over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Goldline Log - Test-E/Primo-E/Mast-E/Pheraplex LEAN MASS CYCLE

Just a quick update, up 5lbs in a week between sdrol/ment. Slight estro side, hopefully thats a good sign the MENT is good stuff. Upped the ralox a bit. Strength is crazy already. Feel pretty good, I think 10mg is the sweet spot for Superdrol and not feeling like garbage.

This was some of the best gear that I have ever ran. It’s no surprise you’re doing well on it!

up another 3 lbs, for a total of 8. scale was right in the same spot 2 days in a row. 8lbs in this short of time is more than i have seen a scale move in quite some time.

feeling great in the gym, strong, not lethargic at all. weights are easily going up each session, which is currently P/P/L/P/P/L/Rest. I'm only doing 2 exercises for large body parts and 1 for smaller per session, so my recovery is good and I can push a 6 day a week regimen since this cycle is only set to be around 6 weeks.

up another 3 lbs, for a total of 8. scale was right in the same spot 2 days in a row. 8lbs in this short of time is more than i have seen a scale move in quite some time.

feeling great in the gym, strong, not lethargic at all. weights are easily going up each session, which is currently P/P/L/P/P/L/Rest. I'm only doing 2 exercises for large body parts and 1 for smaller per session, so my recovery is good and I can push a 6 day a week regimen since this cycle is only set to be around 6 weeks.
That's outstanding! I may have missed it but what's your diet looking like? Surplus? maintenance?

And just so I'm keeping up, you're using 300mg Test E, 175 Trest Ace, 10mg SD (only pwo or off days too?). Dropped all the DHT's (primo, mast, and dhb) correct?

That's outstanding! I may have missed it but what's your diet looking like? Surplus? maintenance?

And just so I'm keeping up, you're using 300mg Test E, 175 Trest Ace, 10mg SD (only pwo or off days too?). Dropped all the DHT's (primo, mast, and dhb) correct?

Yeah. SD is not on off days but I'm 6 on 1 off so really it's only one day a week I'm not taking it. Whether or not it makes any difference, hard to say. No DHT's at the moment.

Diet is fairly clean, I started low as to not spike my macros immediately just because I've added these compounds in. Truth be told right now I'd say I'm only getting about 225g protein, 350g carbs, 60g fat, upping the protein and carbs slightly per week and checking the scale.

Hurting after this weekend. Not sure what I did last week that caused it, but Friday night I started experiencing some serious back pain. After an hour or so on the couch watching TV in probably a slouched not so great position it took me about 15 minutes of writing in pain to lift myself up and get to the bed. Pain persisted through the weekend and into today. Moving around fine but getting up and getting going is very painful. All located in my lower back.

Hurting after this weekend. Not sure what I did last week that caused it, but Friday night I started experiencing some serious back pain. After an hour or so on the couch watching TV in probably a slouched not so great position it took me about 15 minutes of writing in pain to lift myself up and get to the bed. Pain persisted through the weekend and into today. Moving around fine but getting up and getting going is very painful. All located in my lower back.
How's the cycle going? Or did you need to put it on pause like the rest of the world?

How's the cycle going? Or did you need to put it on pause like the rest of the world?

i did i actually stopped using the trest this week. as expensive as it is, no sense in wasting it. im going to start a dnp run and just do 250mg for about 21 days. prolly start tomorrow.

i did i actually stopped using the trest this week. as expensive as it is, no sense in wasting it. im going to start a dnp run and just do 250mg for about 21 days. prolly start tomorrow.
Gotcha. Overall, how'd you like the trest and what kind of gains were you able to make while using it?

Gotcha. Overall, how'd you like the trest and what kind of gains were you able to make while using it?

I'm gonna be honest - I think it was underdosed or bunk. GL is now gone. Busted. Found out some shit that was very negative going on there. Not happy about it. I got some more from Uncle Z that I didn't start yet to save for post quarantine.

I didnt see this thread - ordered about 3 weeks ago - hasn't gotten back to me once since receiving

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws