advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gonna try the TRT Test/Tren/NPP ordeal! Thoughts please!

PaxNovi 5.0

Registered
Alright, so I've got several various cycles under my belt. I've really been wanting to try the low/TRT Test and Tren/NPP combo, so I'm going to give it a shot. Looking for some opinions! This is what I'm thinking:

Weeks 1-6:
-100mg Script Test Cyp
-100mg Masteron Enanthate
-400mg Tren Enanthate
-400mg NPP

Weeks 7-12:
-100mg Script Test Cyp
-600mg Tren Enanthate
-200mg NPP

Arimidex and Caber will be on hand if necessary. I've ran 250mg Test/450mg Tren before with no issue, but with the two 19 nors and even lower test I want to have my bases covered.

Goal is to lean out at around the same body weight. If I recomp well on the Weeks 1-6 protocol above, I may leave it. If I handle the Tren Enanthate sides well (ran Ace before) then I will up it and down the NPP to the second protocol. If the Weeks 7-12 protocol goes well, I'd possibly consider upping the Tren Enan to 800mg and dropping the NPP completely. Of course, bloods will be monitored every 6 weeks to make sure I'm not completely unhealthy.

Any and all constructive criticism welcome from those with experience!

Alright, so I've got several various cycles under my belt. I've really been wanting to try the low/TRT Test and Tren/NPP combo, so I'm going to give it a shot. Looking for some opinions! This is what I'm thinking:

Weeks 1-6:
-100mg Script Test Cyp
-400mg Tren Enanthate
-400mg NPP

Weeks 7-12:
-100mg Script Test Cyp
-600mg Tren Enanthate
-200mg NPP

Arimidex and Caber will be on hand if necessary. I've ran 250mg Test/450mg Tren before with no issue, but with the two 19 nors and even lower test I want to have my bases covered.

Goal is to lean out at around the same body weight. If I recomp well on the Weeks 1-6 protocol above, I may leave it. If I handle the Tren Enanthate sides well (ran Ace before) then I will up it and down the NPP to the second protocol. If the Weeks 7-12 protocol goes well, I'd possibly consider upping the Tren Enan to 800mg and dropping the NPP completely. Of course, bloods will be monitored every 6 weeks to make sure I'm not completely unhealthy.

Sounds like a typical 'cruise' these days on a NPC level. You should be fine just add some synthol snd high sllin dosages. :)

I would advise not running two 19nor progesterone / prolactin drugs together.

I.e. Run the tren E at a higher dosage X amount if weeks then when you drop it, being the NPP on

Preferably, run NPP 6 weeks then switch over to tren ace.

You can manage the sides better.but again, see what works for YOU

Good luck

Weeks 1-6:
-100mg Script Test Cyp
-400mg Tren Enanthate
-400mg NPP

Weeks 7-12:
-100mg Script Test Cyp
-600mg Tren Enanthate
-200mg NPP

Looks good man should yield some serious gains just watch those prolactin levels you'll end up with leaky nipples I know from experience

Op

U said ur goal is to lean out at same bodyweight, then why not just run test and tren? These two are good enough for ur recomp. Save the others for another time.

Op

U said ur goal is to lean out at same bodyweight, then why not just run test and tren? These two are good enough for ur recomp. Save the others for another time.

For his goals, I like his proposed cycle better.

Someone correct me if im wrong, but I beleive TRT dose would be around 200-250 per week...not 600 or 400. I dont think u will benefit much from 200 of NPP or 100 of mast. But if this IS a cruz, ur fine. But if if ur looking to get leaner and bigger, id leave the tren e. At 800, npp at 400 and 250 test. For 12 weeks. Keep dost. On hand and of course proper pct. Good luck bro.

Weeks 1-6:
-100mg Script Test Cyp
-400mg Tren Enanthate
-400mg NPP

Weeks 7-12:
-100mg Script Test Cyp
-600mg Tren Enanthate
-200mg NPP

Looks great to me. Just add more NPP and more Masteron:cool:

Someone correct me if im wrong, but I beleive TRT dose would be around 200-250 per week...not 600 or 400

TRT is usually between 100-150mg of testosterone per week. He is continuing TRT while blasting other stuff.

I like alternating between high tren/mod NPP to high NPP/low tren..works well for me switching every 8-10wks. I also use caber .50mg twice a week.

Last edited:
I think 100mg of masteron is a complete waste.This should be ran at 500+mg with already low % of bodyfat to see any benefits. Everyone here should know that. 200mg of npp is a waste as well especially if your running it with another power 19nor. Which also is not the greatest idea. At the least, you'll want to run npp at 350!
Multiple low dose combos is not the answer.
Either run your low test/tren/high-er masteron....or test/npp/masteron
I love npp, you simply will not see any results on 200mg....one of my favorite "Tren like" cycles is test/npp/var/diet...Tren results without the sides.

If you're already running a short ester and will pin frequently, why not make everything short?

If you're already running a short ester and will pin frequently, why not make everything short?

I do hear you!

My main reason for leaving the longer ester script Test is in case I get called in for random bloodwork by the doc. As for the other longer ester hormones, minus NPP, that's moreso so I don't have to inject as large of volumes at once.

But I do agree on all short or all long esters making more sense. For me as of now, I think it's mostly a convenience thing due to my situation and what I have on hand.

I think 100mg of masteron is a complete waste.This should be ran at 500+mg with already low % of bodyfat to see any benefits. Everyone here should know that. 200mg of npp is a waste as well especially if your running it with another power 19nor. Which also is not the greatest idea. At the least, you'll want to run npp at 350!
Multiple low dose combos is not the answer.
Either run your low test/tren/high-er masteron....or test/npp/masteron
I love npp, you simply will not see any results on 200mg....one of my favorite "Tren like" cycles is test/npp/var/diet...Tren results without the sides.

The more I think about this with the small dose combos, the more I agree as well.

I think I'm going to still do the TRT Test, and run high NPP and Mast for 6 weeks. Then make the switch to TRT Test, high Tren and Mast for as long as my bloods are okay or as long as I can stand it. Whichever comes first. Lol

For his goals, I like his proposed cycle better.

I figure tren would pretty much take care of retaining whatever muscle he has now and perhaps add a little more, too. Tren can harden and lean you out, so mast is not needed. And what would npp do for you, based on his goal? So wouldn't the regimen below be a better fit for the op?

test at trt, as how he wants it
tren at 600-800mg
all of this for 8-12 weeks

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member