over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Good news for coffee drinkers

coffee does nothing for me any more plus it gives me heart burn, big sign of adrenal burnout. So I just discontinued all coffee indefinitely, starting this week. I`m feeling fine so far.

Side thought, F starbucks! Overpriced bad coffee. I can`t stand behind any company that refuses to support the troops... or at least shut there mouth about the military. Super liberal, hypocrite D bag management.

As much as I love my Coffee I have Never tried a Starbucks.
What if I liked it ? At what, 6 bucks a cup!
Same Reason why I'll never try any new Drug.

Side thought, F starbucks! Overpriced bad coffee. I can`t stand behind any company that refuses to support the troops... or at least shut there mouth about the military. Super liberal, hypocrite D bag management.

I have heard that from a couple of people now, at home and online. I guess I need to search up the news article where they stuck their foot in their mouth (or up their arse).

I have heard that from a couple of people now, at home and online. I guess I need to search up the news article where they stuck their foot in their mouth (or up their arse).

A friend worked at one of their plants and corp is all about "sustainability" but when corporate was coming to visit they had no problem using 1000`s of gallons of water to power wash the whole parking lot, side walks, everything!

Then when Trump got elected starbucks Howie sent out internal email about "living in uncertain times", etc. Go ahead have your views but voicing them from a position of power like CEO is just inappropraite, IMO.

Last edited:
I do 4-5 cups per day and absolutely love coffee. Drink a cup right before the gym and sip another during my workout. I do not believe caffeine in coffee form is unhealthy.

Coffee's Health Benefits - page 2 | Life Extension

"Later, a 2010 review of previous mouse studies found that caffeine - the equivalent of 5 cups of coffee daily in humans - decreases levels of beta- and gamma- secretase, proteins used in amyloid-beta production in the first place."

I'm having trouble finding the study about trens effects on the brain but I believe its neurodegeneration is caused by an increase in amyloid-beta production. In fact I believe strong androgens in general may all increase amyloid-beta production and since tren is such a strong androgen this may be why it causes neurodegeneration and increases risk of alzheimer's? Little too spaced out to find studys but pretty sure you tren freaks need to drink 5 cups of coffee a day but start it 8 weeks ahead of time so you get the decreasing blood pressure effect and don't get bad spikes while it's already high from the tren.

Is it too much compared to cost of things there?
By "here" are you referring to the US or another part of the world? I was in China for a little while last year...not sure if the monetary value of the Yuan has changed much, but that would have been somewhere around $4-$5 a cup.

China has such an incredibly fast-growing middle class that it's not surprising to see relatively pricey coffee popping up. I've read they're set to lower taxes on alcohol and start embracing craft beer, foreign liquors, European wines, etc. as well, thanks to the growing wealth. The demand is there.

By "here" are you referring to the US or another part of the world? I was in China for a little while last year...not sure if the monetary value of the Yuan has changed much, but that would have been somewhere around $4-$5 a cup.

China has such an incredibly fast-growing middle class that it's not surprising to see relatively pricey coffee popping up. I've read they're set to lower taxes on alcohol and start embracing craft beer, foreign liquors, European wines, etc. as well, thanks to the growing wealth. The demand is there.
Yeah China has developed Rapidly on import and export.
It's nice to hear that you have been in China for a while, which city have you been? Did China give you a good impression?

Bad or good I sometimes need a main line IV of the stuff! What we now need to know is the effect of pure caffeine anhydrous.

Is it too much compared to cost of things there?
I don't know their cost. But there exist over 3400 stores in China. Starbucks is very popular among Chinese people. The main reason is that we are actually enjoy the atmosphere in their store. People feel at ease when enjoying a cup of coffee with friends in their store. The taste is better than other coffee store in China IMO. The price is acceptable for most Chinese coffee drinkers.And it may represent a middle-high salary consumer goods.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity