over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gonna run LOW superdrol inj for 6 months

It'll be interesting since it's such a low dose relative to the 20mg+ people usually opt for. The major points for emphasis, though, are that injectable Sdrol bypasses first metabolism, yes, but the hepatic strain is a consequence of its 17alpha-methylation. The orally active AAS, with this modification, even injected, have a considerable half-life (hours) and relatively low volume of distribution... Basically, think of first pass as almost irrelevant.

Another question arises from the Vida data on D-45 (Superdrol). Zaffaroni's research on Sdrol indicated that the marked reduction in androgenicity and increase in anabolism from 2alpha-methylation was likely maintained only via the oral route. There is some data from Vida, without specification of route of administration, that this may hold true as well as more recent research stating that the 2alpha-methylation doesn't seem to "hold up" in its potent dissociation between anabolism and androgenicity with injectable androgens.

Here's the table from Vida (it's been suggested that the unspecified route of administration was the oral route, language barrier remaining):
View attachment 149546
Love this type of shit. Thank you!!! I agree the bypass of the first metabolism for inject orals is somewhat of a myth. Your liver is going to process it whether it is swallowed or injected.

BPC157 250ug twice daily
TB500 2.5mg twice weekly
GH 3iu once daily
If you only could choose one, tb or bpc for injury?

I'd think 10-20 mg of var long term is probably okay. There's studies on it being used long term in woman and children with no adverse effects

I'd think 10-20 mg of var long term is probably okay. There's studies on it being used long term in woman and children with no adverse effects
That's a good question and I dunno really which one I'd choose. I have more experience with BPC and I am familiar with its anti-inflammatory effects. TB500 on the other hand I've only just now used during recovery but I will say this, every time I inject the following day or two I feel like somehow I'm recovering faster....its a bizarre feeling...so I guess I might go with TB500 if I could only use one.

I was actually toying with the idea of going up in dosage for TB500, to 2.5mg EOD instead of 2x weekly. Feel like you might hit a sweet spot there.

6 months seems a bit excessive, I would do 2 months, get bloods, and see where your values are at and proceed accordingly.

How do you figure when inj skips the first pass?
Because that's not the only source of liver stress. Breaking down any drug requires some effort on the part of the organ, and the 17-aa group is the major source of stress even though the injection bypasses first pass metabolism. But again, I'd be much more concerned about potential cardiovascular harm than liver stress. Just my opinion though.

So I did 30-50mg of DHB for 7-8 months, bloodwork was fine, nothing dangerous

I felt more vascular, more hungry, stronger on that little dose. Better sex drive and well being. You really feel it once you add it to your TRT. A lot of people say it's a waste, it's not, not everything is gaining 10 pounds in 10 weeks for me.

I'm gonna try 2.5mg of superdrol injection everyday and get bloodwork done to see how it's affecting me. I'm gonna take a break from DHB for a few weeks to feel my TRT again then add superdrol to notice the difference.

Any ideas?
Everyone told me I was purple on superdrol and about to pop. That’s a long time. Better monitor your blood pressure daily and get monthly blood work.

Bpc, no doubt. That's stuff has made a significant difference in my life

It’s still liver toxic even though it’s injectable. I would not do it but it’s your life.
Right! Just because its low dose doesn't mean it will have a continuous synergistic effect. If you liver is trashed your gains are suffering.

So I did 30-50mg of DHB for 7-8 months, bloodwork was fine, nothing dangerous

I felt more vascular, more hungry, stronger on that little dose. Better sex drive and well being. You really feel it once you add it to your TRT. A lot of people say it's a waste, it's not, not everything is gaining 10 pounds in 10 weeks for me.

I'm gonna try 2.5mg of superdrol injection everyday and get bloodwork done to see how it's affecting me. I'm gonna take a break from DHB for a few weeks to feel my TRT again then add superdrol to notice the difference.

Any ideas?
I ran 5mg SD capsules for about 2 1/2 months and had bloods drawn right at the end and it barely bumped my liver enzymes. Now HDL was tanked, which is another concern, but no liver issues or fatigue.

I ran 5mg SD capsules for about 2 1/2 months and had bloods drawn right at the end and it barely bumped my liver enzymes. Now HDL was tanked, which is another concern, but no liver issues or fatigue.
What was your hdl?
What were your results?
I mean i could even start at 1mg a day lol

I'll see,
I don't drink, or anything
Plus it's injectable not oral
Injectable makes it more toxic to the liver not less.

What was your hdl?
What were your results?
I mean i could even start at 1mg a day lol
If I recall my HDL was like 10.

I was using it during a diet and it works great to preserve muscle and even increase strength. SD is an amazing steroid if only it wasn't so damaging long term.

Scary shit if it happens! To be fair though, Var isn't a potent AR ligand like Sdrol so its hepatotoxicity is reduced (big fan of var, it's not too terrible on my lipids fortunately). Noone can actually say how hepatotoxic this low dose of Sdrol might be, but I'd definitely take a good liver stack! And do bloods @Zarati !
I know, right? People bag on my 150mg tren/wk but they'll do this ridiculous shit. This thread is embarrassing. With Superdrol no less.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131