over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Good coaches

Personally
I'd never pay for a year up front again

I know that really min changes or basically none where done, unless I pushed for it. The check in times for my guy is Saturday , once in while Sunday. But then the schedule for us to talk is Monday or Tuesday.

So let me repeat, check in Saturday
Wait till Monday , Tuesday to discuss. That's another 4 days approx that goes by THAT YOU PAID FOR.

So now that lightens their load and burns your time and money...11 days total

Access 24 hours ,,, doesnt mean response within same day...What it means is response 2 or 3 days later. Also cutting into your time and money

Hell my guy had me in same diet for 6 months and by month 3 I was already 8% fat. Kept me there another 2 months , and I told him I wanted to do something because I don't want to keep burning time. He said lose 4 more lbs. Which then put me at 6.5% fat. Who wants to eat cod, whitening , and Pollock with broccoli and 25 grams of rice for 3 meals a day. Last meal no rice. Micellar protein drink every night B4 bed ....for 6 months

His food still had me at 1510 calories and only recently added a meal so.

I stopped that trainers meal plan months before he added or changed anything and now eating 450 carbs high day , 300 med and 100 on low days. So I check in and use him as a guide.

Drugs everything
What you learn , and people say it here....go slow with you anabolics , do a clean out or reset (personal opinion), don't gain weight too fast weekly ..more then likely fat, be consistent, follow your diet, workout hard.

I'm.an older guy , but my body performs still. Within 6 months I gained 5 lbs lean. Did hydrostatic before starting with him and 6 month period. In September I'll do another hydrostatic.

I'm not huge , people ask if I completed..past tense
But obviously they delusional.

Like bboy said buy more hgh with your money

Personally my guy robbed me imo. I'm lucky because this place gives tons info and I've lifted on and off for years, and been reading this board forever

Dont hire a coach looking for some magical formula with insulin, gh etc. I usually do not take someone on if they come to me looking for some drug formula, 1. I dont feel it will be an efficient client/coach collaboration 2. I do not have such secret formula nor does any coach. Even any of the top coaches. Sign on with a coach that fits what you are looking for. If they have walked the walk, consistent results similar to what you are looking for, etc and anything else that may fit your criteria, just dont look for justification to use drugs. So much more to it than that! I say this with respect of course.
But.... as you know nowadays people think that gear is magic and some guru have a magical formula....
I think that's mainly because people look at Walker, Wilkin, Shier transformations with Matt Jansen, when it will be better to think at their genetics, hard work and how Matt could create a plan that fit with those guys.

The funny thing is if your one of those nutjobs that thinks it's ALL GEAR then why in the fuck throw your money on a coach, just drug yourself to death and find out the hard way what the truth really is, im not downplaying drugs as they are definitely a part of the formula but they aren't THE FORMULA!

Personally
I'd never pay for a year up front again

I know that really min changes or basically none where done, unless I pushed for it. The check in times for my guy is Saturday , once in while Sunday. But then the schedule for us to talk is Monday or Tuesday.

So let me repeat, check in Saturday
Wait till Monday , Tuesday to discuss. That's another 4 days approx that goes by THAT YOU PAID FOR.

So now that lightens their load and burns your time and money...11 days total

Access 24 hours ,,, doesnt mean response within same day...What it means is response 2 or 3 days later. Also cutting into your time and money

Hell my guy had me in same diet for 6 months and by month 3 I was already 8% fat. Kept me there another 2 months , and I told him I wanted to do something because I don't want to keep burning time. He said lose 4 more lbs. Which then put me at 6.5% fat. Who wants to eat cod, whitening , and Pollock with broccoli and 25 grams of rice for 3 meals a day. Last meal no rice. Micellar protein drink every night B4 bed ....for 6 months

His food still had me at 1510 calories and only recently added a meal so.

I stopped that trainers meal plan months before he added or changed anything and now eating 450 carbs high day , 300 med and 100 on low days. So I check in and use him as a guide.

Drugs everything
What you learn , and people say it here....go slow with you anabolics , do a clean out or reset (personal opinion), don't gain weight too fast weekly ..more then likely fat, be consistent, follow your diet, workout hard.

I'm.an older guy , but my body performs still. Within 6 months I gained 5 lbs lean. Did hydrostatic before starting with him and 6 month period. In September I'll do another hydrostatic.

I'm not huge , people ask if I completed..past tense
But obviously they delusional.

Like bboy said buy more hgh with your money

Personally my guy robbed me imo. I'm lucky because this place gives tons info and I've lifted on and off for years, and been reading this board forever
Is this Bleu Taylor lol?

The funny thing is if your one of those nutjobs that thinks it's ALL GEAR then why in the fuck throw your money on a coach, just drug yourself to death and find out the hard way what the truth really is, im not downplaying drugs as they are definitely a part of the formula but they aren't THE FORMULA!
I've had clients who have blasted everything under the sun for 3-4 years and look like they should have after about 6 months of AAS use, completely obsessed with adding this and that compound.

But, I've also saved clients who were genuinely headed down that exact path. Their initial motivation for hiring a coach was having someone "dial in their cycle" and then found out quickly that their training was shit, their nutrition was shit, they have nothing else dialed in, etc.

When they suddenly see the most progress they've ever had in 2-3 months while taking a third or half of what they were taking before, they have an amazing lightbulb moment and it's awesome every time.

I'm definitely glad those guys decided to hire a coach even if their initial motivation for doing so was flawed.

Off-topic but that's exactly what (part of at least) being really smart is all about: being able to explain very complicated matters in layman's terms so that everyone understands.

You have to be careful what you choose to believe in life because there's a major difference between a really intelligent human being and someone who's simply good at making him-/herself SOUND smart...(mostly by using a lot of jargon which makes the uninformed go "whoa, he/she is using all these fancy terms, he/she must know a lot")

I've seen a lot of the above in the BB-industry. (And in all walks of life)

If I'm not mistaken, Justin Harris is a physics-engineer by education so that basically automatically makes him very, very intelligent. Doesn't have anything to do with BB'ING per se but at least I'm assured of him being able to THINK rationally.

On-topic: I don't like giving my health/PED-regimen out of my hands but if I would do so, I would definitely go with someone like Justin Harris for that. (Him being as intelligent as he is would be my main motivation for choosing him)

Not implying the other coaches mentioned aren't good or health-conscious just to be clear, I don't know much about them so I can't comment there.

To give just 1 example: I once read a post by Jansen that was full of grammatical errors and they weren't typos. If someone can't properly communicate in their native language then I have to question their overall intelligence. Would I want someone like that in charge of my PED-regimen? No fucking way.

Sorry for my long and somewhat off-topic dissertation, I felt like giving one 🤣

I agree with this, that is true intelligence to explain so others can understand. Ive seen articles written and even posts here, where it's not even useful to the average person with all the science jargon. I know we had a great post a while back but like 3 guys on the thread understood what it meant because they probably had a medical background. Being able to summarize and get your point across to the average person is very important because at the end of the day most of use don't have the time or care enough to understand the scientific principals behind hypertrophy, nutrition, and AAS at a molecular level.

No way I've worked with them both. Justin is not even in the same league as Bleu lol. Justin is INCREDIBLY professional and kowledgable. He also replies on the same day even with a 8 hour time difference. Those reply times and diet sounds exactly like Bleu.
Ahh maybe I made a mistake lol, I think this dude made a thread complaining about Justin in the past. I'm going with Justin regardless.

Yea theres zero chance he's talking about Justin. The check in days I always got same day replies and he would tell you in advance when he would be away temporarily so as a client we could avoid checking in during that time.

I just checked my emails with him and I was checking in sometimes Tuesday other times Friday but he always replied same day.

Yea theres zero chance he's talking about Justin. The check in days I always got same day replies and he would tell you in advance when he would be away temporarily so as a client we could avoid checking in during that time.

I just checked my emails with him and I was checking in sometimes Tuesday other times Friday but he always replied same day.
Also I emailed Justin and he's like the first coach that made 0 grammatical errors in his reply lol.

Schedule to talk and cod and broccoli forever can be no one else but Bleu…fakest coach in the game while pretending to be extra ‘real’.

I always thought Bleu was an awesome coach. The only negative thing I read about him was that he was becoming too busy and was taking longer to reply.

Is he not even as good with nutrition as many of us once thought?

There's tons of good coaches out there, they just lack good clients and or genetically gifted athletes. All you need is one good genetically gifted athlete to make a name for yourself.

Don't go and hire a top coach like Jansen or tour if your not at the top national level. You won't get the attention you may want or expect and coaches a tier level down are probably more suitable (no clue your level obviously.

(I've hired a number of them in the past and not gonna give any names out but one top coach only answered me on check in days. If I asked him a simple question outside of the check in day he wouldn't respond till the next check in day, and another top coach would take 5 days to get back to my check in pictures and it was like the the whole 12 weeks)
Agreed find a competitor that knows the life, and it’s better if it’s someone near you and a person who wants to win more than your money so interview them and see what their drive is for money or hardware. Also a coach with a shit ton of clients CANT FOCUS ON YOU LIKE A COACH WITH SAY 10-15 or less athletes

I always thought Bleu was an awesome coach. The only negative thing I read about him was that he was becoming too busy and was taking longer to reply.

Same here. In all topics regarding coaching Bleu's name is always mentioned as a good one..

I honestly didn’t think people thought he had a good nutrition background, just that he had magic slin and SEO protocols.

I know multiple guys that left him after eating fish and greens for weeks leading into shows and dieted with decent food levels and had a better, fuller look. He’s also great at disappearing on his clients, probably because he’s overreached with client load.

Ya, he gets guys peeled. But they also lose a ton of size from the offseason (whether that’s due to just being blown up from slin rather than poor dieting probably varies person to person) and they’re usually pretty stringy come contest time.

Everyone has a different experience but I would never hire or recommend him. Any of the guys mentioned in this thread are better. Don’t know much about Justin Harris but I’ve worked with Theobald and he’s good, Berry is a friend of mine and coach of my friends and also great and Cardone has a track record of success and from conversing with him I know he knows his stuff.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear