over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Good fitting dress shirts?

Like Tank said Express is good if you are not huge. I am 5'6 210 and the xl fitted dress shirt fits perfectly. A bigger man might find it hard to shop there though.

Get them made at at a tailor. It's kind of expensive but worth it for a few.

quick funny story about shirt shopping. I had a holiday dinner or something so I go to macys for a dress shirt. I look around and grab a few things. I ask this old guy who works there where the dressing room is. Hes already looking at me with half a smile. kinda weird but whatever. I got a polo button down and throw my arms into what became a fukin straight jacket. I felt like the little kid in Christmas story. no joke, in sweats, no undershirt and stuck in this fukin shirt. the old dude must been waiting outside the door because as soon as I kicked it he answered are you ok lol. I said open this door and get me out of this shirt. he gets behind me and grabs the collar and pulls it down off me after some shaking and jumping a little. I get dressed and he looks at me with that look and says " son, mr lauren and mr Hilfiger weren't thinking of guys like you when they designed clothes." I nodded in defeat and left. hahaha. I will use some of he suggestions above. thank you.

Get them made at at a tailor. It's kind of expensive but worth it for a few.

I couldn't agree more! A tailor made shirt is so worth the money. I have a tailor that has a few locations across the Northeast and I see him about once a year for a shirt, pants or jacket. Its money well invested.

Most 18 1/2 - 36/37 dress shirts fit me fairly well. Neck is a little tight but tolerable.

I found something in my emails today: Suits based on data points.

We rely on technology for our banking and our dating, but we still pick choose our clothing with the same technology available in the Middle Ages. Give over to the machines. At Acustom Apparel, you’re assessed with 3D body scanner that gathers 200,000 data points about your body. This data is then used to find your measurements custom suits, shirts, jeans, chinos, outerwear and formal attire. If airport security makes you uncomfortable, stick with Men’s Wearhouse; otherwise, embrace the future of handsome tailoring.

Read more: Acustom Apparel - AskMen

Acustom Apparel

330 West Broadway, Soho
New York City

Acustom Apparel | Digital Bespoke Menswear

I found something in my emails today: Suits based on data points.

We rely on technology for our banking and our dating, but we still pick choose our clothing with the same technology available in the Middle Ages. Give over to the machines. At Acustom Apparel, you’re assessed with 3D body scanner that gathers 200,000 data points about your body. This data is then used to find your measurements custom suits, shirts, jeans, chinos, outerwear and formal attire. If airport security makes you uncomfortable, stick with Men’s Wearhouse; otherwise, embrace the future of handsome tailoring.

Read more: Acustom Apparel - AskMen

Acustom Apparel

330 West Broadway, Soho
New York City

Acustom Apparel | Digital Bespoke Menswear

That's pretty cool.

If you can't afford a Tailor made shirt 7 Diamonds seem to fit very well on Muscular frames.

Last thing I want is a dress shirt with rein stones and big flames with crosses. Just get you a classic polo button up by Ralph Lauren. They got good and don't look tacky and trashy

This thread keeps going:D
It's like two years old
I'm 280+ now so off the rack anything is not an option
Found a good custom company thanks to this thread and occasionally score at hotbodz when they have a 5xl in something that doesn't scream flamer
Occasionally they do have single color, classy looking shirts without all the glitz and glam
Wish they would carry less of the fruitcake stuff

Received a as a Christmas gift a credit toward a shirt at Blank Label | Men's Dress Shirts, Custom Dress Shirts, Tailored Shirts . Went through the fitting process and just received it in the mail. Everything fits perfectly! The prices range from $80 -$125 per shirt, depending on fabric and other options. I have to say that they fit better than anything I've bought off the rack. Probably going to be ordering more as my experience was excellent.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear