over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

good ol gym music

I lift in the mornings, when the music of choice for everyone else is XM's Big Hits. I can't lift to Styx and Phil Collins, so thank goodness for my ipod! Seriously, is it even possible to squat to "Come Sail Away"?! My ipod's a mix of punk, pop, rap, and rock. I'm the weird girl who actually dances to her music in between sets ... :eek:

I lift in the mornings, when the music of choice for everyone else is XM's Big Hits. I can't lift to Styx and Phil Collins, so thank goodness for my ipod! Seriously, is it even possible to squat to "Come Sail Away"?! My ipod's a mix of punk, pop, rap, and rock. I'm the weird girl who actually dances to her music in between sets ... :eek:

i used to get caught singing and dancing in betweens sets... the people in my gym eventually just ignored it... the newbies would laugh though

HAHA! I hear you.I pretty much torture myself on leg days and had to endure more torture listening to love songs!Imagine squatting while having the radio playing "Lady in red".Too bad I left the ipod at home.

i dont lift with and ipod or anything, gets in the way to much and throws of my concentration. but i like to hear some young buck or 36 mafia on the way to the gym, gets me in the mood.

my ipod is filled with alot of crap. depends on what my mood is i have lifted to every thing from frank sinatra to scars of life and harder. all depends on how i feel for squats gotta lift heavy so music has to back it. for more controlled lifting like chins, dips i like some thing that i can concentrate a bit better. as for the wireless head phone question yes they do. i dont know if they make them for a ipod or not. the chocolate 2 can have the wireless head phones from my understanding you can load alot of music on a really ugly annoying phone.:D

long live the maggots! SLipKnot for sure. (first ever 300bench was listening to "people = shit")

Others:
Heaven shall burn
Underminded
Slayer
Serj Tankian
Silverstein
Rise against
From first to last
Coheed and cambria

Oh and I always listen to whisky lullaby! Best song ever@!!

Bullet for my Vanlentine.....Kicks ass!

long live the maggots! SLipKnot for sure. (first ever 300bench was listening to "people = shit")

Others:
Heaven shall burn
Underminded
Slayer
Serj Tankian
Silverstein
Rise against
From first to last
Coheed and cambria

Oh and I always listen to whisky lullaby! Best song ever@!!

rise against is good to lift to certain songs. like blood to bleed is killer.

godsmack, onyx, disturbed, tool, pantera, naughty by nature, the roots, metallica, slayer, sepultura, cannable corpse, more godsmack, earshot, mudvayne, static x, sevendust..and the list goes on.

for all the metal heads:

I found this turbine jet boat video and cant figure out for the life of me the song that is playing :

**broken link removed**

Please reply if you know who it is....

Thanks....

usually put a sevendust cd in love that band or if I am in the mood some ol rap which for me would be dr dre the chronic 2pac and snoop dogg the stuff

I like Benjamins emo stuff, 80's that is between metal/pop, and techno with no words (don't know why)

When lifting I usually like to listen to Strapping Young Lad, Unearth, Misery Signals, or Meshuggah. And for some reason when I'm doing cardio I like to listen to either Earth Wind & Fire or Tower of Power... crazy combo, I know :p

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam