over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Good News for Chris250

chris250

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Well I just wanted to let everyone know that Im going to be working with high school kids on speed and condtioning workouts...My pastor Jim Davis (who played professional football in arena ball) We are starting this program for area kids high school...He did it on his own last year, and it was a huge sucess...So this year has offered me to help him out with the kids, and whats me to put on a weight training program, to teach kids the proper way to train with proper form...We have been advertising this for just a week now, and its looking to be huge this year...

Just wanted to get that out there, because I love help kids out and making better athletes...Its realy rewarding job !!!

chris

great

what a fantastic way to give back from the sport that gave you so much. that is one lucky bunch of kids to learn from your expeience.

Great

Well I just wanted to let everyone know that Im going to be working with high school kids on speed and condtioning workouts...My pastor Jim Davis (who played professional football in arena ball) We are starting this program for area kids high school...He did it on his own last year, and it was a huge sucess...So this year has offered me to help him out with the kids, and whats me to put on a weight training program, to teach kids the proper way to train with proper form...We have been advertising this for just a week now, and its looking to be huge this year...

Just wanted to get that out there, because I love help kids out and making better athletes...Its realy rewarding job !!!

chris

Nothing as fulfilling as teaching!

Wow, Chris250, you are the man and I mean that!! I can tell that you'll do what ever it takes in just about any given situation...Good for you and now the kids too bro. You're the MAN!!!:)

That's great news bro...Lucky kids to have you teaching them!!

Really cool man..im glad for you

chris

I would have KILLED for a coach like you in high school. Our coach just told us to basically do the same damn workout day in, day out. Had to learn on my own. My only knock from a lot of colleges was "size". :(

But seriously, I think you are going to love it. I was the head coach for 7th and 8th grade for two years. I started the same year I graduated and it was a thrill of a lifetime. When you watch kids grow from not knowing a damn thing about the game, to becomming a leader the following year and continue that into high school, it's amazing. When I move back this year I'm going to try and work my way up to high school coaching.

That is great

I help coach Optimist Footbal...
Love workign with kids!

Chris, congrats on your new venture! I did a similar program, and was basically paid nothing but got more enjoyment out of that then you will soon find out. Good luck and the kids will have an immediate respect for you just based on your physique and that will give you a great benefit to having them listen to you and follow your instruction1

chris

years from now, some of those kids will be on a forum, posting in the thread 'why did you start working out?'

they might say - there was this coach and he was HUGE and i wanted to be like him! thats the best compliment, being someone's inspiration

Congrats Chris if you want to pick my brain you can pm me and i'll give you my number!

Congrats Chris if you want to pick my brain you can pm me and i'll give you my number!

hank,

did you do some football coaching ??? or something like that ???

Hey bro....you're blessed to be a blessing...that's awesome!!

Very cool! Sounds like a great program! I'm sure it'll be very fulfilling watching those kids grow and learn to love being healthy and in shape. Congrats to you! :D

thats great news. its fun. we are doing something here at our gym-putting clinics on to properly squat, deadlift, olympic lifts. i got jeremy hartman-220class arnold classic deadlifting champion-, 2 local chiropractors that compete in powerlifting, and i am bring james hardy from the buffalo bills to talk about running technique. its a blast to see them improve week to week and meet these high level athletes is great for them.

great new my friend, I bet you are going to love teaching bro

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity