over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Good coaches

creamofriceman35

Newbies
I'm close to finishing up my first contest prep and I'm looking for someone to help me out with my post contest rebound phase. I was looking to hire either Dom Cardone or Bleu Taylor. I've used HGH for a short time at a low dose but I would like to use both HGH and insulin under the guidance of a coach for this off season. I would also like this coach to help me out with my training as I know a lot of these guys are just diet and supplement guru's but I would like at least a template of sorts. Any recommendation guys?

Here we go again!!! 🙈
I did look around before posting this, most of the threads were from a few years ago so I'm just curious if anything has changed. Also, another guy I was looking at is Justin Harris but he doesn't seem to have a ton of successful clients either.

There's tons of good coaches out there, they just lack good clients and or genetically gifted athletes. All you need is one good genetically gifted athlete to make a name for yourself.

Don't go and hire a top coach like Jansen or tour if your not at the top national level. You won't get the attention you may want or expect and coaches a tier level down are probably more suitable (no clue your level obviously.

(I've hired a number of them in the past and not gonna give any names out but one top coach only answered me on check in days. If I asked him a simple question outside of the check in day he wouldn't respond till the next check in day, and another top coach would take 5 days to get back to my check in pictures and it was like the the whole 12 weeks)

There's tons of good coaches out there, they just lack good clients and or genetically gifted athletes. All you need is one good genetically gifted athlete to make a name for yourself.

Don't go and hire a top coach like Jansen or tour if your not at the top national level. You won't get the attention you may want or expect and coaches a tier level down are probably more suitable (no clue your level obviously.

(I've hired a number of them in the past and not gonna give any names out but one top coach only answered me on check in days. If I asked him a simple question outside of the check in day he wouldn't respond till the next check in day, and another top coach would take 5 days to get back to my check in pictures and it was like the the whole 12 weeks)
Why wouldn’t say names? I don’t get it

There is a few shit coach as well that cherry pick the client they give attention to because they have great genetics (and work ethic) and use that as "their work" when that athlete could have turned pro simply following info on this site.

There are several guys here that offer coaching and have a ton of knowledge
I think "b-boy" offers coaching , and several other I know (they should chime in) but there are some very expensive coaches that aren't very personal at all and prefer minimum contact and there are some that literally check on your a couple times a week. I'd definitely ask several previous clients , especially ones that only compete at regional level how's there interaction was because some give preferential treatment to guys that could go pro over other that just enjoy competing , which in my opinion is shitty if they are both paying the same.

Yes of course, I would never hire Jansen or Tuor unless I was a top guy.

In order:

1. Andrew Berry
2. Chris Tuttle
3. Phil Viz
4. Bleu Taylor

Can’t go wrong with any of the above, I just prefer some personalities over others and some are more professional than others as well.
Thanks. I've heard great things about Chris, especially response time and his gear protocols are moderate, definitely great if you are super health conscious. Have heard some negative things about Berry. However, I don't really think he pushes insulin based on what I've heard or emphasizes training too much. He also doesn't seem to have a lot of freaks on his client roster. Bleu Taylor seems to have poached a few of his guys.

Would you say Bleu Taylor over Dom Cardone for off season?

Yes of course, I would never hire Jansen or Tuor unless I was a top guy.

Thanks. I've heard great things about Chris, especially response time and his gear protocols are moderate. However, I don't really think he pushes insulin based on what I've heard or emphasizes training too much. Bleu Taylor seems to have poached a few of his guys.

Would you say Bleu Taylor over Dom Cardone for off season?

You’re correct, Chris out of the bunch mentioned will push the least amount of PED’s and will be slower to implement insulin (if at all). Andrew Berry is actually who I work with now and is a huge proponent of HGH + slin synergy in an effort to reduce overall AAS amounts.

I know your question is Bleu VS. Dom but I’m going to drop Andrew’s name in there again as an option maybe better suited towards your goals. Also, Bleu might be known for off-season work but I’d question his ability when contest prep rolls around. To answer your question, I’d choose Dom over Bleu as I think he’s a more well rounded coach. I can’t comment on his response time or professionalism as I’ve never used him personally.

You’re correct, Chris out of the bunch mentioned will push the least amount of PED’s and will be slower to implement insulin (if at all). Andrew Berry is actually who I work with now and is a huge proponent of HGH + slin synergy in an effort to reduce overall AAS amounts.

I know your question is Bleu VS. Dom but I’m going to drop Andrew’s name in there again as an option maybe better suited towards your goals. Also, Bleu might be known for off-season work but I’d question his ability when contest prep rolls around. To answer your question, I’d choose Dom over Bleu as I think he’s a more well rounded coach. I can’t comment on his response time or professionalism as I’ve never used him personally.
Thank you. Yeah this resonates with what I've heard for sure. Dom is slower with response times but is more meticulous at the same time. I'll probably reach out to both and evaluate from there.

@scoobysnacks
Phil viz

I highly recommend both of those guys.

He is , I think he literally has genius level IQ or something very close , yet still available to communicate on a "normal" level.
Off-topic but that's exactly what (part of at least) being really smart is all about: being able to explain very complicated matters in layman's terms so that everyone understands.

You have to be careful what you choose to believe in life because there's a major difference between a really intelligent human being and someone who's simply good at making him-/herself SOUND smart...(mostly by using a lot of jargon which makes the uninformed go "whoa, he/she is using all these fancy terms, he/she must know a lot")

I've seen a lot of the above in the BB-industry. (And in all walks of life)

If I'm not mistaken, Justin Harris is a physics-engineer by education so that basically automatically makes him very, very intelligent. Doesn't have anything to do with BB'ING per se but at least I'm assured of him being able to THINK rationally.

On-topic: I don't like giving my health/PED-regimen out of my hands but if I would do so, I would definitely go with someone like Justin Harris for that. (Him being as intelligent as he is would be my main motivation for choosing him)

Not implying the other coaches mentioned aren't good or health-conscious just to be clear, I don't know much about them so I can't comment there.

To give just 1 example: I once read a post by Jansen that was full of grammatical errors and they weren't typos. If someone can't properly communicate in their native language then I have to question their overall intelligence. Would I want someone like that in charge of my PED-regimen? No fucking way.

Sorry for my long and somewhat off-topic dissertation, I felt like giving one 🤣

Justin Harris is definitely number 1 for me - he does not charm and there are no magical protocols, only the basics that create the best
Thank you. Yeah, like I said, Justin seems very smart and I like the way he speaks. I've listened to a ton of voices in the coaching community and nobody comes to close to what he seems to understand, although I'm not sure how much that means in terms of a bodybuilding context. I just hope he will be willing to give guidance with insulin usage as I am confused about that.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131