over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Good layout for a first cycle?

Stato11

Registered
Hiya guys, so I'm planning to do my first cycle soon, I just wanted to check that I've planned everything out right.

I'm trying to be smart about my cycle so if you think anything I've listed is wrong please let me know!

Test 400 (200mg Enth, 200mg Cyp in 1ml) - 1ml for 10 weeks

Ill have Arimidex ready incase of gyno and will start using at 0.5mg dose.

For my PCT I'm planning to use HCG for 3 weeks at 500iu 2 x per week

I also plan to use Clomid to keep estrogen under control, not too sure about the dosage though, I've done some research but everywhere gives different doses, any advice?

Other than the Clomid does this seem a decent first cycle?

what is it with 10weeks???
I see all kinds of guys doin 10 week cycles...dude...it goes by so fast.
week 10 is when its just startin to get good.
I would go at least 20.
and at week 10 order more gear cause you aint gonna wanna come off.
youll see.
if you only do 10 weeks your gonna be bummed.

What you laid out is good.

No need to go over 10-12 weeks for a first cycle.

Dose is good, I would start the AI the second or third week of the cycle and run it throughout...I believe in using an AI as a preventative measure for gyno rather than a way to remedy the situation after it has already developed. Why need to fix a problem when you can simply prevent it.

Start HCG the last week that you are on cycle, run it for the next 2 weeks, then start the Clomid therapy.

50mg a day for clomid for 2-3 weeks would be fine for you after using HCG.

For the purpose of throwing in my two cents.

3 blood tests, yes it's overkill but this will help you to determine how your body responds to the drugs/achieve optimal bang per buck on the cycle.

1 beforehand, to see levels as is.
1 in the middle, to see if you need additional AI/how body is responding to dosages
1 a few weeks after pct to insure your body recovered to beginning levels.

Also, might be beneficial to put together a well structured diet and have some of the members take a look at it to give you their opinion on it. First cycle is the best, so you wanna take full advantage of it and knock it out the park. Enjoy

I would do 12 weeks. It does fly but I wouldnt do any more for your 1st one. You want to see how your body reacts to it.

HCG is during cycle, start at week 2, stop 2 weeks after last injection (may cut doses in half), then start a regular PCT.

10 weeks is fine for a beginner.

I think you are good to go. 10 weeks is good. Figure your pct plan and then stick with it. Simple sometimes is better

what is it with 10weeks???
I see all kinds of guys doin 10 week cycles...dude...it goes by so fast.
week 10 is when its just startin to get good.
I would go at least 20.
and at week 10 order more gear cause you aint gonna wanna come off.
youll see.
if you only do 10 weeks your gonna be bummed.
Ya I wouldn't do more the 12 the first time. Just see how it goes get off do blood work and stack up fir the next cycle

the theory behind 10-12 week cycles is that you keep it short so you arent shut down for long enough or shut down hard enough to bounce back when you start pct but like others have said 10 weeks is when it really starts getting good... 20 week cycle is probably a better idea... my favorite cycle is probably test e 500mg-750mg eq 600 mg every week and anavar 50 mg ed .... if youre doing a 20 weeker definitely get some clomid and a week after your last shot start bumping it 200mg first 2 days 150 next 3 days 100 next 3 days and 50 for 2 weeks really try to get the boys going again... also might want to look into some hcg

the theory behind 10-12 week cycles is that you keep it short so you arent shut down for long enough or shut down hard enough to bounce back when you start pct but like others have said 10 weeks is when it really starts getting good... 20 week cycle is probably a better idea... my favorite cycle is probably test e 500mg-750mg eq 600 mg every week and anavar 50 mg ed .... if youre doing a 20 weeker definitely get some clomid and a week after your last shot start bumping it 200mg first 2 days 150 next 3 days 100 next 3 days and 50 for 2 weeks really try to get the boys going again... also might want to look into some hcg

People still come off:eek:

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

People still come off:eek:

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

hahaha it took me a year to get my natural levels back to low end of the normal range ! this time around i might not be coming off either !!

Clomid is less for controlling estrogen and more for kick starting your own test. I save it for post cycle.

20 plus years I come off and I never lose in fact I gain between cycles cuz that what BB is About use gear to enhance not replace . 10 weeks great first cycle . Best tip don't ask people on forums as most are ignorant know nothing. Take your time do things right. Know thyself slow n steady wins

20 plus years I come off and I never lose in fact I gain between cycles cuz that what BB is About use gear to enhance not replace . 10 weeks great first cycle . Best tip don't ask people on forums as most are ignorant know nothing. Take your time do things right. Know thyself slow n steady wins

you sir obviously have superior genetics and the ability to eat a perfect diet day in and day out.

growing after a cycle doesnt work real well for us mere mortals.

what are your stats???

you sir obviously have superior genetics and the ability to eat a perfect diet day in and day out.

growing after a cycle doesnt work real well for us mere mortals.

what are your stats???

It must be at least 300 lbs with 6% fat!

This point of my life i stay with 12 week blasts on mass cycles and 8-10 on the faster acting compounds.Then i usually go on a 200mg low dose test cruise.

Now for a first time cycle 400-500mg a wk test cycle is a good one!A cycle of 10-12 weeks is also plenty.

Hiya guys, so I'm planning to do my first cycle soon, I just wanted to check that I've planned everything out right.

I'm trying to be smart about my cycle so if you think anything I've listed is wrong please let me know!

Test 400 (200mg Enth, 200mg Cyp in 1ml) - 1ml for 10 weeks

Ill have Arimidex ready incase of gyno and will start using at 0.5mg dose.

For my PCT I'm planning to use HCG for 3 weeks at 500iu 2 x per week

I also plan to use Clomid to keep estrogen under control, not too sure about the dosage though, I've done some research but everywhere gives different doses, any advice?

Other than the Clomid does this seem a decent first cycle?

There is nowhere near enough information here for anyone to provide meaningful cycle advice.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws