advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gonna Synthol the Delts next. Need some input?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm....

To each their own. I am going to be respectful and say that everyone has every right to their opinion but I have seen MANY guys use sythol correctly and you would NEVER know they had used it. I can think of one that has put over 8 bottles of synthol in the delt heads over the last 4 months or so and the improvements are staggering, to say the least. Yes, this was someone who has 15 years + of training under their belt and has genetically weak shoulders. I am telling you, you would NOT know that there was synthol in those delts unless you wondered how his delts came up so much in 1 year's time. lol

It is very easy to say that synthol is the easy way out but for some, it has kept them in the game. You know, the extreme game of bodybuilding.

"We didn't start the fire".... Billy Joel

Skip

Skip said:
To each their own. I am going to be respectful and say that everyone has every right to their opinion but I have seen MANY guys use sythol correctly and you would NEVER know they had used it. I can think of one that has put over 8 bottles of synthol in the delt heads over the last 4 months or so and the improvements are staggering, to say the least. Yes, this was someone who has 15 years + of training under their belt and has genetically weak shoulders. I am telling you, you would NOT know that there was synthol in those delts unless you wondered how his delts came up so much in 1 year's time. lol

It is very easy to say that synthol is the easy way out but for some, it has kept them in the game. You know, the extreme game of bodybuilding.

"We didn't start the fire".... Billy Joel
Very well stated Skip!!!
1) When used properly, it can't be detected
2) Helps push past genetic limits (kinda like juice, huh - so you say it's MORE than just juice; then QUIT TAKING AAS).
3) Many that are slandering SEO are the same people that in another thread are screaming BRING IN THE FREAKS - and I'm not talking the Valentino-type!
4) You need to do the same things to maintain new gains via SEO - workout, diet, rest, etc. Otherwise the gains GO AWAY just like when you DON'T do the same things when quitting juice.

How many former juicers (that were HUGE) do you know that quit, then years later they just look "normal?"

I'm disappointed that we're having this discussion at all. In MOST people's eyes - we're ALL CHEATERS.

Now we're the pot calling the kettle black.

Back to fullybuilt (now this probably gonna offend MOST of you out there): You shouldn't take AAS, GH, IGF-1 LR3, etc... until past your mid twenties. Up until this time, you're body hasn't taken advantage of all the natural gifts within and it's documented to stop growth (height).

For SEO: If after years of working out properly and learning and practicing nutrition, AND AAS, you are still not able to bring up lagging parts, then SEO could be an option. So in fullybuilt's case (and anyone else that fits the profile), take advantage of all the OTHER tools in this arsenal before resorting to SEO.

See how harsh my real opinion sounds!!!! Most members on the board are under 25 or have started taking gear prior to age 25. That's why I provide people the best information I have so they can make a reasonable decision and use of things.

Most of you young 'uns won't relate to this or think I'm talking down to you - but THIS WILL HAPPEN TO YOU. Remember when your parent told you to specifically not do something and you did it?!?!? Then later, maybe not right after the incident/event, could be some time later, you realized this was a stupid thing to do - probably not even realizing you were "told" not to do it!!! Then you get old enough and have kids. You tell them THE SAME THING YOU'RE PARENTS TOLD YOU and they still go out and do it!?!?!?! Guess what folks - this is HUMAN NATURE.

So for those who are try to be abrupt by telling someone DON'T DO something, you're probably just feeding their fire to go out and SHOW YOU!!

People do things REGARDLESS of what they're told. That's why we have a forum that provides CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. So if you're against someone doing something AND YOU REALLY DON'T WANT THEM TO DO IT, you better try and convince them in an adult-like manner. I apologize if I sound like I'm talking down to people - cause I'm not. This is just the way the world works.

xcel

Last edited:
Re: REply

bigbadasian said:
|--[\\\]>--------- I have used synthol in the past in my bi's and it worked great, got me over a 'hump' that i hit, but i stopped after, b/c that is all i needed.

How did synthol get you over a hump.

BULLSHIT

To all who support synthol,,, should never advise someone of a younger age to use it CORRECT???????

Thats the point here why tell him its alright and its helped me do this and that when the fact is synthol isnt a good comparison to AAS thats just BULLSHIT and who ever stands by that should think twice before letting a teen or someone around that age to feel comfortable using it WHY support it,,,,,YES he asked for advice and WE WHO BELEIVE ITS JUNK AND KNOW ITS JUNK STEPPED UP AND GAVE AN OPINION ,,,, just as you people have supported it and backed it up.

IM NOT GONNA STAND BY AND LET SOME YOUNG DUDE FUCK UP HIS NATURAL MUSCLE FORM AND THEN HAVE HIM COME BACK AND SAY WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO? CAUSE LORD KNOWS IVE SEEN IT BEFORE AND IT WAS A DEVESTATING LOSS FOR THIS YOUNG GUY I ONCE KNEW????,,, THAT WOULD BE WRONG ON MY PART.

Last edited:
Fantastic post Xcel - really shows why you're a mod here. Lots of folks throwing stones over this issue, but as you, Skip, and others pointed out, its a personal choice - similar to using AAS. I'm really sick of the hypocritical BS that gets thrown around on this issue - every thread reads the same when this topic comes up. Guess opinions on this subject are just like assholes, everybodies got one. :eek: :D

DrG

Re: BULLSHIT

Vander_V said:

IM NOT GONNA STAND BY AND LET SOME YOUNG DUDE FUCK UP HIS NATURAL MUSCLE FORM AND THEN HAVE HIM COME BACK AND SAY WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO? CAUSE LORD KNOWS IVE SEEN IT BEFORE AND IT WAS A DEVESTATING LOSS FOR THIS YOUNG GUY????,,, THAT WOULD BE WRONG ON MY PART.

WTF? What you think its your job to save people from themselves? Come on bro if you mean that then you should get a job as social worker doing pro bono work - or join the peace corp or some other organization who's trying to save everyone. Its a free fucking country (at least that's the idea), and I'm sick of people with the mentality that they have to protect us from ourselves. That's why we've got so many fucked up laws on the books.:mad:

DrG

lol

YEAH REALLY GOES TO SHOW WHY EXEL IS A MOD RIGHT DRGOODBODY ,,, AIDING A YOUNG BROTHER TO THE USE SYNTHOL REAL SMART ? I HOPE YOUR KIDDING DRGB

JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE ASKS YOU FOR ADVICE DOESNT MEEN YOU AUTOMATICALLY HAVE TO GIVE IT DO WHATS RIGHT AND TELL HIM THE SIDE EFFECTS AND THE POSSIBILITIES OF WHAT CAN HAPPEN.

I DONT HAVE TO PROTECT ANYONE BUT WHEN IT CROSSES MY PATH YES IM GONNA GIVE A PIECE OF MY MIND.

Last edited:
I doubt xcel is doing this with bad intentions. I think hes probably thinking more along the lines of... if this kid is gonna do it REGARDLESS of what we tell him, we might as well try to help him do it right so he dont fuck himself up.

i was considering synthol (yes im 21) but juice saved me haha. I took a few prop shots in the bi's back to back days, and got real deformed. Thankfully it dissipated and my muscles went back to normal shape. After that i was like, the synthol woulda made that deformity permanent.

SO, il jump on the bandwagon and say.. stop looking for an easy way out cause nothing is quick and easy. Shortcuts always lead u to a dead end. I think we all would like to see you revamp your AAS cycles, training methods, look up some DC fascial stretching, change ur split up for emphasis on not overtraining shoulders, and get ur diet in check. We will all be looking foward to your post 3-4 months from now saying, im glad i listend to everyone here and i got my shoulders to grow the RIGHT way. NO SYNTHOL.

BEST POST YET

TOOPOWERFUL4U WROTE
i was considering synthol (yes im 21) but juice saved me haha. I took a few prop shots in the bi's back to back days, and got real deformed. Thankfully it dissipated and my muscles went back to normal shape. After that i was like, the synthol woulda made that deformity permanent.

SO, il jump on the bandwagon and say.. stop looking for an easy way out cause nothing is quick and easy. Shortcuts always lead u to a dead end. I think we all would like to see you revamp your AAS cycles, training methods, look up some DC fascial stretching, change ur split up for emphasis on not overtraining shoulders, and get ur diet in check. We will all be looking foward to your post 3-4 months from now saying, im glad i listend to everyone here and i got my shoulders to grow the RIGHT way. NO SYNTHOL.

No, I wasn't kidding VV - Xcel is doing the right thing because he's mature enough to realize that you're unlikely to change someone's mind by bashing them and telling them what they are doing is wrong. He realizes this guys likely going to use it, so why not be constructive so the guy really knows what he's getting himself into, good and bad. Then the person can judge for themself - without the hypocracy and harassment.

Look I don't use synthol, but I respect someone's right to have sovereignty over their own body and do what the fuck they want. I don't tell people how to live and don't want to hear other peoples opinions about how I should live.

Next subject.

DrG

THATS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS HOPING YOUD SAY

DRGOODBODY WROTE
Look I don't use synthol, but I respect someone's right to have sovereignty over their own body and do what the fuck they want. I don't tell people how to live and don't want to hear other peoples opinions about how I should live.

AND THATS WHAT DIFFERS ME FROM YOU,,,,,,, "I CARE" AND YOU STAND AND WATCH.

Synthol

well Im 27 am I old enough for it Lol.
it should say on the bottle "WARNING" only rub on if youve 15yrs of training. Gimme a break` Theres a differance in use and abuse.

Id say 85% of the guys on this board have used it and or site injections. WHY? well the Only reason it was made for... To increase the size of the muscle its put in.

the guy above that says if it was synthol he would have been deformed for LIfe.. LMAO he obviously has never used it.
Now If someone "Abuses" it (or anything else for that matter)
then Im sure you Could possably cause some permanent damage
and look like a lumpy mess.

Also you Guys say its OIL arms,lol
what do you think is in the aas your site injecting?
I dont care if its Silica Or testoprop BOTH are in the same amount of Oil.

I have used it before with good results in the past
and Im sure I will use it again in the future.

IMO it is ideal for shoulders and arms, Mainly lagging Bis in my case.
I wouldnt ever use it myself Other then these two bodyparts.

FullyBuilt, I say if you are planning to give it another run
follow Xcels advice and use the links he gave you.
if you have any questions or need some help, there are MANY guys here I know have used it.
Raj

TooPowerful4u said:
I doubt xcel is doing this with bad intentions. I think hes probably thinking more along the lines of... if this kid is gonna do it REGARDLESS of what we tell him, we might as well try to help him do it right so he dont fuck himself up.
OK Vander_V, you seem to be making this a vendeta against me.

You manage to pick the pieces of posts you need to fuel your cause - so I'm picking out the piece (that you didn't), which is my intention!

GO BACK AND READ MY ENTIRE POST. If you don't understand it PM me.

It sounds like you've visited "other" boards that don't care about the manner in which you post - we do.

Consider this WARNING #1 Vander_V

While we're not able to "physically see" the people here, we need to talk with them, NOT TALK DOWN to them.

This one's locked!

xcel

Re: lol

Vander_V said:
YEAH REALLY GOES TO SHOW WHY EXEL IS A MOD RIGHT DRGOODBODY ,,, AIDING A YOUNG BROTHER TO THE USE SYNTHOL REAL SMART ? I HOPE YOUR KIDDING DRGB

JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE ASKS YOU FOR ADVICE DOESNT MEEN YOU AUTOMATICALLY HAVE TO GIVE IT DO WHATS RIGHT AND TELL HIM THE SIDE EFFECTS AND THE POSSIBILITIES OF WHAT CAN HAPPEN.

I DONT HAVE TO PROTECT ANYONE BUT WHEN IT CROSSES MY PATH YES IM GONNA GIVE A PIECE OF MY MIND.

Bro, you will not come on here and bash a guy like Xcel who works tirelessly on this board since he became a mod here. Noflaming and ESPECIALLY not MOD flaming!
Yes, you have not read his posts in entirety or are just picking the parts to support your argument-he gives his opinion (young guys should use yet) and then gives the bottome line (if they still insist, this board is about BBing information-so heres the best way to use it).
You can take your yahoo additude and go save the world elsewhere. Its the pot calling the kettle black as was mentioned.
I also back the warning given by Xcel-present yourself maturely or be gone, especially when talking about a mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear