advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gomit 12 week transformation the Mountaindog way!

how do you like mountain dog training thus far? I've been using Scott Stevenson's fortitude training for a few years, but for some reason md intrigues me. Would you say it's definitely worth the cost based on your experience?

100% worth it, its honstly some next level stuff! Just get ready to work!

Ive done a lot of different programs over the years, ast training, DC, Hit. Ive found for myself some days Its best to tailor to program to what I want and make up exercises as I go as I deserved it following training systems for years

keep up good effort, its is working for you thats what matters just dont get injured!! listen to your body if its giving you a warning sign

Vacation number 1 going well!!

Diets been pretty loose on vacation as well as a tad bit of drinking. But graduations and family time don't happen often and I'm not a competing bodybuilder so I can live with it. I have been spending tons of time with this little guy tho!

Attachments

• 4540.jpg
    4540.jpg
    294.6 KB · Views: 213
Omg man your so lucky! What a little cutie that guy is!

nice dog looks so warm and loveable :)

how is progress going?

You sneaky some bitch!! Using a frigging adorable ass pup in your picks!!!:naughty:

I have to give you credit - that was smart!!:D

Seriously - great job man. You have made some impressive gains in a short time

Diets been pretty loose on vacation as well as a tad bit of drinking. But graduations and family time don't happen often and I'm not a competing bodybuilder so I can live with it. I have been spending tons of time with this little guy tho!

Beautiful dog!!!!

nice dog looks so warm and loveable :)

how is progress going?

Progress is good, defintly a little off track with this vacation. But mentally it has totally refreshed me and I'm ready to hit the diet and training super strict when I get back Tuesday. I have had to modify the chest days a bit on John's program to work around my injurys, while still sticking to his guidelines. I'm definitely listing to my body I don't have the mental capacity to get hurt and shrink again.. so I'm backing off and switching exercises the second something feels weird!

You sneaky some bitch!! Using a frigging adorable ass pup in your picks!!!:naughty:

I have to give you credit - that was smart!!:D

Seriously - great job man. You have made some impressive gains in a short time

Puppies always get the bonus points!! Thank you for the kind words I'm just trying to keep up with all of your guys crazy transformations!

quick update

Had a rough rough few days, my girlfriend two of my best friends, and me got horrendous food poisoning from a sushi place we have gone to over 10 times :(. Needless to say it was a brutal few days. Lost some weight(i'm sure mostly water) but feeling a lot better and ready to hit the gym again today. I have one month before i leave for EDC Las Vegas so we will see what i can do in that time!

glad you're still in one piece

I got food poisoning from sushi about 9 years ago.

haven't eaten it since lol

Finally a decent chest workout

I have been battling a little depression when it comes to my chest days following johns program. With my labrum and rotater cuff injuries any even semi heavy barbell work is just out of the question. Its been rough mentally barely being able to move weights i used to warm up with, when i weight more now then i did back when i was powerlifting. Along with that i have been getting almost no pump and just bad shoulder pain, but refused to stray from johns program.

Then i remembered the advice he gave me when starting the program about not having to follow every exactly exercise if i have an injury that doesn't make it "feel right". So i took his advice and added in slight incline dumbbell press, and db floor presses in place of barbell incline and flat.. and behold i had an amazing workout and a pump that was out of this world with virtually no shoulder pain!!

I feel i can now hit chest with the intensity i train on other days with these 2 exercises added in as my "heavy staples" and then follow the rest of his secondary exercises.

Nedless to say i am stoked and hope to make some solid progress in the next month before i'm off to EDC Vegas!!

Stay positive man! I know it gets tough when you are battling injuries especially reoccurring ones.

I can't barbell press anymore either. It really sucks because there's nothing like putting up a heavy bench pr. But like you I found my way around it, db press and hammer strength machines absolutely murder my chest.

Looking pretty sick with that puppy, delts on point

So did you get Overwatch?

Just retore my labrum for the 3rd time... i am done.. cycling off immediately and picking up a new hobby.. i guess this isnt for me... really trying not to overreact and do something stupid... but i just don't know wat to do anymore.

Just retore my labrum for the 3rd time... i am done.. cycling off immediately and picking up a new hobby.. i guess this isnt for me... really trying not to overreact and do something stupid... but i just don't know wat to do anymore.

Sorry to hear it bro, really upsetting. Hope you start feeling better.

stay strong

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity