over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

good quality cheap protien?

peco_12345

Registered
where is everyone getting it and do you prefer isolate or concentrate

I prefer True Protein's "Team Skip" blend which is a blend of whey isolate , egg white and casine , give a good even nitrogen balance between meals or shakes.
I use TP's whey isolate with LBA's mixed in for post workout shake cause i want it absorbed a quick as possible.

If I run out I'll use Optimum Nutrition's 100%whey Gold , it's a blend of isolate and concentrate but it gives me gas , others that have alot of whey concentrate in it like EAS "Myoplex" also upset my stomach.

True Protein may cost a few dollars more but the product is far far superior!! I sure don't mind paying a couple dollars more per pound for better quality and no stomach issues

TrueProtein's Milk Protein Isolate is pretty cheap. I think a good shake is 50% Milk Protein Isolate, 25% Whey Protein Isolate (Cold-Filtrated), 25% Whey Protein Concentrate. It's easy on the wallet and full of high quality proteins.

Or you could just buy the 50/50 Whey Protein Isolate/Whey Protein Concentrate mix in bulk from TP. Haven't done it myself, but I'm considering buying that along with their LBAs.

Last edited:
Synthetek's SyntherPURE WPI! Flavorless, so it mixes with anything!

True Protein, or my new favorite Nutraceuticals Lean Supreme, made by Nutrition Zone.

It's probably the best tasting protein I've had with 48grams in 2 scoops, and it tastes like you're drinking chocolate milk.

muscle milk at costco or mri chocolate taste good but expensive

Ya the stuff at costco by cytosport is damn good!!! 6lbs for like 32 dollars and tastes great

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I prefer True Protein's "Team Skip" blend which is a blend of whey isolate , egg white and casine , give a good even nitrogen balance between meals or shakes.
I use TP's whey isolate with LBA's mixed in for post workout shake cause i want it absorbed a quick as possible.

If I run out I'll use Optimum Nutrition's 100%whey Gold , it's a blend of isolate and concentrate but it gives me gas , others that have alot of whey concentrate in it like EAS "Myoplex" also upset my stomach.
I sure don't mind paying a couple dollars more per pound for better quality and no stomach issues

^^ this trueprotein team skip blend
in a pinch I'd use some Dymatize Elite Fusion 7 since my last tp order took 9 days to arrive :eek:

**broken link removed**

This stuff is cheap as hell, it has some decent amino acids but doesn't mix well at all, I just throw it in a blender with liquid.

ya that's the thing that sucks about TP is there shopping time to the east coast is like 10 days!!!! and it's f:;cling expensive I bought some LBA's and a few other things and it costed 31 bucks for the cheapest shipping u guys gotta do something about that!! dps is 5 bucks weather its 100 pounds basically!!!

ya that's the thing that sucks about TP is there shopping time to the east coast is like 10 days!!!! and it's f:;cling expensive I bought some LBA's and a few other things and it costed 31 bucks for the cheapest shipping u guys gotta do something about that!! dps is 5 bucks weather its 100 pounds basically!!!

I know, right!? They are so damn slow sometimes and shipping is insane.

Anyways...I usually order my stuff from muscle feast. My favorite is premium blend which contains hydro, isolate, and casein. Each is 1/3 mixed and they charge $6 for shipping and they are super fast. Next place is protein factory :D

True Protein Recession Whey. The name says it all. I've used this to make cake, ice cream, and good ole protein shakes.

I think Nutrapro right from Nutraplanet. com is probably the best bang4$

~$34 for 5 pounds.....ships from GA, but I get mine in the NE in about 5 days.

Last edited:

This^ I just ordered my team skip recently and wanted to look into getting MD's GDA and some LBA's, will cost more than DVD delivery:confused:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity