advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gomit 12 week transformation the Mountaindog way!

Shit man

How did that happen???

very slight slight angle decline smith press... i should have known better then to try that(was following the program) as i tore it the first two times doing heavy barbell decline.. But i figured as this wasn't to heavy and it was just a slight angle i would be fine... Felt it pop on the 3rd rep.. re racked the weights and left.. It is still attached.. it has never fully been taken off the bone.. i know i will be fine in the long run just was being a little emo about it last night as it will mean at least a month of no chest work.

I'm not sure if its even worth going to the DR for an MRI that will tell me its a partial tear and they wont want to do surgery anyway.. My only concern is will this just happen for ever until it does fully detach??? That being said i will never go near a decline movement of any sort again.

I'm going to rest the next 2 day than do light arms on Saturday.. Start some BPC 157 as close to the area as i can get.

I'm also going to drop down to 200 test a week so i don't completely shrivel, luckily because i'm such a small guy and no where near my genetic limit in size anyway as long as i don't be an emo bitch i will still retain what little size i have.

I am very disappointed in my self for doing that decline set and not just sticking with the slight incline dumbbell and db floor presses.. i just wanted to follow the program and i should have known better...

Sorry for my terrible typing i'm very frustrated right now thank you all for the support tho.

If anyone has any tips on how to rehab this the tear is right under the armpit by the pec minor insertion, i always appreciate the tips.. thanks guys

Sorry to hear it bro, really upsetting. Hope you start feeling better.

On a side not might be time to hit the overwatch, counter strike, and possible even reactavite that wow account for a little pick me up lol!

very slight slight angle decline smith press... i should have known better then to try that(was following the program) as i tore it the first two times doing heavy barbell decline.. But i figured as this wasn't to heavy and it was just a slight angle i would be fine... Felt it pop on the 3rd rep.. re racked the weights and left.. It is still attached.. it has never fully been taken off the bone.. i know i will be fine in the long run just was being a little emo about it last night as it will mean at least a month of no chest work.

I'm not sure if its even worth going to the DR for an MRI that will tell me its a partial tear and they wont want to do surgery anyway.. My only concern is will this just happen for ever until it does fully detach??? That being said i will never go near a decline movement of any sort again.

I'm going to rest the next 2 day than do light arms on Saturday.. Start some BPC 157 as close to the area as i can get.

I'm also going to drop down to 200 test a week so i don't completely shrivel, luckily because i'm such a small guy and no where near my genetic limit in size anyway as long as i don't be an emo bitch i will still retain what little size i have.

I am very disappointed in my self for doing that decline set and not just sticking with the slight incline dumbbell and db floor presses.. i just wanted to follow the program and i should have known better...

Sorry for my terrible typing i'm very frustrated right now thank you all for the support tho.

If anyone has any tips on how to rehab this the tear is right under the armpit by the pec minor insertion, i always appreciate the tips.. thanks guys

is there any bruising? mine popped slightly a couple times on my last chest workout doing heavy smith incline... I should have known better as well..

no bruise or inflammation, but im done barbell pressing for life. it felt better the next day, so im not sure what to think.

im going to stick with cable work for now. I Pm'd Chode Logan about his chest training, but he doesn't feel like PMing me back apparently (lol).

whatever you do man, don't quit. just get big shoulders, arms, back, and legs...who needs a giant chest? all my lady friends tell me i need a bra lmao

gear your training completely toward avoiding injury... you can still build a fantastic physique without 'the basics'... John Meadows wrote about how he would consistently strain his chest doing heavy pressing, and altered his training to avoid injuries as a result.

you can still progress just as well.

is there any bruising? mine popped slightly a couple times on my last chest workout doing heavy smith incline... I should have known better as well..

no bruise or inflammation, but im done barbell pressing for life. it felt better the next day, so im not sure what to think.

im going to stick with cable work for now. I Pm'd Chode Logan about his chest training, but he doesn't feel like PMing me back apparently (lol).

whatever you do man, don't quit. just get big shoulders, arms, back, and legs...who needs a giant chest? all my lady friends tell me i need a bra lmao

gear your training completely toward avoiding injury... you can still build a fantastic physique without 'the basics'... John Meadows wrote about how he would consistently strain his chest doing heavy pressing, and altered his training to avoid injuries as a result.

you can still progress just as well.

No brusing.. just very sore.. its only a partial i have done this a few times before, your right i just have to never do any of those presses again because it clearly can't fully heal.

I'm gonna use this time to do arms twice a week and really try to bring them up... its just getting old everytime i get rolling an injury has to happen I just push it to hard and want to grow to fast.

Little update, i am dropping out of the contest and coming off of everything obviously to let my body heal(i also have 3 music festivals this summer and don't need to be on anything to even further stress my body). But i am still working around it and doing the other body parts i can. The labrum is healing up nicely and i will start BPC-157 when i get back from edc. I have decide also that i am going to take at least 6 months of training natty before i even contemplate trying this again. I need to prove to myself i can stay healthy and dedicated before i keep messing around with these drugs. Also i am nowhere near a genetic limit just need to bury my head and grind. Also that time will allow me to find exactly what i can and can't do exercise wise with my injuries. I still have hope that i can reach my goal of 220 8% bodyfat by my 30th bday. Thank you all for the support ^_^

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws