over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Good Android Log Book App?

Zero to Hero.

Totally customizable....and free!

I've never used a log book (always tried to get stronger just never actually wrote it down) until I started fortitude a month ago...I like writing in a little notebook actually lol kind of old school. It's especially fun when I'm shaking after a set and write shit that I can barely even read when I look back at it lol :headbang:

I've never used a log book (always tried to get stronger just never actually wrote it down) until I started fortitude a month ago...I like writing in a little notebook actually lol kind of old school. It's especially fun when I'm shaking after a set and write shit that I can barely even read when I look back at it lol :headbang:

I too use notebooks. I'd rather have total freedom to format things how I'd like then rely on an app's templates, exercises, etc.

Zero to Hero.

Totally customizable....and free!

Now that I have some time....with Zero to Hero you can select from 6-8 powerlifting programs, and 4-6 Bodybuilding programs....all already with periodization built into it. You just enter your maxes...and it sets out your programming for the next few weeks of whatever program you are on.

I was running a Wendler hybrid. 3 weeks of work...4th week of deload. It would set your next 3 weeks up with new maxes based off your working sets and reps as it would tell you the weight for the set...and you would enter the amount of reps you did.

Also had a rest timer that chimes through your ear buds when it's time for the next set.

If none of the above fit your schedule...you could use the custom option and build your own workout. Pick among a multitude of exercises, create your own exercises, add as many sets in as you want...set up almost any type of periodization...and setup what your rest periods where.

Then you just go in and run the workout. Cool feature was it would show you what you were planned to do for the current workout....but you could scroll down and see what you did the last time. So you always had a goal to beat.

Now that I have some time....with Zero to Hero you can select from 6-8 powerlifting programs, and 4-6 Bodybuilding programs....all already with periodization built into it. You just enter your maxes...and it sets out your programming for the next few weeks of whatever program you are on.

I was running a Wendler hybrid. 3 weeks of work...4th week of deload. It would set your next 3 weeks up with new maxes based off your working sets and reps as it would tell you the weight for the set...and you would enter the amount of reps you did.

Also had a rest timer that chimes through your ear buds when it's time for the next set.

If none of the above fit your schedule...you could use the custom option and build your own workout. Pick among a multitude of exercises, create your own exercises, add as many sets in as you want...set up almost any type of periodization...and setup what your rest periods where.

Then you just go in and run the workout. Cool feature was it would show you what you were planned to do for the current workout....but you could scroll down and see what you did the last time. So you always had a goal to beat.

Off track a bit but the 5/3/1 is the only other program I've ran and stuck to, although I still added workouts and didn't reload how I was supposed to lol..the program is great though and very simple to follow, worked very well.

i just use a little notepad that i keep in my gym bag with a little pencil. its annoying logging into your phone to enter in numbers.

There's something about a physical logbook...:)

Off track a bit but the 5/3/1 is the only other program I've ran and stuck to, although I still added workouts and didn't reload how I was supposed to lol..the program is great though and very simple to follow, worked very well.
Most of the years I've trained have been in a powerlifting style.

I bought the Fortitude book....just haven't implemented it yet as I know I'm leaving hypertrophy gains on the table with what I'm currently doing although I love the strength gains.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I love a good hardback diary that I can just write my numbers in and drop on the ground

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity