over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Good-bye Hair or good-bye Winny

I R BABOON

Registered
800mg Test E/week
600mg Mast E/week
50mg Winny/day

Ever go to put product in your hair and look at your hands afterwards to see hair all over them? Ever have a girl run her hands through your hair and pull on it playfully to also come away with a bunch of small hairs all over her hands? I don't even have male pattern baldness in my family but with this stack my shit is going going...soon to be gone! Im done with the winny. Fuck all that!

I don't think that's any secret. I've read winny is the worst when it comes to that. Also read here mast for most is just as bad.

Last edited:
byeeee !!!! we will miss your hair

Mast is notoriously known for doing this. I am on Mast P right now, but have run E also and I never have hair loss issues (I just respond well to it), but 15 years ago when I last did Winny Depot I was losing hair more than I liked. It could be both, but you won't know unless you play a little trial and error with both. Good luck bro.

Like these guys already said, both Winstrol and Mast cause hair loss in a high percentage of users.

I m also prone to hairloss and even in low doses of winny i loose hair, what can we add to our cycles that is not that harsh on our hair and provide a hardening effect? every summer i m doing a cycle of test,tren and winny but this summer i want to put something else instead of winny, is anavar lighter to the hair? Maybe use a small dose of a diuretic?

I am prone to hairloss but didn't lose much hair on 25mg of winny a day. but I had major sheds on 800mgs test and even on a 100mgs of mast a week I lost a shit ton of hair.

Your combo is probably one of the worst for hair loss. move to anavar deca and low test. you can try tren, it never caused me any hair loss even at over 1g/wk but everyone is different.

I am going for a hair transplant in the future to fix the accelerated hair loss I got from gear. I don't know how old you are but when you get older gear use might not be that important for you. you will probably want your hair because it will one of the major things that make you look younger.

hair > muscles

I shed on my last Mast, Tren, Test Anavar, aromasin cycle but my hair went back to its original fullness once i was off. I think im just lucky with hair genetics.

Ive seen guys lose all their hair on first cycle. Im 28, cycled on and off since 18/19 and still have all my hair (Knock on wood)

Also..i still dont get why guys run winny unless you are 4 weeks out from a show??. Anavar, Mast and Tren do the same thing.

Yeah, drop the winny unless you're pre-contest. Your lipids are going to be fucked for months after you've stopped running it.

with all the compounds there are available, you use 2 of the worst on hair and then it has to be a choice??? :confused: why wouldn't use just find another compound that isn't known to do that as much ?

winny and tren made me shed like crazy. i grew most of it back aftereward, bit i was still young. now no way i'd use any of that stuff.
test and finasteride only.

That combo you are using is pretty hard on the hair. Are you eating a lot of dairy products and/or eating lots of grains? If so swap them for something else (white rice is a safe grain) and you will see you shredding will be a lot less.

Collagen is awesome for hair too. Ive been taking Costco's tablet form(sorry Pit lol) and use the hydrolyzed beef collagen powder. Between hgh and that my hair growth is on a rampage.

Gotta say I'd choose the hair. Winny isn't worth a bald head for me

I got a bottle of 100 50mg winny tabs for a great deal and wanted to try it out. I like to see how my body reacts to different compounds. Started the winny 2 months into the cycle to see what kind of synergy I would experience. After 4 weeks on I am done. Before I introduced the winny into the cycle I hadn't noticed any significant hair loss. I like my hair too much to continue this stack.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws