing as long as water retention doesn't get out of control to the point that it causes significant increases in blood pressure and/or edema.

Really curious about this cycle and I hope it gives you what you're looking for. If anything the trest MAY provide some cushion for your joints with the extra bit of water.

I'm hoping so, I need it. Ever since I quit deca for good, things have been suboptimal.

Ok well it looks like our boy Goldline just got busted which is very concerning.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear