over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Good idea for HGH?

seala8

Registered
I was thinking of running HGH 4-5units 5 days a week for 8-10weeks then taking 2 weeks off and continuing at 2 units for a couple weeks then bump it up to 4/5u for a total of around 12 weeks.

Would i just be wasting money buy running those 8 weeks and taking a couple off?

I don't see how that makes any sense at all. Just a way for you to save money without any added benefit.

I didn't know if it is a good idea to let the antibodies reset or not

Its a waste imo. I would either drop it to 3ius throughout or just dust off the wallet and buy 10 kits and blast 5ius / day for at least 9months:headbang::headbang::headbang: 12 weeks you are selling yourself short, you will just start seeing results around then.

I didn't know if it is a good idea to let the antibodies reset or not

Even if you buy into the antibodies theory, running 2iu as your "off time" won't restore them. You'd have to be completely off the HGH.

Its a waste imo. I would either drop it to 3ius throughout or just dust off the wallet and buy 10 kits and blast 5ius / day for at least 9months:headbang::headbang::headbang: 12 weeks you are selling yourself short, you will just start seeing results around then.

I like even numbers so 4u might be the way to go.

Unless your over 50 then I' wouldn't go lower than 4ius a day for atleast 6 months min .
And if injured and old like myself go higher

I've got a few of mexi's kits left over was thinking of going pro supply a shot as I've heard good things from here. Anyone have first hand experience with them?

When I run GH, I do 5iu daily along with peptides, then I take a couple weeks off the GH now and then and run just the peptides, then back to GH for a month or two. I think that works well to restore natural GH production and eliminate any antibodies if that is even true.
I know it works well for me because I continue to get results during my 'off' time of just running peps. By results I mean I continue to either maintain my leanness while eating in excess, or I get even leaner.
I have only had the opportunity to do this two times, the first run was for a good 6 months and the second one was cut short due to funds and went on for about 3-4 months. I am currently just running the peptides and hope to add GH again next month.

I have read both sides to this 5/2 technique. I think it depends on longeivity of run; 6 months go with everyday, lifelong, 5/2. I do know that GH is expensive, so research, research, research...

Last edited:
When I run GH, I do 5iu daily along with peptides, then I take a couple weeks off the GH now and then and run just the peptides, then back to GH for a month or two. I think that works well to restore natural GH production and eliminate any antibodies if that is even true.
I know it works well for me because I continue to get results during my 'off' time of just running peps. By results I mean I continue to either maintain my leanness while eating in excess, or I get even leaner.
I have only had the opportunity to do this two times, the first run was for a good 6 months and the second one was cut short due to funds and went on for about 3-4 months. I am currently just running the peptides and hope to add GH again next month.

you run 5 for just keeping lean

Run a straight 6 months if you really want to see results!

Lod school thinking 1-2 iu slims you & 3-5 for growth. Most are underdosed so 5iu is a good dose for growth...especially if you're using blue tops. They aint what they used to be!!!!

you run 5 for just keeping lean

no, at 5iu I am growing, I said that the 'off' period of just running peptides is what keeps me lean, then I get back on the 5iu and start growing again.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws