over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Good fitting dress shirts?

Goody

Registered
Any of you guys have any good websites offering good fitting dress clothes for our types...I went in a big and tall store today and they refered me too a store in the city where the Philly Eagles get there clothes..but it would have to be custom made they were saying...I dont have that kinda loot...any good online options out there?

I dont know a specific online place but a compnay called 7 diamonds makes awesome dress shirts that actually stretch and move with you. Thier a little expensive but all the ones i have bought are worth it.

How expensive are tailor made shirts? I used to have them made in China for like 18 bucks a piece.

Hot Bodz is a very good online store with a great variety to choose from. This is where I shop for all my shirts, check it out.

not really a dress shit per se, but underarmour has polos that fit very well

frk

I dont know a specific online place but a compnay called 7 diamonds makes awesome dress shirts that actually stretch and move with you. Thier a little expensive but all the ones i have bought are worth it.

Buckle sells 7 diamonds, fit good, I have a few Roar shirts that fit well also, but they are not all are buizness type shirts you wear with a jacket or tie.

Personally, I hate to buy online unless I know the brand and how it fits. Me and the wife will even drive the 100 miles to Atlanta 2-3 times a year to find something new.

Buckle sells 7 diamonds, fit good, I have a few Roar shirts that fit well also, but they are not all are buizness type shirts you wear with a jacket or tie.

Personally, I hate to buy online unless I know the brand and how it fits. Me and the wife will even drive the 100 miles to Atlanta 2-3 times a year to find something new.

I love the 7 diamonds shirts!! but in the past two years the XXL fits me like a medium now :mad::( I guess its time to move on.....:(

Hot Bodz is a very good online store with a great variety to choose from. This is where I shop for all my shirts, check it out.

I will have to second that.

This site has some of the best shirts for guys like us.

Modern Tailor | Men Dress Shirts, Business Shirts, Suits and Pants for Men with Style, Ties, Cufflinks, Dress Shirts for Men, Tailored Shirts for Men,Custom Men Dress Shirt Online, Custom Suit, Custom Shirts Online, Custom Tailored Shirts, Men's Dres

you can get a basic button up for $20.
You also have the choice to completely customize it, from choice of fabric, to cuts, to buttons used... all you have to do is know your measurements

Doc thanks for this link. The shirts on this site are real nice and not too expensive.

It's funny how the thread says Dress shirts lol! Sounds like you want to wear a dress?

Doc thanks for this link. The shirts on this site are real nice and not too expensive.

NP, I'm about ready to start shopping there, even my t-shirts are starting to look like dresses. There's another thing you could use, some people don't like them, but they're called shirt stays. We used them in the military to stay looking sharp all day. They're bands that attach to your feet and the bottom seam of your shirt, and they pull your shirt down so it stays tucked in all day and it doesn't balloon out. I use them whenever I have to tuck my shirt in.

Amazon.com: Stirrup Style Black Shirt Stays: Clothing

the stirrup kind are the best, the others slip off and hit you in the nuts while you're walking.. just fyi

I will have to second that.

This site has some of the best shirts for guys like us.

I orderd from them and thought they sucked. The dress shirt I got had little strings hanging off where the stitching was, material was not near as nice as in the pic, and the fit was nothing special. i bought a 2xxl tanktop and couldnt even fit in the thing. it was like a belly shirt. There stuff looks real nice on the site...until you get it.

I'm a lawyer so have to wear dress shirts a lot. Most of you guys are probably considerably bigger than I am, but I buy "standard" dress shirts with a 19" neck (sometimes hard to find) and then have them tapered. Even the "athetic cut" don't work. But my bi's are only about 16 1/2, and my chest, shoulders and upper torso will just fit a "full size" regular man's shirt. I can see where if you are much bigger than me it would be a hell of a problem. If my flex my bi's in a dress shirt, the sleve gets tight, and if I were just a little bigger, I would have to get them made or go to one of those special places.

When you go into a men's store in America, it makes you wonder about "regular" guys - 95% of American males seem to be fat/and or skinny. Lot of belly, nothing much anywhere else. I'm an old fart, so when I go into a store to buy shirts (or worse, suits), the sales guy always does a double take when he measures my neck and it is 19" (or sometimes a little more, depenidng on how hard I have been working out, etc.) And then they get me a dress shirt that fits me up top, and it does look like a damn dress from the chest down. I can imagine how hard it must be for some of you really big guys.

Chuck999

Any of you guys have any good websites offering good fitting dress clothes for our types...I went in a big and tall store today and they refered me too a store in the city where the Philly Eagles get there clothes..but it would have to be custom made they were saying...I dont have that kinda loot...any good online options out there?

I have a real good guy, he travels the country...and will ussually get to each major city about 2x per year. For a custom made average dress shirt its about 55 bucks...now of course if you go with more premium materials it can go up to about 65-70 per shirt....can do white collars and cuffs, initials etc...

I think last time I got some dress shirts I got 4 of them, some more premium fabrics, half with white collars and cuffs, all with my initials, all no pockets..and my choice of collars and cuff types..with shipping it was like 330....takes about 4-6 weeks.

PERFECT FIT EVERYTIME... I can't buy stuff off the rack, or even coats and have them taken in, it just doesn't work. I wear a 52 coat in the offseason and my waist is a 36-37 offseason... so really can't make a coat look right off the rack, even if tailored...has to be custom made.

Tough to find if you are not willing to spend the money.

I've had really good luck with **broken link removed**. They have frequent sales (Buy 2/Get 1, etc.) and a great selection of fabrics. The prices range as follows: Economy Cotton and Cotton Blends, $49-69; Deluxe Superfine Cotton, $89-99; Luxury, $159-280.

The way it works is you have someone take all your measurements and you select your body style or send them a photo. They make up 1 shirt and send it to you for your approval. If it fits, no problem, they make up the other shirts in your order and send them to you. If it needs adjustments they keep working until it fits, only then do they make the rest of your order.

The first time, I screwed up the measurements myself and the sleeves came to the middle of my forearms. They made it right.

Disclaimer: I have no financial interest in this company other than as a customer.

NP, I'm about ready to start shopping there, even my t-shirts are starting to look like dresses. There's another thing you could use, some people don't like them, but they're called shirt stays. We used them in the military to stay looking sharp all day. They're bands that attach to your feet and the bottom seam of your shirt, and they pull your shirt down so it stays tucked in all day and it doesn't balloon out. I use them whenever I have to tuck my shirt in.

Amazon.com: Stirrup Style Black Shirt Stays: Clothing

the stirrup kind are the best, the others slip off and hit you in the nuts while you're walking.. just fyi

Wow! I have used shirt stays for 10yrs. now, They are the best!

hey goody-

what i suggest is buying a shirt you like that fits you in the sleeve and neck, and have the tailor dart it. what this does is takes in the sides and tapers it for you, without the need for expensive alterations. it should only cost $7 or so a shirt. altering a shirt can cost upwards of 5 times that much. this is great especially if you fluctuate in weight and don't want to spend a fortune on shirts cause your forever growing or shrinking out of them and still want to look presentable. it gives a nice tapered look and still leaves room for your chest and shoulders without breaking the bank.

Yeh, the fluctuation (sp?) in size is a problem for me too. I am probably pretty skinny compared to most of you guys, but still am a hell of a lot bigger than your average bear. When I have been really hitting it, and am near the end of a cycle, my neck goes to over 19", my shoulders, chest, back and legs really get big. I have been at it long enough that I never lose all that much when off, or if I have a few weeks when I just can't get in the gym, but my size will bounce all over the place. My wife actually has three different size catagories of dress shirts for me. My suits just have to work, but for some reason there isn't quite as much difficulty with them. My waist will get down to 31- 32" at the end of a hard cycle - then when I go off for a couple months or so, will get up to 33-34" sometimes. So I sometimes have pants that I have to just tighten the belt up, and hide the extra in the back.

CHuck999

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity