advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Good cleansing product supplement or process...???

hulk79

Registered
I have about 6 weeks left in offseason. Then will go into show prep mode.

I was looking to do a cleanse from all my offseason food and supps. Is there any really good supplements for this intestinal cleaning? Or is there a homemade system that would work to clean out the pipes to start fresh for my prep?

Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks

Last edited:
I dont know if your asking for like a detox or something but warm cup of lemon water with apple cider vinegar has been my melody for like a year now. I feel great. There's science behind it and google is your friend! ;)

I dont know if your asking for like a detox or something but warm cup of lemon water with apple cider vinegar has been my melody for like a year now. I feel great. There's science behind it and google is your friend! ;)

How much of each and how many times consumed?

Well, looking for sow,thing to get rid of waste that has probably built up in my intestines over the last year. After I can remove and get a clean intestine tract, then I will go to the lemon and apple cider like mentioned above.

So looking for a good supp, product or remedie to get rid of built up waste

Colonics and juice fasting should work fine.

JimmyJones has a thread with a very simple detox protocol based on some laxatives and fasting.

so glad you asked....

i just got done with a 72 hour "body cleanse" that i do when i feel i need to.
i eat nothing but fruit and veggies and had juice extract and coconut milk and water for fluids. i take psyillium husk supplement as directed 2x daily during this 72 hours.
i completely avoid spices, seasonings, refined sugars, milk, and honey during this time.
i completely avoid meat these days also. i DO have chicken broth to curb meat cravings.... but rarely need that after first day or so.

i never believed in body cleansing and etc but once i did it and refined it and got the routine right... i feel its great for many reasons. more than you would guess at first.
-JS

I don't buy into all these cleansing fads. I think a simple psyllium husk supplement will alleviate anything that needs to get out of there.

I follow the directions on the bottle while eating a normal diet.

Health Plus Colon Cleanse Orange 12 Ounces Powder (48 servings) from Vitamin Shoppe is my favorite.

Total bullshit....

Best article I've seen trashing this cleansing nonsense....

colon cleansing scam

Read up on Chlorela.

ak

I read about this a few times, looked promising, however, it failed.

cut and pasted

Also, for the Chlorella to be as productive as the world would require, it would have to be grown in carbonated water, which would have added millions to the production cost. A sophisticated process, and additional cost, was required to harvest the crop, and, for Chlorella to be a viable food source, its cell walls would have to be pulverized. The plant could reach its nutritional potential only in highly modified artificial situations. Another problem was developing sufficiently palatable food products from Chlorella.[8]

Although the production of Chlorella looked promising and involved creative technology, it has not to date been cultivated on the scale some had predicted. It has not been sold on the scale of Spirulina, soybean products, or whole-grains. Costs have remained high, and Chlorella has for the most part been sold as a health food, for cosmetics, or as animal feed.[8] After a decade of experimentation, studies showed that, following exposure to sunlight, Chlorella captured just 2.5 percent[clarification needed]—not much better than conventional crops.[3] Chlorella, too, was found by scientists in the 1960s to be impossible for humans and other animals to digest in its natural state due to the tough cell walls encapsulating the nutrients, which presented further problems for its use in American food production.[3]

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131