over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Good coaches

Thank you. Yeah, like I said, Justin seems very smart and I like the way he speaks. I've listened to a ton of voices in the coaching community and nobody comes to close to what he seems to understand, although I'm not sure how much that means in terms of a bodybuilding context. I just hope he will be willing to give guidance with insulin usage as I am confused about that.
Insulin is incredibly easy to use, you can find everything you need to know in the archives here. I've made multiple posts on it.

I'm close to finishing up my first contest prep and I'm looking for someone to help me out with my post contest rebound phase. I was looking to hire either Dom Cardone or Bleu Taylor. I've used HGH for a short time at a low dose but I would like to use both HGH and insulin under the guidance of a coach for this off season. I would also like this coach to help me out with my training as I know a lot of these guys are just diet and supplement guru's but I would like at least a template of sorts. Any recommendation guys?

Thank you. Yeah, like I said, Justin seems very smart and I like the way he speaks. I've listened to a ton of voices in the coaching community and nobody comes to close to what he seems to understand, although I'm not sure how much that means in terms of a bodybuilding context. I just hope he will be willing to give guidance with insulin usage as I am confused about that.

As Daniel said, insulin is extremely easy to use.

I am a client of Justin and his insulin protocol is straight pretty straight forward. You can use it on high days.

Don't know if it's allowed or considered unethical or so but when recommending coaches it would be nice seeing an estimated price there as well. At least I think so.

Don't know if it's allowed or considered unethical or so but when recommending coaches it would be nice seeing an estimated price there as well. At least I think so.

People can easily email these coach's for pricing or check their websites. We don't need to go around spoon feeding people.

They should be more than happy just being pointed in the right direction. Was sure AF a lot more advice on finding a coach than I was offered back in the day.

Justin Harris is definitely number 1 for me - he does not charm and there are no magical protocols, only the basics that create the best
Justin Harris.

I watched a couple of his YouTube videos and that sold Me. Extremely intelligent guy, makes it as easy as can be.

I did look around before posting this, most of the threads were from a few years ago so I'm just curious if anything has changed. Also, another guy I was looking at is Justin Harris but he doesn't seem to have a ton of successful clients either.

Welcome to PM! There are several recent threads on coaches which might be worth going through.

I did look around before posting this, most of the threads were from a few years ago so I'm just curious if anything has changed. Also, another guy I was looking at is Justin Harris but he doesn't seem to have a ton of successful clients either.

Talk to @TheOtherOne55 who is a big boy and recently had a very good experience with Justin Harris. He may be able to answer some questions for you. He'll be alerted to this post since I used the @ symbol in front of his name.

You might look into Chris Edmonds , he worked with John Meadows very closely , I don't know anyone that's actually used him but he would probably be a healthy "Meadows like" alternative and probably reasonable price.

You might look into Chris Edmonds , he worked with John Meadows very closely , I don't know anyone that's actually used him but he would probably be a healthy "Meadows like" alternative and probably reasonable price.

Andrew Berry as well. About as JM-like as you can get and an overall nice/cool guy.

creamofriceman, and you can't go wrong with Justin. Fantastic coach.

Choosing a coach can be a bitch because some guys want specificity and others want basics.
1/2 BBers are still looking for that magical formula that Bleu or Dom or Phil is gonna give you where you take insulin at this time, with this carb and it will transform your physique. And the other 1/2 realize that the biggest and strongest dudes out there never had a formula. It was the same kinda boring protocol but with extreme consistency.

Phil's (and some others) entire pitch is that they know more than you. And they know all the intricate and detailed protocols to help you get there.
Justin (and others) are more of the 'here's the basics.' No frills. But let's just ride this into the ground and in 6 months, you'll look like a new person.
Tuttle seems like that, so does Andrew Vu. Just some food for thought.

Choosing a coach can be a bitch because some guys want specificity and others want basics.
1/2 BBers are still looking for that magical formula that Bleu or Dom or Phil is gonna give you where you take insulin at this time, with this carb and it will transform your physique. And the other 1/2 realize that the biggest and strongest dudes out there never had a formula. It was the same kinda boring protocol but with extreme consistency.

Phil's (and some others) entire pitch is that they know more than you. And they know all the intricate and detailed protocols to help you get there.
Justin (and others) are more of the 'here's the basics.' No frills. But let's just ride this into the ground and in 6 months, you'll look like a new person.
Correction:
Phil's pitch is "I'm intelligent enough to explain everything in your program and can explain it to you so you can understand it" (80% of coaches these days simply can't do that)

Trust me I'm working with him right now and there is no weird guru bodybuilding shit, it's a very basic well thought out program that Phil can explain to you 100%.

Thank you. Justin will help with AAS, GH and insulin protocols though, correct? I really like what he has to say about his post-contest approach and I'm hoping to use that phase to explode (even though there are different opinions regarding your potential to pack on muscle post contest but I trust Justin when he says to not come off AAS for 4 weeks post contest, push high days for a week after the show and then go back to a stricter reverse diet).

Insulin is incredibly easy to use, you can find everything you need to know in the archives here. I've made multiple posts on it.
Thanks for the tip, i will look for sure into your post history.

I have a question but i think it's OT, will send you a PM.

Thank you. Justin will help with AAS, GH and insulin protocols though, correct? I really like what he has to say about his post-contest approach and I'm hoping to use that phase to explode (even though there are different opinions regarding your potential to pack on muscle post contest but I trust Justin when he says to not come off AAS for 4 weeks post contest, push high days for a week after the show and then go back to a stricter reverse diet).
Yes, he will give you recommendations on all of the above, and guide you if you ask, but he never pushes anything. Response time is always same- day which is nice.
He is a big believer (as many are) that the best gains of the year come immediately following a contest prep. He has a detailed protocol to maximize those gains post-prep.

Dont hire a coach looking for some magical formula with insulin, gh etc. I usually do not take someone on if they come to me looking for some drug formula, 1. I dont feel it will be an efficient client/coach collaboration 2. I do not have such secret formula nor does any coach. Even any of the top coaches. Sign on with a coach that fits what you are looking for. If they have walked the walk, consistent results similar to what you are looking for, etc and anything else that may fit your criteria, just dont look for justification to use drugs. So much more to it than that! I say this with respect of course.

Dont hire a coach looking for some magical formula with insulin, gh etc. I usually do not take someone on if they come to me looking for some drug formula, 1. I dont feel it will be an efficient client/coach collaboration 2. I do not have such secret formula nor does any coach. Even any of the top coaches. Sign on with a coach that fits what you are looking for. If they have walked the walk, consistent results similar to what you are looking for, etc and anything else that may fit your criteria, just dont look for justification to use drugs. So much more to it than that! I say this with respect of course.
As someone who coaches, I love this advice.

I would say that in at least 70-80% of my initial consultations I can tell within a few minutes that my main challenge is going to be getting them to focus on dialing in their nutrition/training/etc. and stop obsessing over compounds/cycles.

To echo a lot of the sentiment above, there are a lot of great and also a lot of awful coaches. Sadly, I hear mostly horror stories from clients about the time they spent $$$ for a big name coach. But, sometimes, they have wonderful things to say too.

So, unfortunately, ponying up for a big name isnt a guarantee of much. Taking a chance on someone young/hungry/relatively unproven often gets you by far the best bang for the buck, but you're taking a chance unless you have a referral you trust or are really good at reading people.

I would say this, many coaches who impress me don't bat an eyelash at offering a free initial consultation which is worth a lot especially if you're good at feeling them out.

I like this! Unfortunately not every coach is like you Dom 🆘

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity