over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Good Fat Burner

Another option at most pharmacy is primatene. It has ephedrine hcl. I think bronkaid is ephedrine sulfate.

Actually, I believe that the Primatene is a much better product imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another option at most pharmacy is primatene. It has ephedrine hcl. I think bronkaid is ephedrine sulfate.

I think it's the same thing but only half the dose so it's more expensive and you'd finish a box in a few days. Why is hcl better than sulphate?

EC. Great for fat loss and no negative bp or hr sides (for me at least).

You don't think ephedrine is bad from a cardiovascular point of view? Do you take it often? How much do you use?

You don't think ephedrine is bad from a cardiovascular point of view? Do you take it often? How much do you use?

That's what I keep trying to find out. Seems it's popular to say it's bad for the heart but I think the people who say that thinks it jacks up your bp and heart rate, in which case it doesn't for me. In fact, long term use has shown to improve those numbers, likely because the subject lose weight the longer they use it. I have been running it for a year now at 3 Bronkaids per day with 200mg caffeine each time.

Another possibility is people get it confused with ephedra, which is terrible for the heart. All I've read on ephedrine seems to indicate that it is not. Unless someone finds something online that I missed, I want to think it's fine. Maybe Stewie would know.

You do hear it's bad for the CNS and causes adrenal fatigue, but I don't know the extent of that.

It's probably not a great habit, but I don't know if it's as bad as everyone likes to think. My bloodwork and echo cardiogram have not been effected by my EC use...so far at least.

Ephedrine usage does/can raise cortisol levels..so be mindful of that.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

That's what I keep trying to find out. Seems it's popular to say it's bad for the heart but I think the people who say that thinks it jacks up your bp and heart rate, in which case it doesn't for me. In fact, long term use has shown to improve those numbers, likely because the subject lose weight the longer they use it. I have been running it for a year now at 3 Bronkaids per day with 200mg caffeine each time.

Another possibility is people get it confused with ephedra, which is terrible for the heart. All I've read on ephedrine seems to indicate that it is not. Unless someone finds something online that I missed, I want to think it's fine. Maybe Stewie would know.

You do hear it's bad for the CNS and causes adrenal fatigue, but I don't know the extent of that.

It's probably not a great habit, but I don't know if it's as bad as everyone likes to think. My bloodwork and echo cardiogram have not been effected by my EC use...so far at least.

Good info there. I always thought it was bad for the heart, but maybe I was confusing it for ephedra.

Do you take it every day or only on workout days?

Rex Feral on Ephedrine: (bronkaid vs Primatene):

True but negligible.

Ephedrine HCl is approximately 82% ephedrine by weight.

Ephedrine sulfate is approximately 77% ephedrine by weight.

25 mg ephedrine HCl = 20.5 mg ephedrine

25 mg ephedrine sulfate = 19.25 mg ephedrine

Duchaine used to say the sulfate is easier to assimilate. I think he was thinking of the size of the HCL crystals when to compared to SO4. Which is not an issue in modern drug manufacturing. For all practical purposes they are identical.

Good info there. I always thought it was bad for the heart, but maybe I was confusing it for ephedra.

Do you take it every day or only on workout days?

Every day 3x daily. It's 75mg ephedrine per day.

Knight is right about the cortisol, I forgot to mention. I do not know how much it raises cortisol though.

Rex Feral on Ephedrine: (bronkaid vs Primatene):

True but negligible.

Ephedrine HCl is approximately 82% ephedrine by weight.

Ephedrine sulfate is approximately 77% ephedrine by weight.

25 mg ephedrine HCl = 20.5 mg ephedrine

25 mg ephedrine sulfate = 19.25 mg ephedrine

Duchaine used to say the sulfate is easier to assimilate. I think he was thinking of the size of the HCL crystals when to compared to SO4. Which is not an issue in modern drug manufacturing. For all practical purposes they are identical.

Thanks for sharing. It's also much more expensive to run equal amounts if you go with primatene. You'd need to buy tons of boxes and I'm not sure they're allowed to sell you so many at a time.

Hi Warlock :)

and prostate issue too not to forget.

on a long run peeing gets difficult. such a strong urge to pee and u run to loo to pee few drops and then back in 10 min. It can enlarge prostate atleast temporarily basis while u on for.long duration like 12 week plus.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Best fat burner I ever used was restricting calories and the treadmill. Worked like a charm.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Both Bronkaid and Primatene work pretty well. Sometimes I will use a Bronkaid tab along with 200-300mg caffeine pre-workout only. If I’m cutting I will use the Bronkaid a couple times aday along with Caffeine. I really like ephedrine….i get a nice clean smooth energy boost from it…..Overall I feel pretty good on Ephedrine…..now Clen makes me feel like shit….lol

Every other fat burner that has come out in the past 10 years or so is just trying to replicate what EC stack does. It's simply the best, most effective fat burner there is.

There's a reason why dumbass supplement companies name every new product after banned ones (EC _____, Clen _______, _____Drol). Because those ones work and work well.

Legit GW works just fine. If you wish to stay away from harsh stimulants, you can use Green Tea or 7 Keto Dhea (200mg daily+). Keep in mind it takes time, as well.

For me clen is best. Works every time. Think u said no stims tho. Diet and clen......and more clen lol

Thanks for sharing. It's also much more expensive to run equal amounts if you go with primatene. You'd need to buy tons of boxes and I'm not sure they're allowed to sell you so many at a time.

Each STATE has its individual laws on ephedrine / pseudoephedrine unfortunately. The best place to look it up would be your state's board of pharmacy page (laws). I don't know where you are, but it seems like most states limit the total "grams" of ephedrine / pseudo per month and the total per transaction--not necessarily the boxes or pill counts (although it will be similar, because of the similar dosing). Of course, individual pharmacies may have policies that differ from the state's laws (more restrictive, never less).

Here's the federal laws / limits to give you an idea of what your state's limits will be around:

https://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/meth/cma2005.htm

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner