over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Good Post by Gensci about chinese hgh,generic hgh etc

I agree with everything your saying Zeph for the most part...
Naw that post was on the other forum from days ago directed at the guy claiming to be buying his generic from ex-gensci employees.
Its in the thread I posted the link to a few posts up.

Now what I dont understand is this....
If the Equipment costs are millions Obviously it takes a company
or a companys equipment to make the hgh...Not just a few Individuals can pitch in and open up shop at home.

Like they said why not Make it known who you are and Label it and sell the shit out of it?? ESPECIALLY if copyrights in china Mean Nothing as you said?
Now please understand Im Not arguing..Im just thinking outloud and trying to get a better understanding... If its equal to then in my opinion its Not
to be considered Generic is it?

Maybe its being made by the large hormone companys with the Equipment But they prefer not to label or name it as they dont want to draw attention? I dunno?

Here are the few I know of from china that are legit I would use-
Genescience, Kexing, Ankebio.
I also know all of these companys will sell It in bulk bottls and Individuals
will split it up themselves as Germ mentioned....

Do you know of any other 'companys' producing it out of china?
And Yes I know the sales reps at Gensci or anywhere for that matter are going to tell you there product is equal to or superior,,,Hahah Thats why there salesmen, there good at selling :p

Well we seem to be going around in circles a couple of things.
First having the technology doesn't neccesarily mean any company can make GH successfully.
Having worked in the pharm industry manufacturing and engineering for over 15 years I can assure you recombinant technology isn't a cakewalk.
Certain trade secrets such as formulations, extractions, filtrations, even the stabilizer for the freeze dried products as well as the cycle used itself can be critical and isn't published knowledge.

Scale up is a bitch many things are developed on a smaller scale and then scaled up 100 times it doesn't work the same way.

UG companies won't be able to make HGH due to many factors already written above by GenSci rep and ZEPH and Rajj.

I do have a theory on some GH that is sold under other companies labels. Bulk GH frozen and mixed with stabilizer could shipped and be freeze-dried in another location.

I had suspiscions that Eurotech was this, as well as Pharmacia EL Ramoz. No South American Pharmacy is gonna be able to make GH from scratch in my opinion but could recieve bulk frozen GH and freeze-dry it quite easily.

Several US compounding pharmacies sell GH, they don't make it so you can put 2+2 together and see what I mean.

It's the black market...I'd rather trust Gen Sci than a generic or off brand Chinese GH.

I don't trust half the stuff out there like a freeze-dried IGF-1 from a company nobody ever heard of. Hell they could dilute insulin mix it with stabilizer and freeze-dry it and people would never notice the difference as they get a pump get a little hypo and gain some mass.

Oily AAS's can be cleaned up or further processed once you get them, water based peptides like GH and IGF-1 can't.

Yup...

I was always leary of el ramoz. Not that it was not good. I just know it was probably a large amt bought and rebottled and labeled (shitty labeling though). :)

zephyr22 said:
I was always leary of el ramoz. Not that it was not good. I just know it was probably a large amt bought and rebottled and labeled (shitty labeling though). :)

I hear ya on the ramoz hgh.. over at bolex there are many post on this product.. and from what I see about 75% say it sucks.. welts, no sides, etc.
I here ya rajjin on the generic stuff.. I stick to what I know.. jins.. but I will tell ya the price on the generics is very tempting.. expecially when one of the guys I know selling it is a very trusted bro.. and I have spoke to a few guys that are running it that say the sides are the same as the jins..

jig

Good debate!

Great posts by all involved, great civilized debate with lots of good points on all sides. I'm not yet convinced that the generic is inferior but would now treat it with a lot more scepticism and consider a modest increase in price for a known label (Gensci, Kexing, Jintropin) a wise investment.

Otherwise if anyone has direct experience with longer term use of generic GH and wants to comment I would like to hear what you have to say as well.

I Like the Generic

I think the simple fact is that Gensci and Ansomone will sell giant quantities of their product in unlabeled bulk containers. All that is required for a savvy businessman is to purchase said containers and bottle them himself. Which is what alot of these generic companies are doing. So it is 191aa HGH, made in the correct manner, it just doesn't have the labels or make the claim of coming from a million dollar lab. I just got some generic that I swear is as potent as Norditropin, but I got 120 IUS for 230. You can't beat that.

I know alot of people associated with GenSci and other companies like to talk about how expensive the equipment is to make these products. I think they are referring to the equipment required to produce the mass quantities that they do. I asked a friend, who is a Pharmaceutical chemist concerning this very thing. He mentioned to me that Growth Hormone has one of the highest markups of any drug available today. That markup was justified when the product was first released and the technology was in the primary stages of refinement. But as the technology has progressed, the actual cost of producing the hormone in mass quantities has dropped exponetially. So much so, that select compounding pharmacists now produce their own GH inhouse to sell to HRT customers, to cut the price of treatment. My friend told me he used to buy kits of Serostim for 1000 dollars, now he can get them for 350. The technology is well know and very simple for a skilled chemist with the right equipment to perform and produce in small quantities.

Zephyr and MG both with great info.
Ive asked A few places more then once Just to get a general
Idea On the hgh process of how its made and no-one has ever had a clue
or if they did they didnt speak up. I honestly had no Idea where or How they would even start. I just knew the Old orignial hgh came from Cadeavers(sp)
a small pituitary Gland in the brain.

Now How they can go from that to Mimmicking it in a safer more advanced
Freeze dried form is amazing to Me!! I love it. Some mad scientist Just figures this stuff out or what,lol all WAY over my head But thank you both for helping me get a little better understanding of it.

GH is very cheap to make.. very. Especially for an industrial sized Pharm company.
The demand far outweighed the supply so enter Chinese GH.
Insulin is made prety much the same way, minus the freeze drying.
You can get 1000 units of slin for $23 and that's after usually a 2-3 price mark up from pharm company to supply house then from supply house to the pharmacy.
I believe legit Seros sell for $1,800 in US PHarms for 126 ius so about 9 kits to get 1008 ius or around $14,400 for the same amount of GH.
I am pretty sure humatrope and protropin are off patent, but there is no push or market for them in the generic world so you won't see generic GH in the US anytime soon in large qties.

We get counterfeits from China and Brazil all the time at my company..perfect copies, labeling packing everything even down to the formuation hardness etc color of the tablets etc. FBI and FDA raids will send them all the time when they bust up a supply house in NY or etc. A lot fo countries don't respect patent laws get a product and run assays and tests on it and copy it eaxactly.
They counterfeit the big sellers AIDS drugs etc. These counterfeits are real just not made in a US plant.
They have gotten so good some comapnies are implementing unigue coding of bottles that track the bottle everywhere it goes from the company to the patient.....electronic surveliance shit 22nd century style. :rolleyes: :)

Thanks for supporting my fact of...

Like I said a patent in China=nothing. The Govt could give a shit about patents. Most other countries like I said make ripoff copies of everything. The Chinese Gov just wants to get "Paid". The crazy thing is it made me giggle in the statement from the Gensci rep started talking about patents etc... If anyone here has been to China you know as well as I do it is one of the poorest places I have ever seen. If you think Mexico is bad check out your basic citizen in China. They live in squalor. No running water no sewer systems etc....Now you know why these bizarre strains of disease come out ot China. One can not live this way with many other people and not expect a mutated virus or bacteria to develop. This is just my opinion of course.

Last edited:

|--[\\\\]>--------- This thread def. was a good read. I remember back in the day when i was getting the domestic Seros and then the seros that came from over seas came out and ppl were saying it was the same thing but cheaper, i used to get huge red swellings around the inj. site and ppl were like, 'oh that's normal'! i wish i had a mind of my own back then! LOL! i would have stopped sooner! LOL!

so whats the verdict?? generic version worth it or not??

bumping this thread for more info, if anyone has now tried the generic version.

<bump>

Somone should see if we could have the generic tested....

I know there is a company that has been posted on this board recently. I dont know if they can test the hgh generic and Igf-lr3 just to see if it is real. Then It would be clear if its real or fake, correctly dosed etc.....Just my opinion.:)

This is a great thread. thanks rAJJIN.

I just started some kefei blue tops. I have researched this subject quite a bit, but I still have a lot of questions about all of the generic Gh out there. I am thinking about trying some jins after i finish these kefeis to see if i can tell any difference. The problem is there are a lot of fake jins going around. There are even people selling "jins" with no labels??? why would you sell jins with no labels???

anyway, I look forward to seeing more posts about actual results from long term generic GH use.

The literature on how rHGH is made is a simple process. They use E.coli bacteria and remove its replication portion of its DNA. Then they put in the strand of DNA (in to the bacteria organism) that is a genetically structered strand of DNA that is identical to that of Human growth hormone. Now instead of replicating itself (growing more bacteria) it is now secreting growth hormone. Then they just clean it up IE remove all E.coli and what your left with is rHGH. They then freeze dry it (lyphoisation). There are more processes involved this is just a short view of it. This info has been around for quite a while. Also many places in China make this even for the USA. More than 75% of drugs in the USA are not made here. They are made in foreign countries because it is cheaper. Of course FDA inspects all pharmaceuticals before entry to USA. This is why I know that a lot of generic rHGH from CHina is floating around and is indeed good. Like I said you have to know your supplier etc...
What about the vacuum packing question? My Signature stuff was and so is my Jintropin but my Seron Labs was not I'm not sure it works well.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131