over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Good news for coffee drinkers

Yeah China has developed Rapidly on import and export.
It's nice to hear that you have been in China for a while, which city have you been? Did China give you a good impression?
I was in Shanghai for a little while, and now have a friend in Wuxi. I enjoyed Shanghai (the airport was a little stressful...not sure immigration is fans of US passports lol), but my friend is not enjoying Wuxi much and will likely move to Shanghai in the next year or so.

Caramel Macchiato with ice is my favourite in Star Bucks

**broken link removed**

I call that a headache in a cup.

Why would one want to drink all those calories and sugar in one sitting while spiking your insulin to the point of no return.

I was in Shanghai for a little while, and now have a friend in Wuxi. I enjoyed Shanghai (the airport was a little stressful...not sure immigration is fans of US passports lol), but my friend is not enjoying Wuxi much and will likely move to Shanghai in the next year or so.
Have you learned any Chinese or Cantonese? I can teach you some if you are interested.LOL

Have you learned any Chinese or Cantonese? I can teach you some if you are interested.LOL
I appreciate the offer! I'm actually currently living in another Asian country and learning their language, so I think I'll just stay with that for right now lol. As a native English speaker, these far-eastern languages are tricky.

There are only three "drugs" I love: Caffeine, Ibuprofen and PED's. :D

It's funny, in my 20's I would watch people drink coffee and I always swore I would never rely on any form of "artificial" energy. Then I joined the corporate world and got sucked in. 20 years later I love the stuff.

I get up at 4:30 am and am at the gym by 5. I drink 1/2 a cup on the way there, and when I'm 15 minutes out from finishing, I can't wait to get back in my car and sip my coffee on the way back home to get ready for work.

There are only three "drugs" I love: Caffeine, Ibuprofen and PED's. :D

It's funny, in my 20's I would watch people drink coffee and I always swore I would never rely on any form of "artificial" energy. Then I joined the corporate world and got sucked in. 20 years later I love the stuff.

I get up at 4:30 am and am at the gym by 5. I drink 1/2 a cup on the way there, and when I'm 15 minutes out from finishing, I can't wait to get back in my car and sip my coffee on the way back home to get ready for work.

Wow, You get up so early.

I appreciate the offer! I'm actually currently living in another Asian country and learning their language, so I think I'll just stay with that for right now lol. As a native English speaker, these far-eastern languages are tricky.

Yeah, I also find myself know little about idiomatic English. I mainly studied English from textbook so it's rather formal. And we pay too much attention on grammar and vocabulary. So when referred to spoken English,the majority of Chinese dare to speak.

This is the coffee I drink. It’s the best tasting ever!!!
https://www.blackoutcoffee.com
Blackout Coffee belongs to my buddy and I so of course it’s the best!!! 😀

'Brewtal awakening' :D

How much caffeine is in that per cup of coffee?

Brewtal Awakening, based on 2 tbsp of coffee per 6 oz of water, has
56 to 60mg of caffeine per fl oz. A standard cup of coffee is 8oz so around 480mg of caffeine per cup of Brewtal Awakening. 😀

Brewtal Awakening, based on 2 tbsp of coffee per 6 oz of water, has
56 to 60mg of caffeine per fl oz. A standard cup of coffee is 8oz so around 480mg of caffeine per cup of Brewtal Awakening. 😀

Oh man, I usually drink a 10 oz cup of coffee... that you be around 600mg of caffeine BAM. That can be an awesome replacement for pre-workout. :headbang:

Oh man, I usually drink a 10 oz cup of coffee... that you be around 600mg of caffeine BAM. That can be an awesome replacement for pre-workout. :headbang:

Haha my buddy said he drinks 10 oz of Brewtal Awakening every morning preworkout. He said he’s ready to rock and roll and off to the gym afterwards. Haha 😆
There’s 20% off today with the code: CYBERMONDAY

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner