over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Good deal on Gatorade RTD protein shakes

meh… not a great deal and 10g sugar to go along w that 30g whey/milk concentrate
Sugar/carbs don't bother me.. where are you finding RTD shakes at anywhere near comparable prices?

Sugar/carbs don't bother me.. where are you finding RTD shakes at anywhere near comparable prices?
Lol aren’t you the guy that’s tried all the crazy fat loss injects and whatnot?

Apparently they do in fact bother you ;)

3g of low quality pro for every gram of sugar. It’s a dessert.

My post was for the guys that order blindly based on 30g pro and not realize it’s a shit product.

It’s cheap for a reason bro 😎

Lol aren’t you the guy that’s tried all the crazy fat loss injects and whatnot?

Apparently they do in fact bother you ;)

3g of low quality pro for every gram of sugar. It’s a dessert.

My post was for the guys that order blindly based on 30g pro and not realize it’s a shit product.

It’s cheap for a reason bro 😎
I didn't get fat consuming sugar

I can eat virtually unlimited carbs per day and not put on any appreciable fat mass as long as my fat intake is zero

Anyway, kind of a silly comment to make. As if experimenting with fat loss drugs means a person is necessarily excessively fat. Like saying experimenting with anabolic substances means a person is necessarily excessively scrawny. Non sequitur

Anyways, if you don't like milk protein concentrate, I'd love to hear why. It's 20% whey, 80% casein. That's about the best protein nature has to offer. Literally. It's milk. Dummy. Lol.

As far as it being "cheap" - yeah, that's the point. It's definitely cheap. And that's a good thing.

Serious LOL at milk protein being a low quality protein

Some of you guys speak without thinking

If this was back in the day we could have a 20 page thread absolutely roasting the shit out of that stupid ass comment 😂

Milk protein is low quality 😂

Has Gatorade always made protein mixes? I’ve honestly never knew they even made such a product!

Cage

If this was back in the day we could have a 20 page thread absolutely roasting the shit out of that stupid ass comment 😂

Milk protein is low quality 😂
I’ve been here since 04. You don’t know what back in the day is….

It’s a crap product. That’s my point. It’s cheap bc it’s shit (concentrates plus added sugars). I don’t know how else to connect the dots for you. I was a contractor for PepsiCo (owner of Gatorade) for many years working on production lines that produce these very products. Trust me, they aren’t in the business of selling high quality protein. They are in the business of making money.

The fatty comment was just to ruffle your sensitive little feathers. Far too easy. I’m just having some fun…

I’ve done about as much back and forth on an RTD as I can. I didn’t even know these were still a thing?

I can get onboard w passing on a good deal, absolutely. This isn’t really that. This is the kind of shit you find on the clearance shelves of discount grocers.

I’ll also leave the dummy comment alone but it’s not ‘literally milk’.

I’ve been here since 04. You don’t know what back in the day is….

It’s a crap product. That’s my point. It’s cheap bc it’s shit (concentrates plus added sugars). I don’t know how else to connect the dots for you. I was a contractor for PepsiCo (owner of Gatorade) for many years working on production lines that produce these very products. Trust me, they aren’t in the business of selling high quality protein. They are in the business of making money.

The fatty comment was just to ruffle your sensitive little feathers. Far too easy. I’m just having some fun…

I’ve done about as much back and forth on an RTD as I can. I didn’t even know these were still a thing?

I can get onboard w passing on a good deal, absolutely. This isn’t really that. This is the kind of shit you find on the clearance shelves of discount grocers.

I’ll also leave the dummy comment alone but it’s not ‘literally milk’.
Concentrate = low quality

Ok 🙂

Ps I started posting in 05.. promuscle was never the forum for what I referred to.. if you were a true forum vet you would have gotten the reference 🙂💪✌️😎

Good deal . Sugar and carbs are non issue , great post workout deal for me . I'm bout to grab a bunch
To bad not in Canada as well
Has Gatorade always made protein mixes? I’ve honestly never knew they even made such a product!

Cage

Man I was too busy focusing on the hater I missed these comments..

Cage99, they have been making protein bars for a while but this is the first time I've seen the shakes

I didn't get fat consuming sugar

I can eat virtually unlimited carbs per day and not put on any appreciable fat mass as long as my fat intake is zero

Anyway, kind of a silly comment to make. As if experimenting with fat loss drugs means a person is necessarily excessively fat. Like saying experimenting with anabolic substances means a person is necessarily excessively scrawny. Non sequitur

Anyways, if you don't like milk protein concentrate, I'd love to hear why. It's 20% whey, 80% casein. That's about the best protein nature has to offer. Literally. It's milk. Dummy. Lol.

As far as it being "cheap" - yeah, that's the point. It's definitely cheap. And that's a good thing.

I'm not sure what kind of fat you are eating; but upon digestion it is no longer fat. It is used for energy and other biochemical processes and if you are eating a proper diet, it won't cause weight/fat gain.

I'm not sure what kind of fat you are eating; but upon digestion it is no longer fat. It is used for energy and other biochemical processes and if you are eating a proper diet, it won't cause weight/fat gain.
I didn't say that dietary fat will cause fat gain when eating a proper diet

That being said, what do you think dietary fat turns into upon digestion? Something other than circulating lipids?

I use this when I’m on the go and sometimes at work.

C58AE756-6FDE-454F-B464-A2D031144483.jpeg
0EED6620-94EA-4625-849D-2EDFBF6EF1C5.jpeg
1EC97244-7CC1-40AD-A42E-ACFD9AB2067B.jpeg

I don’t know enough about this product to comment either way. I’m more curious about why the need for RTDs? Wouldn’t you rather just throw some water in a shaker cup with 2 scoops of Whey Iso?

I don’t know enough about this product to comment either way. I’m more curious about why the need for RTDs? Wouldn’t you rather just throw some water in a shaker cup with 2 scoops of Whey Iso?
Much more convenient than bringing a shaker filled with powder and having to mix it up. Also, RTDs generally are much smoother and thinner and taste better than freshly mixed shakes.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws