over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Good oral to go with Equipoise Cycle?

That doesn't make sense at all. All orals have their place-halo, Winnie, var, dbol, drol, sdrol, m1t, tbol, etc all perform a different task/goal. So on a cut you'd blast drol? End of prep drol? Kick start to mass cycle drol-why not dbol or superdrol or m1t? Drol might be your personal favorite but not the only oral needed. Blast drol at the end of a prep if you are not super lean and you'd look like crap. Have any pre existing RBC/hemocrit/BP issue and blast drol and see if you run into issues.

I do agree with most of what you are saying about "not one size fits all" when it comes to orals.
However, I had to comment that if you look like crap blasting drol at the end of contest prep, you shouldn't be stepping on stage in the first place....

Kick start with test prop at a low dose-like 25-50mg per day if you don't want to go too high on the test or test susp before your workouts.

That doesn't make sense at all. All orals have their place-halo, Winnie, var, dbol, drol, sdrol, m1t, tbol, etc all perform a different task/goal. So on a cut you'd blast drol? End of prep drol? Kick start to mass cycle drol-why not dbol or superdrol or m1t? Drol might be your personal favorite but not the only oral needed. Blast drol at the end of a prep if you are not super lean and you'd look like crap. Have any pre existing RBC/hemocrit/BP issue and blast drol and see if you run into issues.

I only gave you my opinion based on all the years I abused steroids. Another opinion of mine is that steroids all do the same thing and cause the same side effects, which are always dose dependant. Anadrol always worked well for me at a low dose with whatever other oils, which is the way i always ran an oral. I personally cut on many steroids, even the same ones that I bulked with such as dbol- I cut and bulked using this steroid- is that shocking?

And can you explain why you would "blast" anything at the end of a prep? Curious to know your opinion on this...

I only gave you my opinion based on all the years I abused steroids. Another opinion of mine is that steroids all do the same thing and cause the same side effects, which are always dose dependant. Anadrol always worked well for me at a low dose with whatever other oils, which is the way i always ran an oral. I personally cut on many steroids, even the same ones that I bulked with such as dbol- I cut and bulked using this steroid- is that shocking?

And can you explain why you would "blast" anything at the end of a prep? Curious to know your opinion on this...

So methyl tren and Winnie and superdrol and drol and halo and var all do the same thing with the same side effects and it's just dose dependent??? I guess we will agree to disagree here then.

And people blast orals up to a show especially after depletion to increase glycogen super compensation when carbing up. Usually halo, Winnie, drol, and/or var or a combination (drol and halo often) to dry and fill the muscles. Usually tren, mast and often eq are also blasted up to a show. Gh, slin, test usually dropped in stages leading up to the show.

But we can do this in another tread if you like so we don't distract from the OP's topic.

I do agree with most of what you are saying about "not one size fits all" when it comes to orals.
However, I had to comment that if you look like crap blasting drol at the end of contest prep, you shouldn't be stepping on stage in the first place....

I agree with this. You're right. However, drol wouldn't help lol but yeah probably shouldn't be getting on stage.

8 weeks of eq really wouldn't be worth running in my opinion. And if you are running hcg during cycle I wouldn't worry about your leydig cells being atrophied. Start hcg on week 5 and end at the start of week 14. 9 weeks of hcg at 500mcg (250 2x a week) won't burn you out and it will keep everything working. I have never ran hcg during or after cycle and my balls, including on 2.5 g cycles) have never shrunk more than 1/3 of normal. You have to remember ibff guys can be in nonstop for year and years and come off, blast hcg, and they can produce kids so excluding extremely rare circumstance you will be fine-totally fine.

And what GS said is correct. 16 is just much better and 8 won't do much. If you want to run 8 weeks cycles I would personally run short esters. Maybe prop and npp. Tbol is ok. I have run it and it is a dry gains but not that much gains. I just want to say that 6 weeks of tbol even at 80mg and eq at 900 at 8 weeks is going to be very very minimal gains. You may end up being very disappointed. I would either change to another compound or even more I would extend your cycle and do 5 weeks of tbol at the start and 5 weeks at the end. That would leave 6 weeks break from orals in the middle which is plenty. Think you would be much more happy with a cycle of eq at 600-900 for 16 weeks with tbol kick start 1-5 and 12-16 tbol with hcg 5-14. Then I assume you plan on pct which I don't personally believe it but that's your decision.

Well, you've given me a lot to think about. If I stuck to 600mgs I have enough to run for 10 weeks, but I could always pick up another vial. NPP sounds good, but I'm a little nervous about running 19-nor compounds because I got a nasty lump once from running dienolone. I wish EQ had a shorter esther, but my source only has undecylenate. :( I will continue to think this over and I may ultimately take your advice.

I do hear about people running cycles for months on end and seeming to recover, but there are also a Hell of a lot of veterans who are on TRT -- even some young guys are because they didn't do a proper PCT, which I note that you said you don't believe in. I do have clomid and nolva on hand and I have had great success with them in the past (I always get blood work done to confirm that the boys are working again).

Last edited:
Well, you've given me a lot to think about. If I stuck to 600mgs I have enough to run for 10 weeks, but I could always pick up another vial. NPP sounds good, but I'm a little nervous about running 19-nor compounds because I got a nasty lump once from running dienolone. I wish EQ had a shorter esther, but my source only has undecylenate. :( I will continue to think this over and I may ultimately take your advice.

I do hear about people running cycles for months on end and seeming to recover, but there are also a Hell of a lot of veterans who are on TRT -- even some young guys are because they didn't do a proper PCT, which I note that you said you don't believe in. I do have clomid and nolva on hand and I have had great success with them in the past (I always get blood work done to confirm that the boys are working again).

Have you run any longer cycles with issues after pct? Just curious if there is a specific reason or just want to be on the safe side which is ok. I just really really don't think you need to worry about eq shutting you down hard enough to not recover. I have currently been blastin eq for at least 24 weeks (I think) at this point, starting at 600, and quickly going to 900-1050 where I am now, will be on eq at least 10-12 more weeks at 1050-1200, and honestly have 0% worry of not recovering. Eq is pretty mild hence why it's a slow and steady gainer. Why I like it because it's quality and definitely has a good chance of keeping most like you stated as one of your goals. But really bro even 600mg at 10 weeks of eq isn't very worth it to me. Not trying to be a dick or anything if that's what's coming across-more trying to save you time and money from a cycle that won't produce much if any results just because how long eq takes to start seeing benefits. You can feel it fairly quickly especially if you front load and/or pin ed but for the quality results to come it takes a while. Eq is much more of a time on vs dose (to a degree) then possibly any other compound.

And to TRT-I understand what you are saying but I would like to question how many of them would have needed TRT anyway and by being diligent with bloods they found out they needed TRT. No way to say they would or wouldn't have needed it but because they get bloods they found out they did. Many many and most males over 40 probably could supplement with test and feel much better anyway.

Maybe even a DS like D-Zine or M-Sten would be a good add on. I found EQ best at 900-1200, but since you haven't used a lot of gear before you should do good with 600. That's the dose I picked for it when I first started pinning.

Eq is a slow steady anabolic i would rather run 400mgs a week for 16 weeks than to use 600mgs a week for 8 weeks because it takes longer for results...
Of course 600mgs a week for 16 weeks is better but i think i saw where there was a concern of how much you purchased so i put it all in a different scenario .

Have you run any longer cycles with issues after pct? Just curious if there is a specific reason or just want to be on the safe side which is ok. I just really really don't think you need to worry about eq shutting you down hard enough to not recover. I have currently been blastin eq for at least 24 weeks (I think) at this point, starting at 600, and quickly going to 900-1050 where I am now, will be on eq at least 10-12 more weeks at 1050-1200, and honestly have 0% worry of not recovering. Eq is pretty mild hence why it's a slow and steady gainer. Why I like it because it's quality and definitely has a good chance of keeping most like you stated as one of your goals. But really bro even 600mg at 10 weeks of eq isn't very worth it to me. Not trying to be a dick or anything if that's what's coming across-more trying to save you time and money from a cycle that won't produce much if any results just because how long eq takes to start seeing benefits. You can feel it fairly quickly especially if you front load and/or pin ed but for the quality results to come it takes a while. Eq is much more of a time on vs dose (to a degree) then possibly any other compound.

And to TRT-I understand what you are saying but I would like to question how many of them would have needed TRT anyway and by being diligent with bloods they found out they needed TRT. No way to say they would or wouldn't have needed it but because they get bloods they found out they did. Many many and most males over 40 probably could supplement with test and feel much better anyway.

In answer to your question, I have not had any issues recovering, but I've only run short cycles in the past, since I was mostly dabbling with PH/DS stuff and wanted to keep things short for the sake of my liver. That is less of a concern with injectables, but I'm still hesitant to run long cycles for fear of impaired recovery -- but that's only out of caution, not from previous negative experiences.

I've got enough currently for 10 weeks at 600mgs, but you are convincing me to maybe pick up another vial. The thing is, if I kickstart with an oral like Tbol, then I will be shut down within a few weeks from the oral, and will stay shut down from the EQ. Maybe I could do the oral in the middle or the end of the cycle? I know that's the opposite of what most people do...

Oh, and I don't think you're being a dick at all. :) You are taking the time to give me advice on the basis of your experience, and I appreciate that.

BTW, are you running the EQ solo or with test?

In answer to your question, I have not had any issues recovering, but I've only run short cycles in the past, since I was mostly dabbling with PH/DS stuff and wanted to keep things short for the sake of my liver. That is less of a concern with injectables, but I'm still hesitant to run long cycles for fear of impaired recovery -- but that's only out of caution, not from previous negative experiences.

I've got enough currently for 10 weeks at 600mgs, but you are convincing me to maybe pick up another vial. The thing is, if I kickstart with an oral like Tbol, then I will be shut down within a few weeks from the oral, and will stay shut down from the EQ. Maybe I could do the oral in the middle or the end of the cycle? I know that's the opposite of what most people do...

Oh, and I don't think you're being a dick at all. :) You are taking the time to give me advice on the basis of your experience, and I appreciate that.

BTW, are you running the EQ solo or with test?

Thanks for the update. I really wouldn't be worried about being shut down. You will recover-can almost guarantee as it's extremely rare that someone doesn't recover even without pct. I would pick up another vial of eq and run 16 weeks at 600. You can run tbol at the start or end. Kick start or finish-it won't hinder your recover any differently especially if you run hcg like you mentioned.

As far as your question-I ran like 20 weeks of eq at 1050, test 1050, tren e at 500, mast 300 and dbol at 60 for most. I then switched a few weeks ago to test prop at 175, mast at 350, eq at 1050, and tren a at 875 this week and will take tren to 1050 next week (150mg a day) for somewhere around 10-12 more weeks. Once this long blast is done I will go to 150mg test, blast hcg, and probably HMG if I can get it to knock up my wife. Not worried about fertility or being shut down issues even after what will be over 6 months of blasting.

Thanks for the update. I really wouldn't be worried about being shut down. You will recover-can almost guarantee as it's extremely rare that someone doesn't recover even without pct. I would pick up another vial of eq and run 16 weeks at 600. You can run tbol at the start or end. Kick start or finish-it won't hinder your recover any differently especially if you run hcg like you mentioned.

As far as your question-I ran like 20 weeks of eq at 1050, test 1050, tren e at 500, mast 300 and dbol at 60 for most. I then switched a few weeks ago to test prop at 175, mast at 350, eq at 1050, and tren a at 875 this week and will take tren to 1050 next week (150mg a day) for somewhere around 10-12 more weeks. Once this long blast is done I will go to 150mg test, blast hcg, and probably HMG if I can get it to knock up my wife. Not worried about fertility or being shut down issues even after what will be over 6 months of blasting.

Wow -- that's quite a cycle! Even if I go for 16 weeks, my cycle will be mild by comparison. Of course, my goals are probably more modest anyway. If I can gain and KEEP around 10lbs of lean mass and drop a couple pounds of fat -- or at least not gain any -- I'll be happy. :D

That is a crazy cycle.

2300+ is a good bit what where the gains with this much......

Not what it should have been I can tell you that. A recomp slightly with about 5lbs gained and probably around that fat loss-maybe a tad more. Went from about 200 at 12ish% (maybe a little closer to 10%) to now 205 at 8ish% at 5'9". I upped the dose to that cause I am now pretty certain the gear is underdosed-which is why it's that high. I know eq isn't deca in terms of gains but even still. Sad too cause it's from one of the most popular sources on here. But I had never gone over about 2ish grams till this cycle and was almost at 3g and didn't gain as much as lesser cycles in the past with other sources. I will say that my appetite has been shit for most of the cycle because I did an experiment with orals and it crushed my appetite but not enough that I shouldn't have gained more. And yes I know how to train.

And OP-16 weeks should yield you some where close to 10lbs depending on how you eat and train. Of that most should be kept as long as you aren't at or very near your genetic limit and keep training and eating hard when you come off. Good luck.

Last edited:
any oral given by Christy Mack will do:D

Not what it should have been I can tell you that. A recomp slightly with about 5lbs gained and probably around that fat loss-maybe a tad more. Went from about 200 at 12ish% (maybe a little closer to 10%) to now 205 at 8ish% at 5'9". I upped the dose to that cause I am now pretty certain the gear is underdosed-which is why it's that high. I know eq isn't deca in terms of gains but even still. Sad too cause it's from one of the most popular sources on here. But I had never gone over about 2ish grams till this cycle and was almost at 3g and didn't gain as much as lesser cycles in the past with other sources. I will say that my appetite has been shit for most of the cycle because I did an experiment with orals and it crushed my appetite but not enough that I shouldn't have gained more. And yes I know how to train.

And OP-16 weeks should yield you some where close to 10lbs depending on how you eat and train. Of that most should be kept as long as you aren't at or very near your genetic limit and keep training and eating hard when you come off. Good luck.

My gear is also from one of the most popular sponsors on this board, possibly the same one. I hope it's not underdosed. :(

I eat clean and I'm at the gym 5x a week. I'm 40 years old, but I'm stronger and in better shape than when I was 20, so I'm hoping I'm not at my genetic limit yet.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws