over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Good Luck Chris250

ACTULLY I USED A MORE PALUMBO STYLE OF DIET FOR THIS SHOW...ONLY DIFFERENCE FROM HIS DIET TO WHAT I DID WAS I HAD MORE CARB UP MEALS THAN HIS DIETS DO...

CHRIS250

chris250 said:
ACTULLY I USED A MORE PALUMBO STYLE OF DIET FOR THIS SHOW...ONLY DIFFERENCE FROM HIS DIET TO WHAT I DID WAS I HAD MORE CARB UP MEALS THAN HIS DIETS DO...

CHRIS250

I bet it feels great to know that you did it all on your own this time huh?

Congrats brotha, you looked awesome.

EXCELLENT JOB, CHRIS!

YOU DID WELL, MAN. YOU CERTAINLY HAD A BETTER ATTITUDE THAN I DID AFTER THE SHOW. I LIKE THAT........IMPRESSIVE. GOOD TO SEE YOU SUCCESSFUL!

CONGRATULATIONS

Congrats on you placings. You seem to be a positive for the sport. You look great, keep up the good work. Congrats once again.

tes

JT- thanks for the postive comments...I try to keep my additude the same at shows no matter what happens or where I place...I love to compete and keeping a postive additude is the only way to do it..Or you end up regreating competing later on...

Hella Swole- Actully, yeah it does feel really good...I think for the Jr.nats im going on my own again...I really believe that I know my body better than anyone anyway...I got a few things im going to try next year...But im going to keep the diet about the same as this past show....(high pro/low carbs/ moderate fat)...

thanks again for all the support guys

chris

chris250 said:

CHRIS250

Chris, can you give us a sample days eating for both the low and high carb days? Thanks.

hey congrats brutha!! i met chris at a show in STL a couple of years ago. hell of a nice guy. chris it is good to see you have it all turned around in the right direction bro. i will be lookin' for you in 07' baby. keep at it, and it is good to see you back!!

great job chris!

thats a great upper back shot! like some of the others said, really great job doing your own nutrition this time around...im glad it worked out for you! good luck at jr's.

SONIC9- HEY BRO, NICE HEARING FROM YA AGAIN...WHAT SHOWS ARE YOU PLANNING ON THIS YEAR ???

FLEXMASTER- THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL THE SUPPORT

CHRIS

HERE IS A PIC FROM PRE-JUDGING

CHRIS250

Attachments

• IMG_2634.JPG
    IMG_2634.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 97
ONE MORE FOR NOW !!!

CHRIS250

Attachments

• IMG_2631.JPG
    IMG_2631.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 99
chris250 said:
HERE IS A PIC FROM PRE-JUDGING

CHRIS250

Damn dude, you look GREAT! Your quads have a TON of detail...I love that. It looks like you could have been darker though...coulda used a few more coats of pro-tan.

By the way, how tall are you? 5'10" or so?

HELLA SWOLE- IM ABOUT 5-10 1/2 OR SO...I WAS TOLD TO PUT ON SOME MORE PRO-TAN FOR THE NIGHT SHOW...SO I USED A COUPLE COATS OF JAN-TANA AND THAT SEEM TO DO THE TRICK

CHRIS

chris250 said:
HELLA SWOLE- IM ABOUT 5-10 1/2 OR SO...I WAS TOLD TO PUT ON SOME MORE PRO-TAN FOR THE NIGHT SHOW...SO I USED A COUPLE COATS OF JAN-TANA AND THAT SEEM TO DO THE TRICK

CHRIS

Yea, I was gonna say...you lost the overall by ONE point and you said you were a little harder than the other guy....you never know, that extra tan COULD jsut make the difference. Either way though...you looked great, just like I said :)

HELLA SWOLE- YEAH, IM NOT SURE IF IT REALLY MADE THAT MUCH A DIFFERENCE AT THE NIGHT SHOW (WITH MY COLOR)...ERIC SENG LOOKED GOOD, HE WAS A TAD BIGGER THAN ME (BACK WIDTH) HIS COLOR WAS ABOUT THE SAME AS MINE, I THINK ??? HIS ABS ARE BETTER THAN MINE, MORE DETAIL AND THICKNESS...SO IT REALLY WAS JUST A DIFFRENCE IN WHAT CERTAIN JUDGES LIKES...I KNOW I REALLY MADE HIM WORK FOR THE OVERALL THOUGH...

CHRIS

At 2-bodybuilding.com, Jerrywear put up a few video's from the show...

Plus, Jay Cutler guest posing video from the show...

Good stuff

chris250

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member